Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CandYlicious_S thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: sajanroxx20

Aww wonderful topic Sum!!🤗 Soo true hun.. completely agree with you!! You know.. i was always used to think that Monaya lovestory is just like Sajan's.. and then we got to know it through Monaya themselves!!😍 They first became friends, then their frienship grew stronger and stronger. after that finally they became lovers, soulmates!!😍 I really never thought in early MJHT days that Monaya will become a real life couple.. i mean they were not even so friendly with each other in start. but gradually they became friends and then lovers!![;$] I've never seen such real life couple like Monaya.. their relationhip is soo unique and beautiful. they understand each other a lot!! And you are right hon.. very few people can see the REAL sanaya. aww her caring side for Mohit!! She is the best GF one can ever have.. and about Mohit, well what should i say about this guy?? He's such a caring BF... Sanaya and his whole family is EVERYTHING to him!! May god bless our Monaya!!

Awww.. thanks a ton for replying jyo... 🤗  🤗   I agree with ur post.. 😳   Gradual progress is always advantageous fir a relationship.. 😳  
CandYlicious_S thumbnail
Originally posted by: TheWandmaker

Lol this is such a cute post Sum, the moment i read the heading i had a huge grin spreading on my face.

SaJan/MoNaya our Jannuables, its kinda really cute, the heading itself makes me giggle. They are simply adorable, Dunno why san was all abt "m not lyk gunjan", she really is, her heart n soul is so pure just like gunjan..she is a selfless Lover:) Mohit is no less, he is totally whipped!😆😳
Once again a really cute post😳 Keep Rockkinngg..!=DD

Awwww.... Thanks alott zee... 🤗    🤗   M glad that u found that cute.. ☺️  😆  Monaya themselves are soo cute that any post related to them, becomes cute automatically..☺️    Yup i agree... San is more like Gunjan from inside... 😆 ❤️  And moohit is becoming more like Sammy nowadays.. ☺️
CandYlicious_S thumbnail
Originally posted by: anz.iqbal

luvvvvvvv them😳

Me too.. 😆 
CandYlicious_S thumbnail
Originally posted by: aashizin

oww sum wonderful topic 🤗our monaya and their sajanish journey of love seriously sajanish they fought they made up they  became friends and then they fall in love just like sajan style we always consider them as sajan and in reality they become our sajan their sweet all small things make us to realize  their DEEP love they found in each other in this 2 years their journey has been magical so innocent so pure so heart touching and so wonderful to them and for to us 

its said love will find the way they found each other's soul and then magnificent chemistry strike on screen with sajan and off screen with monaya their care their love their small tiffs and their cute patch ups always made us ga ga over them yes she accepts she keep yelling bcz she cares and that was totally sajanish as gunjan in second season always tries to make him puntual and once in BB track epi we saw her decorating his house and yesterday we saw same scene u can now understand why we always found sajan in monaya and monaya in sajan bcz they both r one in reality or in sajan's life 

he also respect her those beautiful taunts abt cook he is his right hand he throws his stuffs on table he got whole nursery at his house all this small small things she seriously cares abt it cares abt him with that what he likes what he doesn't like and on the other hand he also respects and cares her all advice ,suggestion and tries to make things the way she wants don't u think our samrat always did such a thing to make his chashmish happy like this and our gunjan did to make his samrat happy 

i am falling love with them more and more my love and respect increase day by day i am missing sajan but i am satisfied with one fact our real sajan r there with us forever in our heart in form of monaya 

love them to the core ❤️

OMG aashi... Your whole reply reminded me of our analysis..  😍   😍  There are soo many similarities bw MS and SG that it just makes me speechless.. 😍  He is there for her and ahe is there for him... 😍
CandYlicious_S thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Ragini-

What i adore the most about them is, MoNaya's love story which we never knew about before has been exactly like that of Sajan's ..i have never seen or heard something as adorable as their story- one in a million 🤗

Lovely topic Sum 🤗

Awww.. di... 🤗   🤗  Thank yo soo mush for replying.. ❤️  🤗 
CandYlicious_S thumbnail
Originally posted by: MoNayaKiDeewani

Awww Sum 🤗, beautiful topic hon 🤗 ! You've said everything, i don't think there is anything else to add !

Just like to say, MoNaya were the ones who gave us SG and SG were the ones that made MoNaya realize their love for each other (: ! MoNaya are exactly as SG, they started with friendship now ive never seen such bonding between other actors, their friendship was just something else, and then it turned into love, just like SG !

Now, if someone asks me MoNaya or SaJan .. I seriously wouldn't know who to choose 😳 !

Beautiful topic Sumi 🤗, keep making more ((: !

I know sani.... 🤗  Monaya did not JUST play the characters of SG but they understtod their REAL essence and tried to apply it in their real life too... 😳  And thats what increases my respects by leaps and bounds.. 😳

Thank you soo much for replying.. 🤗
Meera1101 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
awwww candy ...simply beautiful post🤗🤗🤗
so true..completely agree wid ur each n every words....Frankly Speaking.., previously i was more fond of SaJan than MoNaya ...bcuz i thought SaJan's lovestory is just so PERFECT n unbeatable!! but ...but as soon as we started getting their interviews on regular basis ...i felt like...OMGGGG this two r jst so innocent,down to earth n so humble persons:P ..their journey was same as like SaJan....first they wer strangers...., li'l cute nok-jhoks, then Friends ...then ahem ..special frnds n finally Lovers☺️☺️😍...awww jst made for eachother couple ....

agree....well it happened wid me aswell....intially i used to think Sanaya is chirpy n bubbly n dint knew d REAL Sanaya...seriosuly i wont lie ...i really felt that..but as d time passed i was like...this gal is actually same like our GUNJAN frm inside hu never shows neone bout her true feelings keeps through herself awwwwwwiee ...n makes others happy by not letting neone knw bout her own problems or difficulties she is facing wid(if ne)...i suppose~ also that puppy/kittens wala interview of San was so touchy ..was jst thoroughly impressed wid Sanz❤️ n bout Mohit....like wat to say....m toh HEAD over HEELS in love wid this guy totally! 😳 not jst Onscreen as Samrat but i love him equally or i shd say even more than Samrat sometimes 😆...d actual Mohit Sehgal ☺️☺️❤️
Edited by -Meera- - 13 years ago
CandYlicious_S thumbnail
Originally posted by: MoNayaKiDeewani

^^ short reply that was na ? 😆

No honey.. 🤗  Its perfectly fine.. 😳
soniasharmin89 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
oh..sumi,I read it just now.Its really very sweet and i know and agreed some really don't understand real Sanaya .Once again beautiful topic.
CandYlicious_S thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Meera-

awwww candy ...simply beautiful post🤗🤗🤗
so true..completely agree wid ur each n every words....Frankly Speaking.., previously i was more fond of SaJan than MoNaya ...bcuz i thought SaJan's lovestory is just so PERFECT n unbeatable!! but ...but as soon as we started getting their interviews on regular basis ...i felt like...OMGGGG this two r jst so innocent,down to earth n so humble persons:P ..their journey was same as like SaJan....first they wer strangers...., li'l cute nok-jhoks, then Friends ...then ahem ..special frnds n finally Lovers☺️☺️😍...awww jst made for eachother couple ....

agree....well it happened wid me aswell....intially i used to think Sanaya is chirpy n bubbly n dint knew d REAL Sanaya...seriosuly i wont lie ...i really felt that..but as d time passed i was like...this gal is actually same like our GUNJAN frm inside hu never shows neone bout her true feelings keeps through herself awwwwwwiee ...n makes others happy by not letting neone knw bout her own problems or difficulties she is facing wid(if ne)...i suppose~ also that puppy/kittens wala interview of San was so touchy ..was jst thoroughly impressed wid Sanz❤️ n bout Mohit....like wat to say....m toh HEAD over HEELS in love wid this guy totally! 😳 not jst Onscreen as Samrat but i love him equally or i shd say even more than Samrat sometimes 😆...d actual Mohit Sehgal ☺️☺️❤️

OMGGGG! Meera thank you sooo much for such a beauuuutiful reply honey☺️   Gosh.. You expalined everything so beauutifully.. 😳   Serioslu i have no words left now.. ☺️..