Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

   
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Abhiya Vm PG 149:Kaushiki's Tunes & VMs (Page 86)

kaushiki9 IF-Rockerz
kaushiki9
kaushiki9

Joined: 26 March 2010
Posts: 5374

Posted: 07 April 2011 at 11:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by PKYEK-Abhiya

= > Abe nahi yaaar !!! LOL
Even if you make a Vm with a song who I don't like..I know ke after watching your Vm i start to like the song ! LOL
 
>> tahts so sweet of u dear Big smile thanksssssss
 
But Kaushiki i have a request can you make a VM with this song " Mein hoon woh aasman "
There is the link of this song !

 
>> ok i'll make VM on it bt it'll take time hope u understand
 Smile

--sanchita-- IF-Sizzlerz
--sanchita--
--sanchita--

Joined: 08 May 2007
Posts: 12158

Posted: 07 April 2011 at 11:50am | IP Logged
But I love the song. I saw most here hate it. Haven't watched the full vm yet. It's loading

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kaushiki9

Another-World IF-Dazzler
Another-World
Another-World

Joined: 28 January 2011
Posts: 4314

Posted: 07 April 2011 at 11:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kaushiki9

Originally posted by PKYEK-Abhiya

= > Abe nahi yaaar !!! LOL
Even if you make a Vm with a song who I don't like..I know ke after watching your Vm i start to like the song ! LOL
 
>> tahts so sweet of u dear Big smile thanksssssss

=> LOL it's a pleasure dear 
 
But Kaushiki i have a request can you make a VM with this song " Mein hoon woh aasman "
There is the link of this song !

 
>> ok i'll make VM on it bt it'll take time hope u understand
 Smile

Ohh dear i can understand Wink!! I know ke ek VM karna bohot time lagta hai soo don't worry !! Wink
I'm waitingdear for this VM  Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kaushiki9

kaushiki9 IF-Rockerz
kaushiki9
kaushiki9

Joined: 26 March 2010
Posts: 5374

Posted: 07 April 2011 at 11:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanchitaroy

But I love the song. I saw most here hate it. Haven't watched the full vm yet. It's loading
 
o thats gd if u like the songBig smile
kaushiki9 IF-Rockerz
kaushiki9
kaushiki9

Joined: 26 March 2010
Posts: 5374

Posted: 07 April 2011 at 11:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by PKYEK-Abhiya


Ohh dear i can understand Wink!! I know ke ek VM karna bohot time lagta hai soo don't worry !! Wink
I'm waitingdear for this VM  Wink
 
thanjs 4 ur understahnding dearBig smile
--sanchita-- IF-Sizzlerz
--sanchita--
--sanchita--

Joined: 08 May 2007
Posts: 12158

Posted: 07 April 2011 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
Finished watching it. Superb. Hope Abhay didn't say the thing that he is just faking the relationship with piya.
kaushiki9 IF-Rockerz
kaushiki9
kaushiki9

Joined: 26 March 2010
Posts: 5374

Posted: 07 April 2011 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanchitaroy

Finished watching it. Superb. Hope Abhay didn't say the thing that he is just faking the relationship with piya.
 
thanxxxx Samchita Big smile
ya i hope he is lying 2 Chaand not to Piya
Another-World IF-Dazzler
Another-World
Another-World

Joined: 28 January 2011
Posts: 4314

Posted: 07 April 2011 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kaushiki9

Originally posted by PKYEK-Abhiya


Ohh dear i can understand Wink!! I know ke ek VM karna bohot time lagta hai soo don't worry !! Wink
I'm waitingdear for this VM  Wink
 
thanjs 4 ur understahnding dearBig smile

It's a pleasure dear you are welcome !! Big smile
Anyways tum kya kar rahe ho dear ? Smile

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index