India-Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

Are we blaming KT's absence? (Page 8)

wooster Senior Member
wooster
wooster

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 9:57pm | IP Logged
@ Sreeya this is how I've felt and I wrote.....
 i don't know what you are talking about ....  i have not written anywhere else! as for negative writing well! if the show is bad people tend to express themselves.... don't take it personally we all love it !!! as much as we love the show we also see the flaws i wish you could see them too....

negative comments maybe!!! atleast  it will create change..... God knows!!!  I hope therefore i say....

Edited by wooster - 04 January 2011 at 10:03pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

saaaz

Souma.N IF-Dazzler
Souma.N
Souma.N

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 12:59am | IP Logged
Exactly...negative comments may create change....and I think thats what we all are looking at.

Just the way some people think support can get RBO back..others may feel that pointing out flaws maybe the only way out...

To each his own...So we must learn to respect everyone's opinion instead of always blaming people for negative feedback and for creating negativity.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index