Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

Are we blaming KT's absence? (Page 4)

The_May_Rose IF-Sizzlerz
The_May_Rose
The_May_Rose

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Surbhi123

@krock - hope the same........want to see shanak scenes......i never saw a scene of them till today........have recently started watching............Smile

Till Karan gets well....Start with these! Smile.....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

WooHooHaha21

EtherealRati IF-Stunnerz
EtherealRati
EtherealRati

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by The_May_Rose

@krock - hope the same........want to see shanak scenes......i never saw a scene of them till today........have recently started watching............Smile

Till Karan gets well....Start with these! Smile.....

awwwwwww thanks for these............Hug

Edited by Surbhi123 - 04 January 2011 at 12:06pm

WooHooHaha21

tofeeees IF-Rockerz
tofeeees
tofeeees

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
we've been getting this track because bechara KT fell ill :( i'm sure the CVs had much better in store had KT been able to shoot :( i guess we can only hope that Karan returns to the show soon and in good health and rocks the show again :) but i don't blame him bechara, neither the CVs who had to come up with a guzara track at such short notice!

@surbhi: you should definitely watch shanak scenes! They have something different about them you'll see :)

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

WooHooHaha21iluvmanar-Simple-tvrasikaThe_May_Rosebones88

EtherealRati IF-Stunnerz
EtherealRati
EtherealRati

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
@ krock- aww dear u used to watch mjht kya......that's my fav show and my fav couple mayur........i just watched a scene.......shanak are cute , simple , sweet like my mayur........those cute cute nok jhoks which mn have in starting are here tooooo..............i will surely give my take on shanak after watching some more scenes..........Smile

WooHooHaha21

Souma.N IF-Dazzler
Souma.N
Souma.N

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
I hate the track and what I hate more is the mockery they make of the feedback we give.

I just have one question for those people who feel that such nonsense is just being shown to cover up for KT...Answer just one question...when the CVs came for feedback..we told them what to do in his absence and it was definately better than this crap.

So either they get creative themselves and use our feedback..or stop coming here and making a joke of our opinion....

10 whole pages that had..and this is what they give?!!!! I am not blaming anyboday but the CVs

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

WooHooHaha21tvrasika

The_May_Rose IF-Sizzlerz
The_May_Rose
The_May_Rose

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
Am I missing something?Confused.....I wasn't the best episode, but it wasn't awful either.....You can tell they are trying....And you can also tell Khanak is just playing games with RaSam....

Ducks is better having a crush on Sam....Might help RaSam....Hope Rushad returns soon....

Hope Karan gets well soon...Poor thing bless him....

WooHooHaha21krock

krock IF-Sizzlerz
krock
krock

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 12:14pm | IP Logged

@ krock- aww dear u used to watch mjht kya......that's my fav show and my fav couple mayur........i just watched a scene.......shanak are cute , simple , sweet like my mayur........those cute cute nok jhoks which mn have in starting are here tooooo..............i will surely give my take on shanak after watching some more scenes..........Smile
ya i used to watch but didnt knw abt the forum then.......................but i hope ulll love them i love alll hotel romance ka part when thy wer in shower it was so hott and also when shaan realised his love for khanak and hen he dances in towel wow those r golden rbo moment dont wannne loose another couple and show cuz of negativity ................man ne bole wo sare scen dekhna ha.....................yt pe jake shanak scen type karegi tabhi sare ayenge......................love to hav u here dearWink

WooHooHaha21

saaaz IF-Dazzler
saaaz
saaaz

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 12:14pm | IP Logged

SURBHI....you know sweetheart I really envy you,....NOTHING LIKE DISCOVERING SHANAK and GOLDEN RBO for the first time....this show has been ruined for us GOLDEN RBO lovers that sometimes we want to weep when we see those old scenes....

ENJOY YOURSELF>>>forget what is happening now...just watch them for what they were...GOLDEN!!!! 

WooHooHaha21tvrasika

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index