Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

R of romance..jerk n cool dad..n TOP NOTCH 5 MINS. (Page 4)

adits7 IF-Sizzlerz
adits7
adits7

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Destiny-

Adi indya.com ka article para tune?? About she knowing truth. Omg it looks as if some vey good abhay pia moments are on the way

oh ya read dt article........i think dt ll come frm friday or nxt week....wat say.......

-Destiny- IF-Sizzlerz
-Destiny-
-Destiny-

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
Ash I missed half and saw half. ROFL
-Destiny- IF-Sizzlerz
-Destiny-
-Destiny-

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
Can't say anything k when and all   . Adi ts so confusing. Lol
Super Kool IF-Sizzlerz
Super Kool
Super Kool

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by adits7

Originally posted by Super Kool

again a perfect analysis....abhayz acting and the background song didi the track.....such a nice epi....all ready to lap up full fledged abhay-pia luv story.....

thanx dear....Big smileBig smileBig smile....

yes d epi ws so gud esp d last part...........d cmin up track looks so interestin n exciting....

it does dear....and correspondingly the analysis will become more xcitingEmbarrassed.....luving every bit....heheheLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

adits7

-Destiny- IF-Sizzlerz
-Destiny-
-Destiny-

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
Oii adi ki bacchi. I'm off tabiyat kharaab h meri.
Back is paining.
I'll write the possibilities tomorrow.

adits7

adits7 IF-Sizzlerz
adits7
adits7

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
[QUOTE=Cute_Ash]

LMAO Dits yh they shuld all join CSI/CID the way angad was asking sawaal pe sawaal was hilarioussROFL

oh ya.......LOLLOLLOL

His Dialogue "Don't Cry Pia I cannot see You in tears" I was just soo touchedd I ran to FB to find you to say how muchh I loved ittDay Dreaming

me too liked it......Embarrassed
Embarrassed

When Abhay was trying to convince Piya not to stay alone..I was shocked Mish&Panchi came down and agreed to wat Abhay was sayin coz they kinda h8 him na...But I actually wuld love to see abhay&misha bcuming gud friendss..afterall he has picked her twice and she still doesn't knw how abhay saved her from tht earthquake..

ya same here.....so wanna c abhay n meesha frndship....

I loved Misha-Panchi's Genuine Convoo..I love them when they fight oir when they have an emosanal friendly talk..I loved how they were seeing what abahy&piya can;t see and jus admiring the sleeping beauty..

yeah lk genuine conversation of ders.....lk true frnds.........

And the Best Scene..I jus simply loved the scene coz the song and the moment was just perfect..I culd Feel Abhay's Pain tht no matter how many years have passed by..his love for her is the same..and his passion is now increasing for maithili in form of piya..The photo frame scene was amazing..The flashbackss are really set well..and I am loving it..

dat scene ws awesummmmmmmm..........EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Precap: After looking at tht side of Abhay, Piya will place her CID mind againn and will go to any extent to find our his true Identity..

yeah her fav job.......LOLLOLLOL

Ditss Amazing analysissClap

thanx hugzzzzzzzz

Cute_Ash

adits7 IF-Sizzlerz
adits7
adits7

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Destiny-

Oii adi ki bacchi. I'm off tabiyat kharaab h meri.
Back is paining.
I'll write the possibilities tomorrow.

bye dear tc....hugzzzz.......
adits7 IF-Sizzlerz
adits7
adits7

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 12:25pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by adits7

again a perfect analysis....abhayz acting and the background song didi the track.....such a nice epi....all ready to lap up full fledged abhay-pia luv story.....

thanx dear....Big smileBig smileBig smile....

yes d epi ws so gud esp d last part...........d cmin up track looks so interestin n exciting....

it does dear....and correspondingly the analysis will become more xcitingEmbarrassed.....luving every bit....heheheLOL

yeah.........likin all d epis.........Big smileBig smileBig smile

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index