Rang Badalti Odhani

Are we blaming KT's absence?

aditee thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

ON THIS SUPER ILLOGICAL PLOT & this horrendous writing?

I mean NOT  a thing has made sense in the past couple of weeks

Rahul threatens to sue Shaan
Khanak butts in signs on the contract
Persuades hubby to sing
Shaan defends loser friends with Rahul
Shaan kicks Sam out
She moves into Rahul's house
She makes out with Rahul as all wedding planners do, they MUST make out with the groom!
Khanak moves out leaving a letter
Goes to Duck
Returns to K house
Shaan leaves
Leaves a letter for Khanak
Sr K threatens Shaan to start contributing financially
Khanak does  boo imitation
Sam exchanges wedding vows with Rahul just like ALL wedding planners
He seals it with a kiss
She slaps him like all wedding planners do
She RETURNS to K house
Rahul shows up at K house
Khanak GREETS him 
THEY ARE SUPP TO BE A BAND BUT Sam and Duck are no where near practising

Tomorrow:
Khanak will feed Rahul
Rahul and Sam make out in Shaan's bed, to rehearse the wedding nite ofcourse! Like all wedding planners do!
Sam will slap Rahul
Rahul will move into Shaan's house
Khanak will defend Rahul

Hope Shaan returns before Khanak makes out with Rahul!

Oh! BTW, Who is Shaan again?

Edited by aditee - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

priya_cool_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
agree with u aditee... exactly what i was thinking.......what a kichdi it has become...... thanks for summing up the mess.....

Oh! BTW, Who is Shaan again?
i was asking this myself many times today........

Bravehearts thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
aditi very badu r bieng to harsh terko rasam ko jo bolna hain bol but not our shanak
......................i knw sweety u r frusted but kuch kar sakte hain................bas kt ko ek baaar ane de sab ko apne aaap sence mil jayega
-Simple- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Was the episode not good today?

I honestly thought that RBO would be different from other serials. With this look alike track its just beginning to put me off. Its like Ekta Kapoor dramas.  Hope the CVs carry out the track well and make us change the way of seeing this track. This is bad news for me
priya_cool_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
rbo has turned into this daily comedy shows.......sans the comedy part...... where people keep talking endlessly nonsense....lol.....and one epi has no connection with the other......

and don blame kt s illness 4 this..... not an excuse at all....

.they r not doing us a favour here.... hello..... work to fill ur pockets......and if this trend continues then they ll def go bankrupt
EtherealRati thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
first of all............i will just like to clear sam and rahul story.........its not that much messy...........oh common not a big deal it is.........we all very well know that rahul loves sam and she loves rahul..........sam is not an another wedding planner for him...........but is the actual bride of all........i am sure she is the only  bride..........at least this mystery is very clear and well visible............rahul only have problems with shaan.........for insulting him and making fun of him in the crowded place years ago...........that all separated him from his love sam.........he dint actually rejected...........he dint get the time to speak up.........and now he is back..........the love he has for sam visible ...........its just he dont want to tell her...............and dear ........every wedding planner dont stays in guest house .........its because shaan left his friend around alone at night..........and not to forget when rahul loves her..........how can he ever leave her alone..........that's why took her with him.........well visible from the statements he keep on repeating.........he was angry on shaan............no wedding planner do wedding rehearses...........but rahul loves sam.........want to make her realize........want to listen from her and thus doing all this...........but he  was lost and kissed sam...........of course that slap was well deserved in my opinion...........and they are not gonna celebrate any suhagraat.........ok..........if shaan is not there..........that does not mean u got the right to insult anyone and everyone..........let me remind u ........there are rasam fans on the forum.........so please be decent in writing..............i hope u  can understand............😊
Edited by Surbhi123 - 13 years ago
EtherealRati thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Aditee we should keep the calm in bad times too...........i can understand your shanak is not there..........the show automatically becomes a mess when the lead couple is not there..........and this whole band and music thing with brand new three three entries are mess in itself..........ofcourse the show is not same.........the show was a family drama about a marriage.........which took place as a punishment but blossomed with beautiful love.........and all the members connected to it..........but the things are changed now.............
Edited by Surbhi123 - 13 years ago
-SYS- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@Surbhi
She isn't insulting RaSam but the horrible writing.See in the past it was the story and the dialogues of RBO that made it so unique and the very fact that there is nothing one can even call writing evident these days that has got everyone upset and frustrated.Different scenes these days might be okay on their own but these things do not RBO make.Simple=)
iluvmanar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i think YM has done very well widout kt...so cant blame her....and as KT has fallen sick, Cvs hv altered the story 4 that time....i think all is 4 the situation...not a specific one reason...

and ha...aditee...we luv our shanak right......and all of u pls be positiv ...we always wanted 2 see a jelous shaan, and i think there is scope 4 this in this look a like track, though it's like kekta concept....and really hope 2 see a  lots of shanak in upcoming weeks.....and yaar...baki saro characters ko maro goli...m i being 2 hursh....?...😆
destinylove thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Please have restraint...

.this time is very tough for the cvs also

Managing without the  main male lead is definitley very difficult....

and yes to large extent Kts absence is to take the blame..because some how the story was hopping back to some decency with Shaan accepting Rahuls chllaenge and agreeing to work for him...

plus no shaan no shanak scenes a big jhatka ....

and bang came kts  long span of absence..

Which the cvs would not even dreamt of...

they had to structure everything without him..

so please let us wait till kt is back... 

no sceptical serious comments until then.. after that let us see..

Ym has managed to keep the show entertaining with maximum efforts and to the extent script allowed her

cant blame her or even anyone else...they acted as per scrip and script is in need of shaan or kt ...
Edited by sshriyaa84 - 13 years ago