Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

Are we blaming KT's absence? (Page 7)

wooster Senior Member
wooster
wooster

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 9:05pm | IP Logged

Dear All

An actor cannot make or break a show! Believe me!!!'. I think you guys are very good fans!! but please ! don't make excuses when you child is stealing and you say he is just a child! that what you doing by saying RBO is suffering  because the lead is sick....

Duck as Murugan... ????, Rahul and Sam I never watch.... I switch but kinda watched a little  yesterday.... and saw something stupid and I didn't have the stomach to see them at all....he tries to kiss in pretense of  rehearsing!!! '.what kid of logic is this ? where a man tells women  lets play act as you are my wedding planner! and make out...!! They are not  call girls !!!  they are wedding planners.....This is really bad writing and degrading!!!   Women are not play objects....and  the girl goes running home....

I am sad  with people in this form who is defending such  thoughts by saying ...forgive them they don't know what to do at KT 's not there'..Swapna has been on TV for more than decade'.starone has done shows before right.???!!! ... this not the first time!!! What the hell!!

Veena said in one of her posts  that lets stop telling the cv what to do '. I agree! Lets stop'...

They don't listen to us 'they hear what they want to hear' this is how it works on TV ....the writer writes the episode on  the set'.. sends it to the star one office Creatives for approval and they shoot'.no thoughts'.

Can KT save the day'.sure he can!!! If tommorow they decide Khank suddenly has found Suraj in Sunny and walks away with him to some chawl leaving Kt can he do anything??? can WE??? 

KT not well!! we understand but lets not blame him for the poor show and its declined writing and direction'.

If  Shaan left for a music concert'.it  was  time  for Khanak to shine'give her the mantle' maybe she can't hold the show'so give her dadi! Kushboo, Madhavi and Sunil.  A story can be told in many way and beautifully at that!!!

Sam and Rahul '. what the hell is going on there' he pulls she stops' they mutter and stutter'.what the!!!  is this how you hold show?????

Really,  I predict RBO ending soon at this rate'.I honestly kept my hopes high till last night when I said this crap!!! I am sorry that's what it was'.

Please stop blaming!!  KT'.. and start blaming the CV's who is clueless'.. 

AND what Bad time!!!! don't get this ???!!! please explain.....

Edited by wooster - 04 January 2011 at 9:17pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

lorven28saaaz-Deepali-

-Deepali- IF-Stunnerz
-Deepali-
-Deepali-

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 9:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Surbhi123

@ krock- aww dear u used to watch mjht kya......that's my fav show and my fav couple mayur........i just watched a scene.......shanak are cute , simple , sweet like my mayur........those cute cute nok jhoks which mn have in starting are here tooooo..............i will surely give my take on shanak after watching some more scenes..........Smile

dear surbhi  i am also god fan of mjht and mayur and i like this show but when you should watch all the shanak scene  when shaan went to surprize jurney to dulwadi and their all cute nok jhok shanak scene and shaan care to khanak and after he realize that he falll in love with khanak and shaan,natasha and khanak scene seq. and shaan natasah engagement seqand ,pune tour seq their both cute nok jhok romantic seq. than i thought you like shanak more than mayur. so pl first of all tum youtube pe shanak scene dekho you have be relized that shanak couple similer then mayur or more than mayur.
love youHeart

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

iluvmanarkrock

destinylove IF-Rockerz
destinylove
destinylove

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 9:18pm | IP Logged
Please

dont bring forward this thread again and again to first page.by commenting ...

It has been discussed and now only fighting has stopped...(between  some fans...)

dont want again...let us have restraint till KT is back in full action...

let us move to ahead..

..Please...(hope u people understand no fighting at this juncture show needs our support and love)..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

iluvmanar-Deepali-

-Deepali- IF-Stunnerz
-Deepali-
-Deepali-

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 9:21pm | IP Logged
I am totaly agree with you wooster LOL

where a man tells women  lets play act as you are my wedding planner! and make out...!! They are not  call girls !!! that tare wedding planners.....This is really bad writing and degrading!!!   Women are not play objects....and  the girls goes running home....this is a bad thing to show cvs and wrong message to give all the peoples.
Embarrassed
wooster Senior Member
wooster
wooster

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 9:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sshriyaa84

Please

It has been discussed and now only fighting has stopped...(between  some fans...)

let us move to ahead..

..Please...(hope u people understand no fighting at this juncture show needs our support and love)..

i am really sorry Shriya!! i am writing what i feel and if you don't want me to share my thoughts please write a  letter.... formally that such  thoughts will not be entertained....and i will take it with forum heads....
 so stop moral policing...i have said what i feel and this a free country??? !!! its kinda annoying to hear someone monitor me..... if you don't like  thats your problem i am writing because this is how i feel.... you may be feel differently and i respect that...please respect mine!!!!  and i don't know you to fight with you ....so lets not get personal here.... Please!!!

Edited by wooster - 04 January 2011 at 9:26pm
adeelahuju Goldie
adeelahuju
adeelahuju

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 9:37pm | IP Logged
yaar creatives are facing a bad time and they are in a critical situation...
they have no way bcz of karan absence.. so on this stage they want are support.. and we should support them... let karan come back then all the mess will be sorted out...we have to keep patience until karan came.....
they badly need our support... but i am also requesting to creatives that we are supporting u but u 'll have to keep the story neat and clean.. and they have to make sure that the entry of harpreet is a cameo..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

iluvmanar

destinylove IF-Rockerz
destinylove
destinylove

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 9:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by wooster

Originally posted by sshriyaa84

Please

let us move to ahead..

i am really sorry Shriya!! i am writing what i feel and if you don't want me to share my thoughts please write a  letter.... formally that such  thoughts will not be entertained....and i will take it with forum heads....
 so stop moral policing...i have said what i feel and this a free country??? !!! its kinda annoying to hear someone monitor me..... if you don't like  thats your problem i am writing because this is how i feel.... you may be feel differently and i respect that...please respect mine!!!!  and i don't know you to fight with you ....so lets not get personal here.... Please!!!
hey nobody is moral policing neither will people hear it..

but at this jucture nothing is going top happen however hard  we  bang...
let us hope thing improve once kt is there.(this also applies for rasam scenes since cvs are clueless now how to progress the storyin kts absence )

Instead harsh comments every where......... is making peopel upset...

and why people want to write same things every where again and again..

in various threads no need..

once/many times  it has been said it already  people have understood that is enough.

Telling daily is not at all needed...we  have said umpteen times it is upto cvs to look into it..

comeon did we appreciate same good scenes daily for ten days no. na

we appreciated once and left it then why bad scenes highlighted daily...

If once or twice is more than enough to drive home the message.

.and it has been done umpteen times already...why do we want it every where?

anything told in overdose will  irritate people

.we have made our point already ..it is upto  cvs ..

what is the point in lamenting every where?n...number of times

that too knowing well the situation that RBO people are in.

Edited by sshriyaa84 - 04 January 2011 at 10:10pm

iluvmanar

wooster Senior Member
wooster
wooster

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 9:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Deepali88

I am totaly agree with you wooster LOL

where a man tells women  lets play act as you are my wedding planner! and make out...!! They are not  call girls !!! that tare wedding planners.....This is really bad writing and degrading!!!   Women are not play objects....and  the girls goes running home....this is a bad thing to show cvs and wrong message to give all the peoples.
Embarrassed

Did the checks...  thanks!!  Hope the cvs do the same no?????!!!!Smile

-Deepali-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index