Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

   
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Abhiya Vm PG 149:Kaushiki's Tunes & VMs (Page 137)

sushups IF-Rockerz
sushups
sushups

Joined: 01 August 2005
Posts: 6210

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 10:45am | IP Logged
it was great yaar i just loved this song
and u did it too well

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kaushiki9

kaushiki9 IF-Rockerz
kaushiki9
kaushiki9

Joined: 26 March 2010
Posts: 5374

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 10:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sushups

it was great yaar i just loved this song
and u did it too well

thanxxx SushBig smile
--sanchita-- IF-Sizzlerz
--sanchita--
--sanchita--

Joined: 08 May 2007
Posts: 12009

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 11:52am | IP Logged
Watching it right now. Gr8, superb, fabulous. U know now I have to see abhay in vms only. No abhay in pkyek and it became boring.Cry I have a req can u plz make an abhiya vm on tu hi mera pyaar from the haunted 3d movie song.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kaushiki9

Another-World IF-Dazzler
Another-World
Another-World

Joined: 28 January 2011
Posts: 4314

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 1:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kaushiki9

Originally posted by PKYEK-Abhiya

Originally posted by kaushiki9

Originally posted by PKYEK-Abhiya


>> Yup me too but the best is Teri Rona Chahoon love this song sooo much Day Dreaming
>> thats true, its bst
>> Haaan Day Dreaming "Teri baas hona chahoon "  Heart
 
>> ya i saw it jst 2days back, its nice na???
>> It's nice but hate when the buddha guy rape the girl aaah so awful yaar  ROFL Cry
>> it was so Angry... k@mna kahin ka...
>> Yaaar yeh buddha toh bohot khatanak thi yaaar Angry  N1 kamine.Censored

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kaushiki9

Coeur2PsychoFMS IF-Stunnerz

Joined: 20 September 2010
Posts: 31658

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 4:54am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kaushiki9

kaushiki9 IF-Rockerz
kaushiki9
kaushiki9

Joined: 26 March 2010
Posts: 5374

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 7:19am | IP Logged
Big smile
Originally posted by sanchitaroy

Watching it right now. Gr8, superb, fabulous. U know now I have to see abhay in vms only. No abhay in pkyek and it became boring.Cry I have a req can u plz make an abhiya vm on tu hi mera pyaar from the haunted 3d movie song.

thanxxx Sanchita...Big smile

VM on that song has already been made by sm1 on IF & it was really nice
kaushiki9 IF-Rockerz
kaushiki9
kaushiki9

Joined: 26 March 2010
Posts: 5374

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 7:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by PKYEK-Abhiya

Originally posted by kaushiki9

Originally posted by PKYEK-Abhiya

Originally posted by kaushiki9

Originally posted by PKYEK-Abhiya


>> Yup me too but the best is Teri Rona Chahoon love this song sooo much Day Dreaming
>> thats true, its bst
>> Haaan Day Dreaming "Teri baas hona chahoon "  Heart
 
>> ya i saw it jst 2days back, its nice na???
>> It's nice but hate when the buddha guy rape the girl aaah so awful yaar  ROFL Cry
>> it was so Angry... k@mna kahin ka...
>> Yaaar yeh buddha toh bohot khatanak thi yaaar Angry  N1 kamine.Censored

ROFLROFLROFLROFL so true marne k baad bhi itna dangerous
kaushiki9 IF-Rockerz
kaushiki9
kaushiki9

Joined: 26 March 2010
Posts: 5374

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 7:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Coeur2PsychoFMS

Originally posted by kaushiki9

I can't believe Kaushiki, you made a VM on this song... 
>> believe it, its true, phir se shake kr k jgaun kyaROFL...
WTH Shocked No thanks already saar chak raha hai Wacko LOL
>> what happened????

I am sooo in love with the song... Din me atleast 5 times sunti hoon ROFL 
>> i m more obsesses than u ROFL
I love this song but I am not obsessed like you ROFL My obsession is Dil Ibadaat joh din mein atleast 20 times sunti hoon, same for Vaada tumse hai vaada and Everythig... ROFL Wacko
>>ohhh bt i m obseesed wih Jaania & tera hi hona chahunLOL

Amazing work loved it... Clap
>> thanksss yaarBig smile... bt iss VM ko bnane m i was like Wacko...
YW dear Smile hayyye was really hard kya ? ROFL
>> yep it was

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index