Miley Jab Hum Tum

India-Forums

Miley Jab Hum Tum
Miley Jab Hum Tum

Monaya and THEIR Sajanish Journey.. (Page 3)

-CreativeSoul- IF-Sizzlerz
-CreativeSoul-
-CreativeSoul-

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 3:34pm | IP Logged
awwww sumiHug awsome topic totally agree with u they are a advance version of sajan, and yes not many people understand sanaya and who she really is but u know what matter is that our mohit understands her thats all that matterEmbarrassed they trust each other they love each other and if they yell at each other its because they careLOLEmbarrassed
love monaya and my love for then just grows as the time passes by

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

SIZZZLERSwaNia_2Meera1101CandYlicious_S

gunjanmariya Goldie
gunjanmariya
gunjanmariya

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 4:32pm | IP Logged
wow sumera...
beautiful post dear...!
i agree dear...sanaya is a sweetheart...n mohit se zyada achay se ye baat kon jaan sakta hai...Wink
I YELL BCOZ I CARE.......LOL
such sweet words yrr......loved the way she said.....mohit i yell bcoz i actually cares....Blushing

u know their eyes shows how much they love eachother..!Day Dreaming
and im in love with their love and their bonding..!Hug
best frndzz and best lovers..!
and one of the best topic after mjht's end..!
muahhh...loved it..
love,
gunjan mariya..

Edited by gunjanmariya - 04 January 2011 at 4:36pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

1gunjan7SIZZZLERSwaNia_2Meera1101CandYlicious_S

SIZZZLER IF-Dazzler
SIZZZLER
SIZZZLER

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 5:57pm | IP Logged
Awesome Concept of POST SUMERA.Smile Wonderful .Thanx 4 PM. I agree with U.They know each other so, they care each other very well. In General life....some small things R really matter 4 us and definitely they know this fact.Off course she is caring person.I agree some peoples can't see 'REAL' SANAYA But, this is not their fault.Actually some peoples maturity level is very Low.They judge a person's personality.....as per their thinking CapacityLOL.And about MOHIT?? What can I say.......Fans know better.Smile Only 1 word 4 MoNaya......PERFECT !!

1gunjan7Meera1101SwaNia_2CandYlicious_S

SwaNia_2 IF-Rockerz
SwaNia_2
SwaNia_2

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 7:53pm | IP Logged
Lovely post , Sumera. Sanaya .............if perfection has to be defined , then for me it is Sanaya. If beauty has to be defined , then for me it is Sanaya. She is just so perfect.Day Dreaming And if an ideal boyfriend has to be defined........it definitely is Mohit all the way. EmbarrassedJust as Sajan lovestory was a superbly crafted peice of work by the CV's , Monaya  lovestory seems to be the masterpiece of the creator. Caring not just for the person they love but also acknowledging people around them even if they are not family.... it is not just about  I....ME...Myself with Monaya.......it is US and the people around us. No wonder with each glimpse of theirs we are swept off our  feet......  Two wonderful humans destined to meet and fall in love.........Gosh , did I even make sense??LOL Monaya simply just make me blabber and blabber senselessly.......... Love this amazing and down to earth couple to the core.

Edited by swati98 - 04 January 2011 at 7:57pm

1gunjan7SIZZZLERMeera1101CandYlicious_S

CandYlicious_S IF-Sizzlerz
CandYlicious_S
CandYlicious_S

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 11:30pm | IP Logged
Thank you soo much guys for replying!! Hug   

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Meera1101

CandYlicious_S
CandYlicious_S

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 12:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sajanroxx20

Aww wonderful topic Sum!!Hug Soo true hun.. completely agree with you!! You know.. i was always used to think that Monaya lovestory is just like Sajan's.. and then we got to know it through Monaya themselves!!Day Dreaming They first became friends, then their frienship grew stronger and stronger. after that finally they became lovers, soulmates!!Day Dreaming I really never thought in early MJHT days that Monaya will become a real life couple.. i mean they were not even so friendly with each other in start. but gradually they became friends and then lovers!![;$] I've never seen such real life couple like Monaya.. their relationhip is soo unique and beautiful. they understand each other a lot!! And you are right hon.. very few people can see the REAL sanaya. aww her caring side for Mohit!! She is the best GF one can ever have.. and about Mohit, well what should i say about this guy?? He's such a caring BF... Sanaya and his whole family is EVERYTHING to him!! May god bless our Monaya!!

Awww.. thanks a ton for replying jyo... Hug  Hug   I agree with ur post.. Embarrassed   Gradual progress is always advantageous fir a relationship.. Embarrassed  

Meera1101

CandYlicious_S
CandYlicious_S

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 12:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by TheWandmaker

Lol this is such a cute post Sum, the moment i read the heading i had a huge grin spreading on my face.
SaJan/MoNaya our Jannuables, its kinda really cute, the heading itself makes me giggle. They are simply adorable, Dunno why san was all abt "m not lyk gunjan", she really is, her heart n soul is so pure just like gunjan..she is a selfless Lover:) Mohit is no less, he is totally whipped!LOLEmbarrassed
Once again a really cute postEmbarrassed Keep Rockkinngg..!=DD

Awwww.... Thanks alott zee... Hug    Hug   M glad that u found that cute.. Blushing  LOL  Monaya themselves are soo cute that any post related to them, becomes cute automatically..Blushing    Yup i agree... San is more like Gunjan from inside... LOL Heart  And moohit is becoming more like Sammy nowadays.. Blushing

Meera1101

CandYlicious_S
CandYlicious_S

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 12:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anz.iqbal

luvvvvvvv themEmbarrassed

Me too.. LOL 

Go to top