ITS DIAMOND GUYS that hurt him

Posted: 13 years ago
its diamond guys not silver 😉 abby drinks in silver goblets so it cant be .......its diamonds
Pia must have no idea but her mom's chain is diamond filled n its worth alot then ...her dad's gift so must be .............n diamonds r said to ward of evil

in some important religious texts like Bible, Koran n etc its written that diamonds cant wad of evil spirits like ghosts, ginues, n etc
this has been proven scientifically as this evils things r said to be made of the element fire so if a creature of fire comes in contact with diamond it will get unstable as diamond is pure carbon n carbon makes fire unstable

Abby always said he is fire na 😉 so thats the reason he got hurt

Yeah but in one of the article it said he was allergic to silver??? But nice...:)
I think it is Diamond stones that hurt him. You are right they always drink in sliver glass, so sliver cannot injurious to them.
i seriously appreciate your efforts but helloooo its 'kekta' show no logics n no funda 😛

P.S: i saw pendent in pia's neck while she was in jungle ie after leaving quila (3rd jan episode) so no sensible logic 😛
Interesting point...yes maybe it is diamonds that hurt him... Edited by Suvi7884 - 13 years ago
wht a chemistry ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†
nice post. I was confused after watching the precap, tht wht hurts him and why. now ur post make sense. I am eagerly waiting for the episode.
Yeah this is the probable reason.😊
Originally posted by KITfan

its diamond guys not silver 😉 abby drinks in silver goblets so it cant be .......its diamonds
Pia must have no idea but her mom's chain is diamond filled n its worth alot then ...her dad's gift so must be .............n diamonds r said to ward of evil

in some important religious texts like Bible, Koran n etc its written that diamonds cant wad of evil spirits like ghosts, ginues, n etc
this has been proven scientifically as this evils things r said to be made of the element fire so if a creature of fire comes in contact with diamond it will get unstable as diamond is pure carbon n carbon makes fire unstable

@ red if you meant by Koran, the holly Qura'n then you are wrong, there are no verses that say that! or state anything about it, or about any of other stones whatsoever having an affect of pushing away evil! 

so please check you facts before stating something like this, and please edit your post!😳 ðŸ˜Š

back to your topic, maybe you are right in my FF story  i made moonstone affects the vampires and in the show maybe its the diamond!😉 and not the silver 
Edited by ka7eela - 13 years ago
Originally posted by KITfan

yaar its more logicalllllllllllllllllllllll n kekta n logic!!😆