Rang Badalti Odhani

Are we blaming KT's absence? (Page 3)

EtherealRati IF-Stunnerz
EtherealRati
EtherealRati

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 11:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by simple21

@Surbhi123: So true. We should support in bad times as well as good timesSmile
ya........so its ok.........we can wait..........the show will be back guys..........is waqt sab kuch shaan ke around ghoomna tha........and shaan nahi hain..........that's why cvs are stretching everything.........and end with lame things like duck falling for khushboo and all...........its not their fault.........they dint plan for shaan's exit.......its difficult to set everything without the male lead and at the time when everything revolves around him..................Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Simple-krock

saaaz IF-Dazzler
saaaz
saaaz

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 11:50am | IP Logged
THE FACT OF THE MATTER IS ....

1. RBO WRITING has gone to the DOGS, ELEPHANTS, CATS and their feces

2. GOLDEN RBO is dead....and this ...whatever has come instead of it...CAN NEVER RESURRECT in terms of QUALITY ...never......

3. EVERYONE today watches this SHOW for Shanak, few for RASAM..but basically this has become any other VAPID INSIGNIFICANT show where as long as the couple is shown romancing with no storyline or good character development... people will watch and TRPS will be consistent and this is what I presume the channel wanted it to become.......

4. CVS HAVE OPENED OUR EYES,..you will not get your good dialogues and writing again....you will get shanak, rasam all in scenes which will have no connection to the scenes shown before or the next day..... CONCENTRIC CIRCLES>.....

5. AFTER 10 pages of wanting DHULWADI and CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT FOR RASAM< CVs came back and said...we will give you more Rasam scenes and more shanak in their purity...WHat does that even mean???? RAsam continue to be push and pull and Shanak will be pure becos suraj has returned from dhulwaadi....WOW!! THEY SURE DID OPEN OUR EYES!!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Souma.Nkrock

EtherealRati IF-Stunnerz
EtherealRati
EtherealRati

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 11:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by krock

Originally posted by Surbhi123

first of all............i will just like to clear sam and rahul story.........its not that much messy...........oh common not a big deal it is.........we all very well know that rahul loves sam and she loves rahul..........sam is not an another wedding planner for him...........but is the actual bride of all........i am sure she is the only  bride..........at least this mystery is very clear and well visible............rahul only have problems with shaan.........for insulting him and making fun of him in the crowded place years ago...........that all separated him from his love sam.........he dint actually rejected...........he dint get the time to speak up.........and now he is back..........the love he has for sam visible ...........its just he dont want to tell her...............and dear ........every wedding planner dont stays in guest house .........its because shaan left his friend around alone at night..........and not to forget when rahul loves her..........how can he ever leave her alone..........that's why took her with him.........well visible from the statements he keep on repeating.........he was angry on shaan............no wedding planner do wedding rehearses...........but rahul loves sam.........want to make her realize........want to listen from her and thus doing all this...........but he  was lost and kissed sam...........of course that slap was well deserved in my opinion...........and they are not gonna celebrate any suhagraat.........ok..........if shaan is not there..........that does not mean u got the right to insult anyone and everyone..........let me remind u ........there are rasam fans on the forum.........so please be decent in writing..............i hope u  can understand............Smile
bura mat maan dear...................yeh wo nahi uski frustration bol rahi hain
ok.........i was just clearing up from my side........hope dint hurt anyone.........my intention was not to hurt...........
-Veena- IF-Stunnerz
-Veena-
-Veena-

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 11:53am | IP Logged
KT's Absence.. ???
It is not fair to blame it on KT. Anyone's health comes first before a job!
So really KT hasn't gotten nothing to do with this khichadi of a show right now.
We can't get personal about an actor that can't make it due to health.

Secondly.. this is JUST a show.. we are not getting our life lessons from this. Thankgod!

So there are going to be ups and downs.. and we have to take it with a grain of salt .. yes .. showing disagreement is ok.. but being bluntly verbal and bitter about the show is going to get us nowhere.. Instead with the writing skills you have i would request you to put your input in the Creative threads in a positive way.. I am sure they will appreciate that.

Others ... keep calm and also kind with words.. If this is an open forum doesn't mean that you can mouth off whatever you want.. be respectful and kind... it is very hard to keep a show going without the main lead. I agree with SYS.. the writers can do better with the characters they have.. but we don't know what they are struggling with..

Edited by -Veena- - 04 January 2011 at 11:54am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

rafia 24iluvmanar-Leah-The_May_Rosekrock-Deepali-bones88EtherealRati

krock IF-Sizzlerz
krock
krock

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 11:56am | IP Logged

Originally posted by krock

first of all............i will just like to clear sam and rahul story.........its not that much messy...........oh common not a big deal it is.........we all very well know that rahul loves sam and she loves rahul..........sam is not an another wedding planner for him...........but is the actual bride of all........i am sure she is the only  bride..........at least this mystery is very clear and well visible............rahul only have problems with shaan.........for insulting him and making fun of him in the crowded place years ago...........that all separated him from his love sam.........he dint actually rejected...........he dint get the time to speak up.........and now he is back..........the love he has for sam visible ...........its just he dont want to tell her...............and dear ........every wedding planner dont stays in guest house .........its because shaan left his friend around alone at night..........and not to forget when rahul loves her..........how can he ever leave her alone..........that's why took her with him.........well visible from the statements he keep on repeating.........he was angry on shaan............no wedding planner do wedding rehearses...........but rahul loves sam.........want to make her realize........want to listen from her and thus doing all this...........but he  was lost and kissed sam...........of course that slap was well deserved in my opinion...........and they are not gonna celebrate any suhagraat.........ok..........if shaan is not there..........that does not mean u got the right to insult anyone and everyone..........let me remind u ........there are rasam fans on the forum.........so please be decent in writing..............i hope u  can understand............Smile
bura mat maan dear...................yeh wo nahi uski frustration bol rahi hain
ok.........i was just clearing up from my side........hope dint hurt anyone.........my intention was not to hurt...........
no sweety u wer right abt that we should stand by them in good and bad times u r not hurting anyone..............u r giving ur opinion dint worrry once kt back all this willl be goneLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

EtherealRati

iluvmanar IF-Dazzler
iluvmanar
iluvmanar

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 11:57am | IP Logged
luv u Veena 4 this...really....i completely agree wid u...
EtherealRati IF-Stunnerz
EtherealRati
EtherealRati

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
@krock - hope the same........want to see shanak scenes......i never saw a scene of them till today........have recently started watching............Smile

Edited by Surbhi123 - 04 January 2011 at 12:00pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

iluvmanarkrock-Deepali-

krock IF-Sizzlerz
krock
krock

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 12:04pm | IP Logged

@krock - hope the same........want to see shanak scenes......i never saw a scene of them till today........have recently started watching............Smile
ya then i am sure ulll fall for them cuz after mjht we dont hav any amazing couple to follow except shank..................so i gusss alll this messs willl be clear and u can seee pure romance tu old romance scen youtube par dekh sakti hain ull fall for them .........................and discusss with us regularly will love to hav frnd like u her and once our commmedy member who are on leave willl back ulll have much more fun sweeetyWink

Edited by krock - 04 January 2011 at 12:05pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

iluvmanar

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index