Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.:.MONA.:. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: CoolAquarius

I know right...im missing our roflicious convos on msn😆. Basically I have exams starting from next week so i have become less active these days...dont come here often just check my pms and then i logout..once this torture is over...i will be back lol

and yeah ur welcome hun...cant wait to see the next one.

aww exams sucksOuchwell good luck with ur exams and come back once u r done with them..be a good girl and study hard 😆😆haa yup i also miss our msn convos😆
Originally posted by: -Ramsha-

YAY you finally made a mix!!🥳I am honored to be your inspiration....YAY for me and others also!🥳

Ok now coming to the mix....I think you picked a perfect song for AbhiYa...i love this song and its sooo AbhiYa! I loved how you begin the mix....that scene seemed to fit the beginning very well with both of them lonely and sad. I liked how you placed the dance scenes😍

The chorus scenes were so nicely put in too and woohoo for having all EHQ videos of all episodes lolz. I download from torrent also but than my movie maker is just dumb and can't handle it sometimes grrr lol!

BUT the VM was SOO SHORT! Ok ok I know its long as mine but yoo thats how long my tune was so I have a excuse😆 

But make it longer na..the song was just getting better and BAAM it ended but still it was awesome!

You got the hang of the software it seems! Btw what software did you use? 

Keep it up yaar and make more soonnnnnn!

OMG girl u wrote such a big comment idk where to start replying lol😆😆well first of all thank u so much girlie for watching commenting and also liking the vm 😆i m so glad that u like the whole secen and the song mixing😃yup i got all the PKYEK episodes so far so my laptop is like packed with all the videos 😆😆 i use SV remember i told u i donwloaded it and was playing around with it and yes finally i got the hang of it lol cause in the begaining it was pissing me off lol...but thank u so much ramsha for such a lovely comment from u i really appreciate it..😃and ya i have alredy started one and it is abot to be done too and dont worry this one it longer lol...

❤️MONA
monsoonlove thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hey..very nice VM..lved it..great work...i always wanted someone to make abhiya VM on this song...one humble request...if you have time...can you make the VM on the full song??? pls plssssss 
relentless. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
OMG! Keep it up Monu!

That was one fabulous VM, but so tiny Ah the song sounds great, could you tell me which song is this? is it from some movie?

Simply fabulous, please do make more sweety!
Originally posted by: kiranni

hey..very nice VM..lved it..great work...i always wanted someone to make abhiya VM on this song...one humble request...if you have time...can you make the VM on the full song??? pls plssssss 

hey hun thank u so much for ur comment and abot making a full vm on this song i will try but cant pormise anythingreally gladu like the vm and i really appreciate ur comment..

❤️MONA
Originally posted by: .Yamini.

OMG! Keep it up Monu!

That was one fabulous VM, but so tiny Ah the song sounds great, could you tell me which song is this? is it from some movie?

Simply fabulous, please do make more sweety!

yami di thank u so much for ur comment, it means alot to me and the reason why it is so tiny is because i was using a new software and i didnt knew if u all would like the outcome so i made only a tiny one lol...and the song is from the movie lamhaa:
 this one...and i will defi make more infact i alredy have one in progress.😳

❤️MONA
Originally posted by: Mrs.Jaysean

Beautiful😛

thank u so much hun, glad u like it..
relentless. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for the link hon, yes please do make more 🤗
-SilentLove- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Oh yeah SV...my memory is weak😆 Awww your welcome about the comment...I am glad you got the hang of it. Gosh how did you do it Mona? It must be a PAIN! Btw what was your old VM software?

EEE can't wait for more!🤪
ramsha: hahaha ya practice got me the hang of it..i really hope the next one that i m making recently u all will like that one too..i m jut waiitng for todai's torrent so that i can include the secen i want from todais epi..and the old one was power director..that one was good too but SV is better lol..which one u use??