Bigg Boss Season 4

India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 4
Bigg Boss Season 4

Why were Ashmit and Shweta favored so much? (Page 3)

Angel x Goldie
Angel x
Angel x

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by helloji

because we are emotional fool .we love fake people who are not showing  their true  face and hide  themselves  ..

shweta reminds me  priyanka sherma "perfect bride" people were madely in love with her because she was also fake with her realtionship  and same thing is  here ....
how can she say first she has boy friend and after  salman said  she refused to samir and said she was joking and then again  dolly came and said  about his boy friend she said to khali dolly is lying and she said samething to manoj and  asked him   "tu to muje janta he naa  mera koi boy friend nahi he" and then she received a message from home and that was from his boy friend and she keep  her mouth  shut ..why???because she is fake and behave guddi and we love   fake people thats why she is  famous lokie priyakna sherma 

lol i dont think this is the case.. Priyanka and shweta are different.. (p.s i thot i was the only person who wasted my time on perfect bride).. Shweta does hide herself very well and i also didnt understand what she meant by her boyfriend thing but shows are different concepts and i dont think we can judge shweta on what she said about her boyfriend lol..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ArpitachohanPrud123Marz_Mahira_fanprerna4rishav

Prud123 Senior Member
Prud123
Prud123

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
[QUOTE=helloji]

because we are emotional fool .we love fake people who are not showing  their true  face and hide  themselves  ..

shweta reminds me  priyanka sherma "perfect bride" people were madely in love with her because she was also fake with her realtionship  and same thing is  here ....
how can she say first she has boy friend and after  salman said  she refused to samir and said she was joking and then again  dolly came and said  about his boy friend she said to khali dolly is lying and she said samething to manoj and  asked him   "tu to muje janta he naa  mera koi boy friend nahi he" and then she received a message from home and that was from his boy friend and she keep  her mouth  shut ..why???because she is fake and behave guddi and we love   fake people thats why she is  famous lokie priyakna sherma

Well if she is faking then Kudos to her.That she has been faking 24x7 for 2 and half months.Well done ST

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rgattuArpitachohanMarz_Mahira_fanprerna4rishav

helloji Groupbie
helloji
helloji

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Prud123

[QUOTE=helloji]

Well if she is faking then Kudos to her.That she has been faking 24x7 for 2 and half months.Well done ST
after doing  many reality shows she must be   champion as she said to samir bohat baar bateen mere moon se nikalte  reh jati hein just becuase she knows the faat same time  she is on natinal tv

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gehna2004

helloji Groupbie
helloji
helloji

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Angel x

Originally posted by helloji

lol i dont think this is the case.. Priyanka and shweta are different.. (p.s i thot i was the only person who wasted my time on perfect bride).. Shweta does hide herself very well and i also didnt understand what she meant by her boyfriend thing but shows are different concepts and i dont think we can judge shweta on what she said about her boyfriend lol..
yes  concept is diffrent but both have same personaliy  and both are fake

gehna2004

Marz_Mahira_fan IF-Dazzler
Marz_Mahira_fan
Marz_Mahira_fan

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 12:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prerna4rishav

Wink Just thought of putting this issue up, thanks to ma friend Angel XEmbarrassed Kind of confusing ques never stroke my mindConfused

Shweta was captain 2 times.. Both by Housemates voting of courseWink But she was given chance second time by BB ITselfEmbarrassed .. Has been given max secret tasksEmbarrassed

Ashmit was safe thrice.. Once by being Captain, twice by Sara and Veena Evil Smile

For Shweta, I think it's because she is viewers' choice.. Of course they wont favor a contestant for nothing.. If she's boring, not popular and all that blah blooh, I dont see any reason for BB team to favor her so much?Embarrassed As we all KNOW,( some people are in denial but that doesnt change the fact ) that she is the most popular contestant out there.. Many people watch BB just for her.. And will keep doing so.. Shweta helps them to keep their votebanks going on Wink.. She helps to get trp's and hence endorsments .. She is obvious reason..

But can anyone explain me the reason for Ashmit? And if you dont agree with Shweta's part, feel free to post ur views as well as WHY she is favored so much?Wink

Guddi i completely agree with your post Embarrassed ....very nice and logical post Thumbs UpClap

Prud123

-shabz- IF-Sizzlerz
-shabz-
-shabz-

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 12:33am | IP Logged
i was thinking on the same lines.....
first secret task.....hrishant....he picks shweta as a partner
2nd secret task.....sameer.....which he blows by telling shweta
3rd secret task.......dolly......having shweta and veena on the scale
4th secret task.....again shweta.....and ashmit as partner

BB have only given secret tasks to preferred inmates......to keep them safe......why wasnt secret task ever given to seema, veena or manoj??
BB has been so partial towards some inmates that it is showing.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

gehna2004madhurirajput71

music_masti Goldie
music_masti
music_masti

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 2:45am | IP Logged
BB was partial with the housemates who gives him trp's

dolly shwetha and ashmit are the main examples....this time they need a lady winner...so they put dolly and shwetha in finals....

and from begining as per script bb was giving more screen space to ashmit...

but chk the finale week they are not at all giving that much screen space...every time its shwetha shwetha and shwetha only.....and the task too which is for shwetha only....

y they dint make a cooking task or boxing or anything else...bcose shwetha will fail...but in dancing the other three doesnt know that ...so that she will get the credit.....

anyways....if shwetha wins shwetha fans will say its bcose she's popular....but if others win they say it is scripted....
this much of favouring they dont mind....

no offence shwetha fanss....

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Arpitachohanmadhurirajput71-shabz-

prerna4rishav IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 4:23am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Prud123Marz_Mahira_fan

Go to top