Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

Are we blaming KT's absence? (Page 5)

krock IF-Sizzlerz
krock
krock

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Souma.N

I hate the track and what I hate more is the mockery they make of the feedback we give.

I just have one question for those people who feel that such nonsense is just being shown to cover up for KT...Answer just one question...when the CVs came for feedback..we told them what to do in his absence and it was definately better than this crap.

So either they get creative themselves and use our feedback..or stop coming here and making a joke of our opinion....

10 whole pages that had..and this is what they give?!!!! I am not blaming anyboday but the CVs
terko seriously lagta hain un logo ne10 pages  padhe honge....................................calm down dear............or veena tumo dategi.................................i respect ur opinion also but be patience cant say nuchSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

iluvmanar

saaaz IF-Dazzler
saaaz
saaaz

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 12:18pm | IP Logged

I hate the track and what I hate more is the mockery they make of the feedback we give.

I just have one question for those people who feel that such nonsense is just being shown to cover up for KT...Answer just one question...when the CVs came for feedback..we told them what to do in his absence and it was definately better than this crap.

So either they get creative themselves and use our feedback..or stop coming here and making a joke of our opinion....

10 whole pages that had..and this is what they give?!!!! I am not blaming anyboday but the CVs

Yes SOUMA>.I for one am extremely upset with CVs not taking on board any suggestion we had regarding absence of KT...While I would not be as strong as Aditee...becos I know at the end of the day this is just a show...BUT honestly to come ask for feedback and then give us nothing while KT is away is plain BS...

I do hope that the CVs have thought through the next track...if not get some days off...show us GOLDEN RBO repeats and come back with a fully thought out storyline....DO NOT MAKE THIS INTO ANOTHER ROCK ON TRACK!!!! Is all I am requesting.....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

iluvmanarkrock

Souma.N IF-Dazzler
Souma.N
Souma.N

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
Exactly Saaaz just put in "the story till now" kind of thing....for a week or so..let KT take his time..get a good bank of episodes ready and then bring it on!!!

I refuse to be impatient with these guys anymore.....
krock IF-Sizzlerz
krock
krock

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by krock

Originally posted by Surbhi123

@ krock- aww dear u used to watch mjht kya......that's my fav show and my fav couple mayur........i just watched a scene.......shanak are cute , simple , sweet like my mayur........those cute cute nok jhoks which mn have in starting are here tooooo..............i will surely give my take on shanak after watching some more scenes..........Smile
ya i used to watch but didnt knw abt the forum then.......................but i hope ulll love them i love alll hotel romance ka part when thy wer in shower it was so hott and also when shaan realised his love for khanak and hen he dances in towel wow those r golden rbo moment dont wannne loose another couple and show cuz of negativity ................man ne bole wo sare scen dekhna ha.....................yt pe jake shanak scen type karegi tabhi sare ayenge......................love to hav u here dearWink
just stick to our side ........................................ull find gr8 frnds her ....................vandu and vatsalya is funny once

iluvmanar

-Veena- IF-Stunnerz
-Veena-
-Veena-

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 12:22pm | IP Logged

Personally i donot like CV's that ask for suggestions.. that is went it all goes haywire and creates a messy load of pile.. that is what we have now.Embarrassed

I don't believe in giving suggestions (you will rarely see me in the CV's thread other than to thank them or to make a statement.. i never ask for a certain track or a story! that is what ruins it all.. the cv's have one story in mind they read ours and try to incorporate that.. and then there comes KHICADI!

Why not we just refrain from making suggestions and just thank them for their efforts and see what they have in them. This is what happened in MJHT times.. this is history repeating itself..

why don't we make a deal...stop giving suggestions and see what happens then. Do we have that in us!!??

Edited by -Veena- - 04 January 2011 at 12:30pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

iluvmanarsaaaz-Manita-tvrasika-Leah-The_May_Rosekrock-Deepali-bones88

EtherealRati IF-Stunnerz
EtherealRati
EtherealRati

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by krock

Originally posted by Surbhi123

@ krock- aww dear u used to watch mjht kya......that's my fav show and my fav couple mayur........i just watched a scene.......shanak are cute , simple , sweet like my mayur........those cute cute nok jhoks which mn have in starting are here tooooo..............i will surely give my take on shanak after watching some more scenes..........Smile
ya i used to watch but didnt knw abt the forum then.......................but i hope ulll love them i love alll hotel romance ka part when thy wer in shower it was so hott and also when shaan realised his love for khanak and hen he dances in towel wow those r golden rbo moment dont wannne loose another couple and show cuz of negativity ................man ne bole wo sare scen dekhna ha.....................yt pe jake shanak scen type karegi tabhi sare ayenge......................love to hav u here dearWink
ok will definitely watch......they are golden moment......i can say i will like them for sure...par to which extent woh dekhne ke baad bataungi........Wink.....and u know mjht forum organised awards.......i saw right now i won mjht forum's angel award.......awwww i am jumping like a small kid now and feeling emotional too........

Edited by Surbhi123 - 04 January 2011 at 12:23pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

iluvmanarkrock

SPN_JD_Addicted IF-Sizzlerz
SPN_JD_Addicted
SPN_JD_Addicted

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
KT is not present and half the charm of RBO gone cos till now whatever beautiful scenes we got was based on ShaNak.he isn't there and suddenly it seems the CT's doesn't have a clue as to what they should do.May be hire a new creative team lol.
EtherealRati IF-Stunnerz
EtherealRati
EtherealRati

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Veena-

Personally i donot like CV's that ask for suggestions.. that is went it all goes haywire and a messy load of pile.. that is what we have now.Embarrassed

I don't believe in giving suggestions (you will rarely see me in the CV's thread other than to thank them or to make a statement.. i never for a certain track or a story!
that is what ruins it all.. the cv's have one story in mind they read ours and try to incorporate that.. and then there come KHICADI!

Why not we just refrain from making suggestions and just thank them for their efforts and see what they have in them. This is what happened in MJHT times.. this is history repeating itself..

why don't we make a deal to stop giving suggestions and see what happens then. Do we have that in us!!??
ya the result of demanding different tracks was baby track..........ROFL

iluvmanar

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index