Miley Jab Hum Tum
Miley Jab Hum Tum

Monaya and THEIR Sajanish Journey..

CandYlicious_S IF-Sizzlerz
CandYlicious_S
CandYlicious_S

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 10:51am | IP Logged
Hey guys.. Hug

It feels great and almost like a dream when you see your favourie couple on screen.. Like we had our jannuable and adorable Sajan for almost 2 years.. Embarrassed  But what if your dream couple turns into a living reality.. Day Dreaming  It feels even more great to see them going through a journey, just like our dream couple had.. From strangers to friends.. Then into best friends and then finally... Love.. Embarrassed 

And i love this fact that even Mohit Sanaya are aware of this fact.. This shows that how DEEPLY they both were attached with their characters..  i.e Sajan.. Embarrassed  I am soo proud of them that they just did not PLAY the characters of Samrat and Gunjan. But they actually tried to apply it in their REAL life too.. Understanding the importance of TRUST, friendship, support, relations and Respect..  Embarrassed Approve

Very few ppl can understand Sanaya and i can bet on it.. LOL  But why cant ppl SEE the REAL Sanaya Irani... ? The one who takes care of Mohit.. The one who YELLS because she cares.. Blushing  LOL  The one who Never lets anyone badmouth him.. Appreciates him for everything he does... Embarrassed  Boosting his confidence level.. Be there for HIM everytime.. Embarrassed 

Is'nt that Sajan all around their story..? Their story is EXACTLY similar to Sajan.. Embarrassed  And thats what leaves me speechless.. Embarrassed  They both share a SPECIAL comfort zone and Bond with each other just like Sajan.. Embarrassed 

As i said earlier in my  some of my post.. They both are truly an advanced version of Sajan.. Embarrassed  And day by day.. They prove me right.. Embarrassed 

Blushing Blushing

Appreciating THEIR cook.. Embarrassed LOL

Getting annoyed because she cares... Blushing  LOL

Blushing

Edited by CandYlicious_SG - 04 January 2011 at 12:44pm

The following 28 member(s) liked the above post:

miriam2_Janki_gunjanmariyaKomal_Chaudharyammykhansaniya.xSIZZZLERangelshysumbulqaiseryasri1gunjan7-Kruti.S-sowmya.moodie.foodieXDevilsDesireXMeera1101SwaNia_2..Enchanteur..Anam...soniasharmin89XSilentWishesX-Jyotika--CreativeSoul-.Jane..aashizinjyothi-SahiPakdeHai.ragzz.

Meera1101 IF-Rockerz
Meera1101
Meera1101

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 10:55am | IP Logged
Res! though i read ur post its awesome asusual candyHugHug but not in a mood to edit it now as gtg n also feeling lazy LOL ROFL
but .......but...vl surely edit my rply by tommorw! :P
love ya ..muah!Heart

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

CandYlicious_S

.MohitzPari. IF-Sizzlerz
.MohitzPari.
.MohitzPari.

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 10:58am | IP Logged
Awww beautiful topic candy!!!! And short too...so I could read wholeROFL....you said it all janaHug so true!!!! I just love their bonding!!! They are first friends and then lovers...just like Sajan!!! I said it yesterday.....that till now I thought no one can beat Sajan....they are the perfect couple so much in love and all...but now I have a doubt....I can see Sajan in MS....Sajan are fictional but MS are real...STILL their lovesotry is like a fairytale!! They both are so much in love man...nazar utarofying**

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Meera1101SwaNia_2CandYlicious_S

CandYlicious_S
CandYlicious_S

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 10:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Meera-

Res! though i read ur post its awesome asusual candyHugHug but not in a mood to edit it now as gtg n also feeling lazy LOL ROFL
but .......but...vl surely edit my rply by tommorw! :P
love ya ..muah!Heart

I understand meera..  LOL Hug     Hug  Take your time.. Hug

Meera1101

CandYlicious_S
CandYlicious_S

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 11:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -MohitzPari-

Awww beautiful topic candy!!!! And short too...so I could read wholeROFL....you said it all janaHug so true!!!! I just love their bonding!!! They are first friends and then lovers...just like Sajan!!! I said it yesterday.....that till now I thought no one can beat Sajan....they are the perfect couple so much in love and all...but now I have a doubt....I can see Sajan in MS....Sajan are fictional but MS are real...STILL their lovesotry is like a fairytale!! They both are so much in love man...nazar utarofying**

Aww.. thanks pari... Hug  Hug LOL  Between i cant like your post..? ShockedOuch LOL But whatever you said.. Its just soo true... .. Day Dreaming  Day Dreaming

.MohitzPari.

-Jyotika- IF-Sizzlerz
-Jyotika-
-Jyotika-

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 11:12am | IP Logged
Aww wonderful topic Sum!!Hug Soo true hun.. completely agree with you!! You know.. i was always used to think that Monaya lovestory is just like Sajan's.. and then we got to know it through Monaya themselves!!Day Dreaming They first became friends, then their frienship grew stronger and stronger. after that finally they became lovers, soulmates!!Day Dreaming I really never thought in early MJHT days that Monaya will become a real life couple.. i mean they were not even so friendly with each other in start. but gradually they became friends and then lovers!![;$] I've never seen such real life couple like Monaya.. their relationhip is soo unique and beautiful. they understand each other a lot!! And you are right hon.. very few people can see the REAL sanaya. aww her caring side for Mohit!! She is the best GF one can ever have.. and about Mohit, well what should i say about this guy?? He's such a caring BF... Sanaya and his whole family is EVERYTHING to him!! May god bless our Monaya!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Meera1101SwaNia_2CandYlicious_S

anz.iqbal Groupbie
anz.iqbal
anz.iqbal

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 11:19am | IP Logged
luvvvvvvv themHugHugHugEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
AnotherAdmirer IF-Rockerz
AnotherAdmirer
AnotherAdmirer

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 11:25am | IP Logged
Lol this is such a cute post Sum, the moment i read the heading i had a huge grin spreading on my face.
SaJan/MoNaya our Jannuables, its kinda really cute, the heading itself makes me giggle. They are simply adorable, Dunno why san was all abt "m not lyk gunjan", she really is, her heart n soul is so pure just like gunjan..she is a selfless Lover:) Mohit is no less, he is totally whipped!LOLEmbarrassed
Once again a really cute postEmbarrassed Keep Rockkinngg..!=DD

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

SIZZZLERSwaNia_2Meera1101CandYlicious_S

Go to top