India-Forums

Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat
Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Rujuta Diwakar, and salwaar kameez in the pool

desigal90 IF-Stunnerz
desigal90
desigal90

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 11:19am | IP Logged
Rujuta DIwakar is kareena'd dietician and saif's as well. First time hse launched her book, kareena wrote na introduction. I think kareena's writing again for it.
This is an excerpt from Diwakar and saif's observation
TUESDAY, JANUARY 4, 2011

The beginning of the 'tamasha'
Saif sat on the back rest of his high back chair in his study with the guitar.. Bebo and I sat on the sofa and the three of us were sharing silence.. I had just told them that I had signed a contract with Westland and would be writing a book on women & the entire tamasha that we do around our body weight and weight loss..

Saif was the first one to speak - everytime I look at swimming pools in India, even if they are in five stars or in water parks I wonder what women are doing in there with their salwar kameez. Their husbands seem to flaunt their sagging stomachs and I get a feeling that women are ashamed of their bodies though most of them are thinner than their husbands. I am not saying everybody should be wearing a bikini but I strongly beleive no Indian woman should be ashamed of her body, they are beautiful..

Kareena looked on lovingly and smiled, I was both touched and amazed at his observation - spot on! Write, write, tell women to stop the whole tamasha. so much fukat tamasha over body weight and size.. We should be celebrating our bodies not hiding them.. were Bebo's words..

Saif played the guitar as a response and I stored the words, music and silence in my memory bank. Did you meet them in the book?

http://rujutadiwekar.blogspot.com/2011/01/beginning-of-tamasha.html?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

Edited by desigal90 - 04 January 2011 at 11:26am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ruky786

ruky786 IF-Stunnerz
ruky786
ruky786

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 11:41am | IP Logged
EmbarrassedThis article made me blush a bit
desigal90 IF-Stunnerz
desigal90
desigal90

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
Why my dear? Because of saifu's remarks? lol!
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top