Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

**NEW**AbHiYa- Vm on Doorian Page- 13 (Page 2)

--Doyel-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Doyel--
--Doyel--

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .:.MONA.:.

Originally posted by --Doyel--

wowwwwwwwwwwwwww monaa..... BEAUTIFUL composition... and the somg is suiting sooo well.... very nice... you should definitely keep making more.... awesomeee..... Hug   Hug  Hug  Hug
hey doyelHug, how r u?? been so long since we last spokeConfusedBtw coming to ur comments...aww so sweet of u to take out time and watch the vm and also commentBig smile Thank you so much of ur comment...i really appreaciate itBig smilei will definately make more, i alredy have one work in progressLOL so will finish that one soonEmbarrassed Than u once again for the lovely commentSmile

HeartMONA

i'll always have time for you sweetheart....Embarrassed and dont be soo formal.. i just said wat's true.. you have made it splendidly...Embarrassed
great work...!!!!!!!! Hug

and well m fine.. wat about u?? yaa has been long we spoke... i miss yaaa.... Disapprove

.:.MONA.:. IF-Sizzlerz
.:.MONA.:.

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Aisho..

LOL^ its okay moon )": i know i didnt be with u these days.. really sorry, buzy with my new job )": anyway i saww the VM :) :) will edit my post now *hugs*
its ok yaar..atlest u being here to see it and comment is a big thing for meHug..ok will check out ur coment nowBig smileHug

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 12:25pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by .:.MONA.:.

wowwwwwwwwwwwwww monaa..... BEAUTIFUL composition... and the somg is suiting sooo well.... very nice... you should definitely keep making more.... awesomeee..... Hug   Hug  Hug  Hug
hey doyelHug, how r u?? been so long since we last spokeConfusedBtw coming to ur comments...aww so sweet of u to take out time and watch the vm and also commentBig smile Thank you so much of ur comment...i really appreaciate itBig smilei will definately make more, i alredy have one work in progressLOL so will finish that one soonEmbarrassed Than u once again for the lovely commentSmile

HeartMONA

i'll always have time for you sweetheart....Embarrassed and dont be soo formal.. i just said wat's true.. you have made it splendidly...Embarrassed
great work...!!!!!!!! Hug

and well m fine.. wat about u?? yaa has been long we spoke... i miss yaaa.... Disapprove
thank u once againBig smile and i have been good, on a break till the 17th than back to classesOuch ya  i miss ya tooOuch hopefully we can catch up sometime soonBig smile

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Aisho..

edited

GOSH really fabulous VM moon^ Abhiya rocks on it, Its suits 'em verywell.. I liked ur editing esp which helps the mix to be more BEAUTIFUL! woww ididnt know before that u made mixes YAAY,

anyway.. I loveloveloved the VM! :) :) hatts of u.. and  ur song selection^ MUAH HeartHug

keep making more,
aishi.
aww haseenaHugHugHugHugthank u so much darlinBig smile so appreciate ur comment..it means alot to meTongue and ya i used to make vm but they werent that good beforeLOLLOLnow i m trying new sofrware so getting the hang of it once agianTongue..ya will defi make more, i alredy have one in progress LOLhopefully will finish that soonTonguethank u once again for the lovely commentSmile
matwamango IF-Stunnerz
matwamango
matwamango

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
Beautiful man. The song is amazing and the VM is suoer cool

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by matwamango

Beautiful man. The song is amazing and the VM is suoer cool
thank u so much hun, glad u liked the vm..appreciate ur comment..

HeartMONA
Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
Monaaaa! LOVED it!
Well chosen scenes and i just love this song! It completely suits Abhiya! Embarrassed
Really beautiful VM! Clap

Just one thing please make a longer next time cuz i really enjoyed it! Embarrassed 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
Gosh, Mona! Lovely VM!Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index