Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

#2 Nisser and Swati's WORLD OF EQUAL BUT OPPOSITES

palmbeach1238 Senior Member
palmbeach1238
palmbeach1238

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 11:10am | IP Logged
MORE OF EQUAL BUT OPPOSITE CONTRAST

Dev ' His name means 'God'...... Indeed his first meeting with Geet took place almost like a knight in shining amour coming on his white (black) horse  (Black Mercedes car....the colour of the car should have clued us to the fact that what we see is not necessarily what we get)......as if like a god on his white horse from the sky.  At this point....I remember Maan's words to Geet during in the scene where he forced her into a fake engagement  "why are you not agreeing to join your name with mine.  Do you think I am not worthy of you.  Are you trying to live in a dream where I will come from the sky like a Rajkumar on a white horse with one hand holding a flower and another holding a ring?"

Maan ' His name means 'Respect'.  First meeting with Geet took place in mela.......looking the complete the opposite of a 'knight in shining amour'.  He looked like one of the gundas chasing Geet'.. drinking booze and ignored her pleas for help to save her from the real gundas.

Dev ' Geet lost her duppata on the back of the truck and fell down a ditch in her scooty.  The dupatta got left in Dev's hands.  Since duppata represents a girls honor'..this tells us that Dev would be responsible for stealing Geets honor and respect.

Maan ' Geet lost her duppata on a branch and fell into the water while running away from the gundas.  After Maan saved her from  drowning'.he retrieved Geet's duppata from the branch and threw it back at her.    Therefore, Maan will restore Geet's honor and give her back her respect.

Dev ' Geet thought she was given the taveez for Dev.

Maan ' Fate decreed that the taveez was for Maan.

Dev ' Didn't save Geet from Darji's wrath (when she came home without her Dupatta) and so.... in a way.....Dev was responsible for her punishment.

Maan ' Saved Geet from the water.

Part #3

Part #4

Edited by palmbeach1238 - 04 January 2011 at 2:27pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

netbuddy79shivangi783Arushi.-pixie-ramaheshmgdg_2010Silentsoulpickachu

Arushi. IF-Rockerz
Arushi.
Arushi.

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 2:02pm | IP Logged
You know the bit I like the best? The honour part. 

I just hadn't seen that one coming, and it makes perfect sense. Thumbs Up

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

palmbeach1238

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top