Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bravehearts thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: Surbhi123

first of all............i will just like to clear sam and rahul story.........its not that much messy...........oh common not a big deal it is.........we all very well know that rahul loves sam and she loves rahul..........sam is not an another wedding planner for him...........but is the actual bride of all........i am sure she is the only  bride..........at least this mystery is very clear and well visible............rahul only have problems with shaan.........for insulting him and making fun of him in the crowded place years ago...........that all separated him from his love sam.........he dint actually rejected...........he dint get the time to speak up.........and now he is back..........the love he has for sam visible ...........its just he dont want to tell her...............and dear ........every wedding planner dont stays in guest house .........its because shaan left his friend around alone at night..........and not to forget when rahul loves her..........how can he ever leave her alone..........that's why took her with him.........well visible from the statements he keep on repeating.........he was angry on shaan............no wedding planner do wedding rehearses...........but rahul loves sam.........want to make her realize........want to listen from her and thus doing all this...........but he  was lost and kissed sam...........of course that slap was well deserved in my opinion...........and they are not gonna celebrate any suhagraat.........ok..........if shaan is not there..........that does not mean u got the right to insult anyone and everyone..........let me remind u ........there are rasam fans on the forum.........so please be decent in writing..............i hope u  can understand............๐Ÿ˜Š

bura mat maan dear...................yeh wo nahi uski frustration bol rahi hain
EtherealRati thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: -SYS-

@Surbhi

She isn't insulting RaSam but the horrible writing.See in the past it was the story and the dialogues of RBO that made it so unique and the very fact that there is nothing one can even call writing evident these days that has got everyone upset and frustrated.Different scenes these days might be okay on their own but these things do not RBO make.Simple=)

the way she wrote about rasam just offended me.........actually cant listen such words for anyone.......
moreover dear every show has good times or bad times.....if we supported in good times........one should support in bad times.........i can understand she is frustrated........but then too i will appreciate if she would have wrote her view in a more decent manner..........
Bravehearts thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: sshriyaa84

Please have restraint...

.this time is very tough for the cvs also

Managing without the  main male lead is definitley very difficult....

and yes to alrge extent Kts absence is to take the blame..becasue some how the story was hopping back to some decency with Shaan accepting Rahuls chllaenge and agreeign to wrok for him...

and bang came kts big long span of absence..Which teh cvs would not even dreamt of...

they had to structure everything without him..so please let us wait till kt is back... 

no sceptival serious comments until then.. after that let us see..

agree with u dear.....................cvs ne kabhi socha bhi nahi hoga ke kt imar pad jayega wo bhi is time pe wo kuch bhi karle we guys willl blame them its not easy for them also so plz cooperate thode din aur
EtherealRati thumbnail
Originally posted by: sshriyaa84

Please have restraint...

.this time is very tough for the cvs also

Managing without the  main male lead is definitley very difficult....

exactly.......the show with only one lead suffers due to the absence of one of the actor from the main lead a lot.......moreover when the whole story is surrounding shaan only........the story cant move till he comes back...........

and yes to alrge extent Kts absence is to take the blame..becasue some how the story was hopping back to some decency with Shaan accepting Rahuls chllaenge and agreeign to wrok for him...

and bang came kts big long span of absence..Which teh cvs would not even dreamt of...

they had to structure everything without him..so please let us wait till kt is back... 

no sceptival serious comments until then.. after that let us see..

-Simple- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@Surbhi123: So true. We should support in bad times as well as good times๐Ÿ˜Š
rafia 24 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I totally agree with you aditi even if the truth is harsh I know shan's absence meant the story had to divert a lil I mean the comedy sketches in between dint bother me that much seeing khanak as kk was funny and do are te duck n khanak scenes. But I really don't understand the need for rahul to stay at the khandelwels house- very odd. I haven't seen today's epi yet but sounds really random. Have patience hopefully when kt returns it'll get better n te cvs will tie up all these side tracks and loose ends.
EtherealRati thumbnail
Originally posted by: simple21

@Surbhi123: So true. We should support in bad times as well as good times๐Ÿ˜Š

ya........so its ok.........we can wait..........the show will be back guys..........is waqt sab kuch shaan ke around ghoomna tha........and shaan nahi hain..........that's why cvs are stretching everything.........and end with lame things like duck falling for khushboo and all...........its not their fault.........they dint plan for shaan's exit.......its difficult to set everything without the male lead and at the time when everything revolves around him..................๐Ÿ˜Š
saaaz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
THE FACT OF THE MATTER IS ....

1. RBO WRITING has gone to the DOGS, ELEPHANTS, CATS and their feces

2. GOLDEN RBO is dead....and this ...whatever has come instead of it...CAN NEVER RESURRECT in terms of QUALITY ...never......

3. EVERYONE today watches this SHOW for Shanak, few for RASAM..but basically this has become any other VAPID INSIGNIFICANT show where as long as the couple is shown romancing with no storyline or good character development... people will watch and TRPS will be consistent and this is what I presume the channel wanted it to become.......

4. CVS HAVE OPENED OUR EYES,..you will not get your good dialogues and writing again....you will get shanak, rasam all in scenes which will have no connection to the scenes shown before or the next day..... CONCENTRIC CIRCLES>.....

5. AFTER 10 pages of wanting DHULWADI and CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT FOR RASAM< CVs came back and said...we will give you more Rasam scenes and more shanak in their purity...WHat does that even mean???? RAsam continue to be push and pull and Shanak will be pure becos suraj has returned from dhulwaadi....WOW!! THEY SURE DID OPEN OUR EYES!!!!

EtherealRati thumbnail
Originally posted by: krock

bura mat maan dear...................yeh wo nahi uski frustration bol rahi hain

ok.........i was just clearing up from my side........hope dint hurt anyone.........my intention was not to hurt...........
-Veena- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
KT's Absence.. ???
It is not fair to blame it on KT. Anyone's health comes first before a job!
So really KT hasn't gotten nothing to do with this khichadi of a show right now.
We can't get personal about an actor that can't make it due to health.

Secondly.. this is JUST a show.. we are not getting our life lessons from this. Thankgod!

So there are going to be ups and downs.. and we have to take it with a grain of salt .. yes .. showing disagreement is ok.. but being bluntly verbal and bitter about the show is going to get us nowhere.. Instead with the writing skills you have i would request you to put your input in the Creative threads in a positive way.. I am sure they will appreciate that.

Others ... keep calm and also kind with words.. If this is an open forum doesn't mean that you can mouth off whatever you want.. be respectful and kind... it is very hard to keep a show going without the main lead. I agree with SYS.. the writers can do better with the characters they have.. but we don't know what they are struggling with..

Edited by -Veena- - 13 years ago