Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.:.MONA.:. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: --Doyel--

i'll always have time for you sweetheart....😳 and dont be soo formal.. i just said wat's true.. you have made it splendidly...😳
great work...!!!!!!!! 🤗

and well m fine.. wat about u?? yaa has been long we spoke... i miss yaaa.... 😒

thank u once again😃 and i have been good, on a break till the 17th than back to classes ya  i miss ya too hopefully we can catch up sometime soon😃
Originally posted by: ..Aisho..

edited

GOSH really fabulous VM moon^ Abhiya rocks on it, Its suits 'em verywell.. I liked ur editing esp which helps the mix to be more BEAUTIFUL! woww ididnt know before that u made mixes YAAY,

anyway.. I loveloveloved the VM! :) :) hatts of u.. and  ur song selection^ MUAH ❤️🤗

keep making more,
aishi.

aww haseena🤗🤗🤗🤗thank u so much darlin😃 so appreciate ur comment..it means alot to me😛 and ya i used to make vm but they werent that good before😆😆now i m trying new sofrware so getting the hang of it once agian😛..ya will defi make more, i alredy have one in progress 😆hopefully will finish that soon😛thank u once again for the lovely comment😊
matwamango thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Beautiful man. The song is amazing and the VM is suoer cool
Originally posted by: matwamango

Beautiful man. The song is amazing and the VM is suoer cool

thank u so much hun, glad u liked the vm..appreciate ur comment..

❤️MONA
Ameres thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Monaaaa! LOVED it!
Well chosen scenes and i just love this song! It completely suits Abhiya! 😳
Really beautiful VM! 👏

Just one thing please make a longer next time cuz i really enjoyed it! 😳 
-Lana thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Haha i log on utube and saw this vm coming up in my subscrib box..and i was like MONAAAAAAAA made one...ahh Mona i love? the coloring...ahhh it is so beautiful..the vm was beautifuly made..the slow motion..the clips u used...Love this vm..so sad and so beautiful...btw jana wy isn't HD?..love it
-Hiralious- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON 🤗
BEAUTIFUL mix...i liked all the scenes u chose and the songs suits perfectly with the scenes...the flow of each scene was amazing
Loveddddddddd it 👏
Keep making more
and awww u mentioned my name...LY
Originally posted by: sugaryanu

Monaaaa! LOVED it!

Well chosen scenes and i just love this song! It completely suits Abhiya! 😳
Really beautiful VM! 👏

Just one thing please make a longer next time cuz i really enjoyed it! 😳 

anuuu🤗🤗🤗🤗thank u so much hun for ur lovely comment..and dont worry i m alredy making another one and that is a longer one...i should be done with that vm soon...😃ya this song really does describe our abhiya😳love them and love u for such a cute comment from u😊😊thank u so much...ur comments means alot to me😃

❤️MONA
Originally posted by: Chill_Out

Gosh, Mona! Lovely VM!🤗

neethi🤗🤗thank u so much for ur lovely comment, glad u like it..ur comments means allot to me..😳
❤️MONA
Originally posted by: LanaBurak

Haha i log on utube and saw this vm coming up in my subscrib box..and i was like MONAAAAAAAA made one...ahh Mona i love? the coloring...ahhh it is so beautiful..the vm was beautifuly made..the slow motion..the clips u used...Love this vm..so sad and so beautiful...btw jana wy isn't HD?..love it

lana di🤗thank u so  much for watching and commenting on this vm...i really appreciate ur lovely comment...and i m so glad that u liked it😃and abot HD well recently i was having some trouble with rendering in VS so finally wen it worked i didnt want to make any changes and just simply rendered it...but i have now learnt from some YT videos how to render in Hd so i will surely do that for my next vm that i have alredy started..cant wait to get ur feed back on that vm...😆

❤️MONA