Miley Jab Hum Tum

Monaya and THEIR Sajanish Journey.. - Page 2

ragzz. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 13 years ago
What i adore the most about them is, MoNaya's love story which we never knew about before has been exactly like that of Sajan's ..i have never seen or heard something as adorable as their story- one in a million ๐Ÿค—

Lovely topic Sum ๐Ÿค—

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

saniya.x thumbnail
Awww Sum ๐Ÿค—, beautiful topic hon ๐Ÿค— ! You've said everything, i don't think there is anything else to add !

Just like to say, MoNaya were the ones who gave us SG and SG were the ones that made MoNaya realize their love for each other (: ! MoNaya are exactly as SG, they started with friendship now ive never seen such bonding between other actors, their friendship was just something else, and then it turned into love, just like SG !

Now, if someone asks me MoNaya or SaJan .. I seriously wouldn't know who to choose ๐Ÿ˜ณ !

Beautiful topic Sumi ๐Ÿค—, keep making more ((: !
saniya.x thumbnail
^^ short reply that was na ? ๐Ÿ˜†
SM_317 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
heyyyy summi..im soo glad 2 see ur post...๐Ÿค—..i really love d way u analyse abt monaya..n yaa agree wid u...monaya proved dat sajan can be a real story...n i guess we guyz r lucky enough 2 witness 2 beautiful love stories sajan n monaya..intially i nevr thought monaya can ever be a couple..but slowly we saw their comfort level with each othr in sbs ints..thy became frndz thn close frndz n finally LOVERS..๐Ÿ˜ณ..thy understand each othr soo well...no wonder thy only won d compactible test..๐Ÿ˜‰..n yaa ur rite very few ppl r able 2 understand this soft n caring side of sanaya i agree..she is really caring abt him..n dis wat mohit can see her..๐Ÿ˜›..i just fall in love wid thm again n again in each n evry int of their..these 2 r madly in love with each othr n dat can be seen in their eyes...love thm 2 d core..beautiful post summi...๐Ÿ˜Š
1gunjan7 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hey Sumera Dear Awesome post๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘..Very well written๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ˜Š.................

Monaya and their Sajanish journey Wow!! and what a beautifull journey............Sajan were strangers 1st then they became friends then best freinds then more then friends n then lovers..they fell deeply in love๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜ณand its same 2 same with Monaya ....Monaya were also strangers 1st then they became friends best friends n then fell in love with each other............๐Ÿ˜ณWow!!๐Ÿ˜ŠEven Mohit said in Sbs interview that If u want 2 know our love story watch Sajan lovestory.......๐Ÿ˜Š......................

And Monaya truly love n care 4 each other......Both Mohit n Sanaya are there 4 each other in good n bad times........They appreciate each other boosts each other confidence , they donot let anyone bad mouth the other ..Sanaya does not let anyone badmouth Mohit and Mohit does not let anyone badmouth Sanaya..they respect n adore each other...and r there 4 each other no matter what..................

And I believe that
other strangers n people who truly donot care they will only laugh at us when we are down  and  if we fell instead of letting a helping hand they will joke n make more fun of us But they will never help us..these type of people r strangers n not true friends they will also take us in wrong direction in life...they never wipe our tears but they rejoice when we cry ......They are happy when we  r down in life ...................But the person who truly cares 4 us and loves us will be the only one  who will scold us n yell at us when we do something wrong n will try 2 guide us 2 take the right path in life and tell us whats right n wrong n how 2 conduct ourself ..he / she will wipe our tears when we are down n appreciates us when we do something right n never lets anyone Badmouth us at all ..he/she is our true moral support because that person truly is our own n loves n cares 4 us n will be there 4 us thru thick n thin๐Ÿ˜Š......................That person Yells at us because he/she truly cares.....and we are angry n yell at that person only about whom we truly care 4 ..as apno par hee naraz hua jata hai begano par thodey hii๐Ÿ˜Š..

And Monaya love is like that only they care 4 each other n love each other truly thats why they not only appreciate each other but r their 4 each other thru thick n thin in life....they r happy in others happiness n sad in others saddness..Mohit is happy when sanaya is happy n Sanaya is happy when Mohit is happy and they  guide each other in life also n scold each other 4 other persons benefit and tell each other whats right n wrong n tries to cure others weakness n guide one another

and When Sanaya said I yell because I care and I Truly do Care ....I agree with Sanaya ๐Ÿ˜Š she is right Because we yell n scold  those only whom we truly care 4 n whom we really love..and Monaya rock ..They truly care 4 n love n adore each other............ they r always each others support and  their 4 one another.........they r there 4 each other thru thick n thin in life๐Ÿ˜Š....

God Bless Monaya...........Best of luck 2 Monaya 4 future๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ........

Sajan were also the same........................Sajan/Monaya rock๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘..Muah n hugs 2 Monaya๐Ÿค—....................And Sumera Awesome post ๐Ÿ‘..................

๐Ÿ˜Š
-CreativeSoul- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
awwww sumi๐Ÿค— awsome topic totally agree with u they are a advance version of sajan, and yes not many people understand sanaya and who she really is but u know what matter is that our mohit understands her thats all that matter๐Ÿ˜ณ they trust each other they love each other and if they yell at each other its because they care๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ณ
love monaya and my love for then just grows as the time passes by
gunjanmariya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
wow sumera...
beautiful post dear...!
i agree dear...sanaya is a sweetheart...n mohit se zyada achay se ye baat kon jaan sakta hai...๐Ÿ˜‰
I YELL BCOZ I CARE.......๐Ÿ˜†
such sweet words yrr......loved the way she said.....mohit i yell bcoz i actually cares....โ˜บ๏ธ

u know their eyes shows how much they love eachother..!๐Ÿ˜
and im in love with their love and their bonding..!๐Ÿค—
best frndzz and best lovers..!
and one of the best topic after mjht's end..!
muahhh...loved it..
love,
gunjan mariya..
Edited by gunjanmariya - 13 years ago
SIZZZLER thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome Concept of POST SUMERA.๐Ÿ˜Š Wonderful .Thanx 4 PM. I agree with U.They know each other so, they care each other very well. In General life....some small things R really matter 4 us and definitely they know this fact.Off course she is caring person.I agree some peoples can't see 'REAL' SANAYA But, this is not their fault.Actually some peoples maturity level is very Low.They judge a person's personality.....as per their thinking Capacity๐Ÿ˜†.And about MOHIT?? What can I say.......Fans know better.๐Ÿ˜Š Only 1 word 4 MoNaya......PERFECT !!
SwaNia_2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Lovely post , Sumera. Sanaya .............if perfection has to be defined , then for me it is Sanaya. If beauty has to be defined , then for me it is Sanaya. She is just so perfect.๐Ÿ˜ And if an ideal boyfriend has to be defined........it definitely is Mohit all the way. ๐Ÿ˜ณJust as Sajan lovestory was a superbly crafted peice of work by the CV's , Monaya  lovestory seems to be the masterpiece of the creator. Caring not just for the person they love but also acknowledging people around them even if they are not family.... it is not just about  I....ME...Myself with Monaya.......it is US and the people around us. No wonder with each glimpse of theirs we are swept off our  feet......  Two wonderful humans destined to meet and fall in love.........Gosh , did I even make sense??๐Ÿ˜† Monaya simply just make me blabber and blabber senselessly.......... Love this amazing and down to earth couple to the core. Edited by swati98 - 13 years ago
CandYlicious_S thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Thank you soo much guys for replying!! ๐Ÿค—