India-Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

Are we blaming KT's absence? (Page 2)

iluvmanar IF-Dazzler
iluvmanar
iluvmanar

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 11:41am | IP Logged
i think YM has done very well widout kt...so cant blame her....and as KT has fallen sick, Cvs hv altered the story 4 that time....i think all is 4 the situation...not a specific one reason...

and ha...aditee...we luv our shanak right......and all of u pls be positiv ...we always wanted 2 see a jelous shaan, and i think there is scope 4 this in this look a like track, though it's like kekta concept....and really hope 2 see a  lots of shanak in upcoming weeks.....and yaar...baki saro characters ko maro goli...m i being 2 hursh....?...LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

WooHooHaha21krock

destinylove IF-Rockerz
destinylove
destinylove

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 11:41am | IP Logged
Please have restraint...

.this time is very tough for the cvs also

Managing without the  main male lead is definitley very difficult....

and yes to large extent Kts absence is to take the blame..because some how the story was hopping back to some decency with Shaan accepting Rahuls chllaenge and agreeing to work for him...

plus no shaan no shanak scenes a big jhatka ....

and bang came kts  long span of absence..

Which the cvs would not even dreamt of...

they had to structure everything without him..

so please let us wait till kt is back... 

no sceptical serious comments until then.. after that let us see..

Ym has managed to keep the show entertaining with maximum efforts and to the extent script allowed her

cant blame her or even anyone else...they acted as per scrip and script is in need of shaan or kt ...

Edited by sshriyaa84 - 04 January 2011 at 11:57am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

WooHooHaha21krock-Deepali-

krock IF-Sizzlerz
krock
krock

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 11:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Surbhi123

first of all............i will just like to clear sam and rahul story.........its not that much messy...........oh common not a big deal it is.........we all very well know that rahul loves sam and she loves rahul..........sam is not an another wedding planner for him...........but is the actual bride of all........i am sure she is the only  bride..........at least this mystery is very clear and well visible............rahul only have problems with shaan.........for insulting him and making fun of him in the crowded place years ago...........that all separated him from his love sam.........he dint actually rejected...........he dint get the time to speak up.........and now he is back..........the love he has for sam visible ...........its just he dont want to tell her...............and dear ........every wedding planner dont stays in guest house .........its because shaan left his friend around alone at night..........and not to forget when rahul loves her..........how can he ever leave her alone..........that's why took her with him.........well visible from the statements he keep on repeating.........he was angry on shaan............no wedding planner do wedding rehearses...........but rahul loves sam.........want to make her realize........want to listen from her and thus doing all this...........but he  was lost and kissed sam...........of course that slap was well deserved in my opinion...........and they are not gonna celebrate any suhagraat.........ok..........if shaan is not there..........that does not mean u got the right to insult anyone and everyone..........let me remind u ........there are rasam fans on the forum.........so please be decent in writing..............i hope u  can understand............Smile
bura mat maan dear...................yeh wo nahi uski frustration bol rahi hain

WooHooHaha21-Deepali-

EtherealRati IF-Stunnerz
EtherealRati
EtherealRati

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 11:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -SYS-

@Surbhi
She isn't insulting RaSam but the horrible writing.See in the past it was the story and the dialogues of RBO that made it so unique and the very fact that there is nothing one can even call writing evident these days that has got everyone upset and frustrated.Different scenes these days might be okay on their own but these things do not RBO make.Simple=)
the way she wrote about rasam just offended me.........actually cant listen such words for anyone.......
moreover dear every show has good times or bad times.....if we supported in good times........one should support in bad times.........i can understand she is frustrated........but then too i will appreciate if she would have wrote her view in a more decent manner..........

WooHooHaha21krock

krock IF-Sizzlerz
krock
krock

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 11:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sshriyaa84

Please have restraint...

and yes to alrge extent Kts absence is to take the blame..becasue some how the story was hopping back to some decency with Shaan accepting Rahuls chllaenge and agreeign to wrok for him...

and bang came kts big long span of absence..Which teh cvs would not even dreamt of...

they had to structure everything without him..so please let us wait till kt is back... 

no sceptival serious comments until then.. after that let us see..
agree with u dear.....................cvs ne kabhi socha bhi nahi hoga ke kt imar pad jayega wo bhi is time pe wo kuch bhi karle we guys willl blame them its not easy for them also so plz cooperate thode din aurOuch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

WooHooHaha21

EtherealRati IF-Stunnerz
EtherealRati
EtherealRati

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 11:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sshriyaa84

Please have restraint...

exactly.......the show with only one lead suffers due to the absence of one of the actor from the main lead a lot.......moreover when the whole story is surrounding shaan only........the story cant move till he comes back...........

and yes to alrge extent Kts absence is to take the blame..becasue some how the story was hopping back to some decency with Shaan accepting Rahuls chllaenge and agreeign to wrok for him...

and bang came kts big long span of absence..Which teh cvs would not even dreamt of...

they had to structure everything without him..so please let us wait till kt is back... 

no sceptival serious comments until then.. after that let us see..

WooHooHaha21destinylove

-Simple- IF-Dazzler
-Simple-
-Simple-

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 11:45am | IP Logged
@Surbhi123: So true. We should support in bad times as well as good timesSmile

WooHooHaha21krock

rafia 24 IF-Dazzler
rafia 24
rafia 24

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 11:47am | IP Logged
I totally agree with you aditi even if the truth is harsh I know shan's absence meant the story had to divert a lil I mean the comedy sketches in between dint bother me that much seeing khanak as kk was funny and do are te duck n khanak scenes. But I really don't understand the need for rahul to stay at the khandelwels house- very odd. I haven't seen today's epi yet but sounds really random. Have patience hopefully when kt returns it'll get better n te cvs will tie up all these side tracks and loose ends.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

WooHooHaha21

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index