Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

Are we blaming KT's absence? (Page 6)

-Veena- IF-Stunnerz
-Veena-
-Veena-

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
Saaz:
I request you not to write in Caps keeping to IF rules.
Thanks.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

saaaz

-SYS- IF-Dazzler
-SYS-
-SYS-

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
Yeah I agree with veena.Instead of giving suggestions to CVs and confusing them it would've been good had the suggestions to CVs thing not started at all and they had continued on their own like the initial days of RBO.Too many cooks do spoil the broth.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shanakrocks1iluvmanarkrock

roadsidejunkey Goldie
roadsidejunkey
roadsidejunkey

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
I don thnk even Karan can save a show wid poor script,plot nd writing...nd i Repeat Again R d actors so senseless dat dey act soo illogicaly??can't dey improvise on dre own roles nd at tyms on d scripts....nd as saaaz wud say..indian tv actors r mere puppets....such a bad state of Indian television industry..so y blame d younger generation 4 seein Videshi channels!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

iluvmanartvrasika

krock IF-Sizzlerz
krock
krock

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Veena-

Originally posted by Souma.N

I hate the track and what I hate more is the mockery they make of the feedback we give.

I just have one question for those people who feel that such nonsense is just being shown to cover up for KT...Answer just one question...when the CVs came for feedback..we told them what to do in his absence and it was definately better than this crap.

So either they get creative themselves and use our feedback..or stop coming here and making a joke of our opinion....

10 whole pages that had..and this is what they give?!!!! I am not blaming anyboday but the CVs

Personally i donot like CV's that ask for suggestions.. that is went it all goes haywire and creates a messy load of pile.. that is what we have now.Embarrassed

I don't believe in giving suggestions (you will rarely see me in the CV's thread other than to thank them or to make a statement.. i never ask for a certain track or a story! that is what ruins it all.. the cv's have one story in mind they read ours and try to incorporate that.. and then there comes KHICADI!

Why not we just refrain from making suggestions and just thank them for their efforts and see what they have in them. This is what happened in MJHT times.. this is history repeating itself..

why don't we make a deal...stop giving suggestions and see what happens then. Do we have that in us!!??
veena ur always right jab hum log suggestion nahi sete the tab to sab thik tha na so i think we confused them tooo much want this want that and at the end same messy old story and nothing else..............i am taking this resoloustion for now nt to give any suggestion .i domt want rbo to be like mjht and dmg case plz veena u also telll menberLOL things will surely falll back at places perfectly

Edited by krock - 04 January 2011 at 12:39pm

iluvmanar

jumanablack Newbie
jumanablack
jumanablack

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
people give them a break the cv r doing what they can.......for me the serial is going well.....rahul and sam love story is starting to move on.
now with sunny entering the show we will see how much khanak loves shan.........people patientSmile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

iluvmanarkrock

vanisha22 Groupbie
vanisha22
vanisha22

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
no one can blame KT in anything for a simple reason that in the week he was absent.... RBO shot up 8 positions..... so all is well!

iluvmanar

destinylove IF-Rockerz
destinylove
destinylove

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
Dear vansiha 

please stop prevoking other people..and fans of other characters except ur fav characters

.Just as u have ur views they have their views..just read the IF rules once more.

.no need to make sarcastic remarks 

.if u are uncomfortable then better u abstain from posting comments instead of prevoking...

.everyone loves their fav actors  like u do..so please do respect....thanx...

Edited by sshriyaa84 - 04 January 2011 at 1:20pm

iluvmanar

saaaz IF-Dazzler
saaaz
saaaz

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 1:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vanisha22

no one can blame KT in anything for a simple reason that in the week he was absent.... RBO shot up 8 positions..... so all is well!

ROFLROFLROFL

so according to you RBO shot up 8 positions becos Kt was absent...there were RBO and shanak fans here who sat up all night commenting on YM and KT articles and rating the chaska meter just to prove their support to the CVs despite being in trying times.. RBO.Fans who were trying to tell the CVs...we know the lead actor is ill and you are trying hard and we shall support you....and of course CVs have rewarded us back I suppose...lets do a wait and watch...as the rest of the forum members remind each other...and I am taking this advice and doing exactly that...wait and watch...

Edited by saaaz - 04 January 2011 at 1:50pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

iluvmanarAshi22The_May_Rose-Deepali-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index