Rakt Sambandh
Rakt Sambandh

4/1/11 WU: Prabha slapped sandhya

kalika_29 Senior Member
kalika_29
kalika_29

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 11:00am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

The following 25 member(s) liked the above post:

yourmittRaviSharmasc19devila10mitumiSubaru537***Anu***ivanta29cloudzharish_kenAnfalmahalaxmikkripsydesi-galSEPIDEHhbmm1985fammmaTheSnowman.Vrish.imagine-addictQuirky-JaZ-rani-luckinivedithaammoos

MA93 Newbie
MA93
MA93

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 11:07am | IP Logged
Theyve resumed their torturin of sandhya nd also nw she doesnt have her sisters back up :-(

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kalika_29

.Vrish. Viewbie
.Vrish.
.Vrish.

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 11:24am | IP Logged
Manik doesn't have brains of his own - he has to ask Gayatri, the genius who decided to leave Sandhya's sisters out of it?  And is Sandhya so stupid that she can't make out that Shreya has guessed that she's not blind? (Incidentally, the scene of Shreya & Sandhya leaving hand in hand was cute Day Dreaming) At least in private, she can ask Shreya for time and tell her what exactly is going on, so that her sisters don't have to hunt for her.  And Gayatri, please alert Sakshi et al about all this, instead of trying to be James Bond out here!

Obviously, DK is going to start coming out w/ claims that undo everything that Sandhya has gained to date, and he can even blackmail her into returning her half of the estate either to himself or to Sarla - I think it will be to himself.  Which is why Sandhya needs to abort this and escape, and tell Gayatri to come up w/ another plan.

Regarding Damodar, his organs alone may not fetch Rs3 crore, but if Raghu-bhai manages to sell in addition to his, the organs of Prabhavati, Yuvraj & DK, they may just make the cut.  How about it, Damodar?  Of course, he'll have to explain why he needs that.  But  what he stole earlier @ the Christmas party wasn't enough? Confused  (Incidentally, I liked him offering to bribe Gunge, & Raghu-da slapping him!!! LOL)

Exit question: wonder whether Shreya will join forces w/ Vrinda in order to expose the Jagirdars?

Edited by _Vrish_ - 04 January 2011 at 1:16pm

kalika_29

-JaZ- IF-Rockerz
-JaZ-
-JaZ-

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 11:57am | IP Logged
how could vrinda know yuvi's raaz so that she can trap dk on it WackoWackoWackoWacko
atleast by now yuvraj & prabha can realise she is sandhya not vrinda....

i wish GD also turns against sandhya now Evil Smile ....since sandhya could not get hold of jagirdar assets...let GD's sob story be a fake one which she cooked up to win sandhya's sympathy Evil Smile.....let her have some other story since from the begining she is very much interested on their property....

i want GD to be evil thats gayatri turning evilLOL....i hate GD-sandhya conversations Sleepy

kalika_29

p0lkad0t Groupbie
p0lkad0t
p0lkad0t

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
I feel sorry for Sandhya :( I don't know how she'll get out of this all now! Her sisters will be convinced that she is in fact Vrinda. Gayatri Devi needs to get back in contact with Sandhya and give her some better advice :@ And I think Neeraj needs more of an involvement in the storyline now too.

kalika_29

SEPIDEHh Senior Member
SEPIDEHh
SEPIDEHh

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
Thanks Kalika for the update,I hope Shreya has a positive hand to help her out of this trap.It was obvious that a lonely girl (Sandhya) can't  do it alone.It 's Neeraj turns to come and save his beloved one.I am waiting.........Broken HeartEmbarrassedSmile

kalika_29

xx Natasha xx Goldie
xx Natasha xx
xx Natasha xx

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 2:01pm | IP Logged
Thanx for the update x

kalika_29

Subaru537 Groupbie
Subaru537
Subaru537

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 4:26pm | IP Logged
Thanks allot for the update. Can't wait to see the next episode.

kalika_29

Go to top