Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

   
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Abhiya Vm PG 149:Kaushiki's Tunes & VMs (Page 29)

kaushiki9 IF-Rockerz
kaushiki9
kaushiki9

Joined: 26 March 2010
Posts: 5374

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 7:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweetshera

Awesome, mindblowing vm.
So touchy.
U hv wonderfully portrayed Abhay's pain n sorrow for Maithili
Sooooooooo superb.
 
 
Hug Thankkkkkkk u so much dear

SahiPakdeHain IF-Sizzlerz
SahiPakdeHain
SahiPakdeHain

Joined: 10 June 2010
Posts: 11578

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 9:29am | IP Logged
apna ye talent mujhe de do kaushikiLOL
awsome frnd.............keep it up..........................Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kaushiki9

kaushiki9 IF-Rockerz
kaushiki9
kaushiki9

Joined: 26 March 2010
Posts: 5374

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 9:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kiaravivian

apna ye talent mujhe de do kaushikiLOL
awsome frnd.............keep it up..........................Clap
 
LOLLOL thanks dear..........
 
talent transfer, aisa hota h kya Confused LOLLOL
bt i can tell u smthing
listen 2 ur heart & add d scenes
thats it & u r done Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--sumana13--SahiPakdeHain

sweetmaya_khan Senior Member
sweetmaya_khan
sweetmaya_khan

Joined: 11 February 2010
Posts: 261

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 10:51am | IP Logged
OMGGG well done ...I LOVE THIS SONGGGG.. the lyrics sooo touchin the soul and omg the scense u used just awesome.....fantabulouss .......your  vms are always out of this world ...again a outstanding masterpiece from u..keep rockin...thanks u r back ......

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kaushiki9

kaushiki9 IF-Rockerz
kaushiki9
kaushiki9

Joined: 26 March 2010
Posts: 5374

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 10:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweetmaya_khan

OMGGG well done ...I LOVE THIS SONGGGG.. the lyrics sooo touchin the soul and omg the scense u used just awesome.....fantabulouss .......your  vms are always out of this world ...again a outstanding masterpiece from u..keep rockin...thanks u r back ......
 
 
Hug thanks sweety
 
yes i m back
exams r over thats why LOL
--sumana13-- IF-Rockerz
--sumana13--
--sumana13--

Joined: 11 December 2010
Posts: 7344

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 11:52am | IP Logged
a very touching Vm, it brought tears to my eyes seeing their pain .....why does love hurt soo much when it is supposed to be a beautiful thing yaar......when lovers unite peacefully it is no big deal... when they keep yearning for each otherover ages, it is a hit love story.....aisaa kyun hotaa hai yaar......and this is the zindagi ka  kadwa sach ........you are right.....love really hurts.....
this is one of your prize winning VMs
kaushiki9 IF-Rockerz
kaushiki9
kaushiki9

Joined: 26 March 2010
Posts: 5374

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sumadear13

a very touching Vm, it brought tears to my eyes seeing their pain .....why does love hurt soo much when it is supposed to be a beautiful thing yaar......when lovers unite peacefully it is no big deal... when they keep yearning for each otherover ages, it is a hit love story.....aisaa kyun hotaa hai yaar......and this is the zindagi ka  kadwa sach ........you are right.....love really hurts.....
this is one of your prize winning VMs
 
 
thanks a ot sumana
prize wining VM.....Embarrassed, i m so happy to hera this
 
love really hurts yaar
i have seen this all around me.....Cry
 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--sumana13--

--ANGEL-- IF-Dazzler
--ANGEL--
--ANGEL--

Joined: 01 January 2011
Posts: 4349

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 10:14pm | IP Logged
hey...
i loved it.....it was an excellent vm......
great job Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kaushiki9

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index