India-Forums

Dill Mill Gaye
Dill Mill Gaye

My Fav AR(Kash-Kasu-Kajen)Scenes! Uptd.Pg 1

abhi_12 IF-Sizzlerz
abhi_12
abhi_12

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 10:49am | IP Logged

I have always wanted to Share My Very Fav. AR Moments right from KASH to KASU to KAJEN times of AR... If i start writing, it would be a Never ending Post & will take ages!

Page wud take a little long in fully opening up & to display all pics! So plzz be patient.Smile

So i am Just going to Post My Most Fav Scenes ke PICS & Dialogues!

Lemme start from the very beginning i.e from the KASH Time of AR!Smile

1. Ammy: "Lekin aajkal jab bhee tumhen Dekhta hoon to", "Basket tum Bahut bahut bahut Khoobsurat ho"...

2. Love the way Armaan Stares Ridzi & is so damn Confused!LOL

3. Armaan was just getting attracted to Ridzi every passing moment!Heart

4.This scene was really Funny & cute! Armaan's Flying kiss to Ridzi!Day Dreaming

5. The SALSA Dance Was just Dreamy & Beautiful!Heart 

6. Armaan is so embarrased & Sad as his plan fails & Ridzi shows up with the Gang!LOL

7. "Aur Pass" Scene has to be my MOST FAV Kash-AR Scene! Simply magical!Day Dreaming

8. A very cute-emotional scene!Smile 

Heer-Ranjha scenes were way tooo romantic!Heart

9. Armaan to Ridzi -  "Jo Insaan tumhe iss Duniya mein Sabse zyaadya Pyar Karta hai, Tumhaare saamne khada hai"!Heart

AR's Confession was something all AR Fans would Cherish till years!Day Dreaming

10. Sapna's wedding had some Lovely AR scenes Plus SA Looked really beautiful!Smile

11. How can one forget this Romantic Sequence! Too Hawt & Intense to handle!Day Dreaming 

Holi scene with Ridzi confessing her love to Armaan has 2 be one of their best performed scenes! HeartReally.sweet...

A very emotional scene..It was like Ridzi cud feel Ammy's PresenceHeartVery touching.....

My other Fav KASH AR scenes would be all of their Crazzy Fights, Pranks on each other especially during the months of Arpr - May 2008!LOL

Plus the Last Dream sequence of Armaan with Ridzi inwhite!Heart

Zara Zara Touch me - 2 was really well performed & too intense!Heart

All the Basketball Matches where Armaan always found it difficult to Concentrate because of his beautiful BASKET!LOL

Edited by Esha.ARian4rlyf - 07 January 2011 at 5:29am

The following 31 member(s) liked the above post:

amber45meeranair-Shonaa-Aminah007arkajenksgmegha-KaShfan7jyothi_misrisonam_AltairaARCaskettFanHaniyaaSabaah..frndshp_luv_dmgRiddikuluslil_desi_goddesUnKnFascinationTheMummy_LeAbba.annihilation.noseasyncDigitalFortress-Euphoria--Sneha16-RidziPiaJazSimicaprigurlOkThanksByeMehak_Luvs_RaniXiahtic-5ammyridz600blessing-beautysjain

abhi_12 IF-Sizzlerz
abhi_12
abhi_12

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 10:49am | IP Logged
Updating Part2  with KASU-AR Scenes!  Again all of them are my Favorites!

Some of my Most Fav:

1. After Ammy gets Ridzi's letter & understands her Pt of view, we again get to see the Soft side of Ammy! He waits for Ridzi the next day in Sanjeevani & Finally Ridzi enters!Heart Love this scene!

2. AR's small discussion at Ridzi home was really sweet too & AR become Friends!Smile

3. This was another simple yet lovely scene! For the 1st time i actually felt Kasu's chemistry as AR!

4. Love all the Scenes during ShasK-Padma's wedding!Heart

5. The Balle-2 Song Sequence & Ridzi getting Jealous of Malliaka was really too Cute!

Ridzi helping Armaan Choosing Sari was too adorableHeart

6. This scene almost made me cry &  i cud feel AR's Love & Pain!
Ridzi was fed up of Armaan's silly acts & wished she bad never met him BUT that was all because she Loved Armaan & could not Resist him Nor be with him!

7. AR in the Staircase (10th July, 2008)..That moment was too intense~Embarrassed Tats all i can say!Smile

8. After Ammy leaves Sanj. & Ridzi Realizes her love for him, goes to Lonavala, Armaan tries to stay away from her, she tries to make up with him & apologizes...They are back together.. Confession, Raat ka Nasha Seq was awesome!

9. AR's 1st Date & they end up in Jail!LOL Poor Ammy but since he is with Ridzi & can romance with her anywhere, he obviously doesnt leave the Jail also!LOLHeart

10. AR outside the cottage, their Convo was really romantic.Heart

11. The Classic scene!Heart Ammy couldnt leave Ridzi alone in danger!Smile Handcuffs himself with Ridz!Smile Great expressions & truly indicates how much Armaan loved his basket!

12. Karwa Chauth scene is another fav of mine!Heart

13. This scene at the BB court where Ammy is frustrated & sad abt the fact tat Shas. didnt accept him, Ridzi telling him the truth & Ammy promising to be with her during this crises was 2 emotional!

Some other Really cute scenesHeart

14. New year Scene where Ammy-Ridzi promise not 2 fight with each other ever again & share a romantic-intense moment was amazing!

All scene from Jan-09 to Feb-09 with AR proving their love to every1 & fighting for each other took their relation & love to another height! 
Love "Tujhe mein Rab Dikhta hai" seq!Heart 

-----Finally Shask accepts them their relation & AR win over all odds!Big smile

At the party when Armaan confesses his love for Ridzi in front of every1 was just too romantic & touching! Loved Kasu's Salsa Dance as well..It was a sweet episode!Heart 

Armaan throws rose petals on Ridzi! This was 1 of the cutest sceneSmile before suku left!

Also loved the Diwali scenes of Kasu-AR....

At the Concert, Love all AR scenes & "Tum se hee Din hotaa hai" sequence!Heart

Edited by Esha.ARian4rlyf - 06 January 2011 at 12:30pm

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

KaSu_Pyaarmegha-arkajenksgjyothi_misriNims-AltairaMrsMallikGrovermini_ksg_ARARCaskettFanjuhi-ARs.angelmanjhakasuuuuchahaat.Riddikulusfrndshp_luv_dmgRidziPiaJazSimi-Euphoria-smiley_lizisjain

-Euphoria- IF-Sizzlerz
-Euphoria-
-Euphoria-

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 10:50am | IP Logged
LOVED IT

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

abhi_12

abhi_12 IF-Sizzlerz
abhi_12
abhi_12

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 10:51am | IP Logged

KAJEN Part     
1  Smile

1.Their Journey as AR started on a really pleasant note with a beautiful new song for AR aka "Kaise hai yeh Khumaar, kaisa Nasha"..Heart

2. Their Roka scenes have 2 be really special as AR were officially getting engaged 2 each other Forever Plus we got some cute, romantic as well emotional scenes!Smile

3.Loved their little fight on the terraceEmbarrassedLOL

4. Kajen's first scene in white- Pure magicHeart

5. This was the first best enacted scene of Kajen as AR & indicated the Love, passion, Care, Emotions involved in AR's relation!Heart

6. Even though Ammy looses the fight & blames Ridzi for it, Still he lets her take care of him, tries to be calm even though he's angryEmbarrassed makes these scene's really intenseHeart

7. Most Fav Scene of Season 1 of AR!Heart No need to explain why?Tongue

8. Ridzi apologizing to Ammy (Quite rareLOL) made this a really cute 1!Heart

9. A very Funny cute scene with AR realizing how bad they feel when any1 of them is angry with the otherHeart

10. Ammy - 'Kaheen hum pichle Janam mein Laila-Majnu, Heer-Ranjha to naheen the"Heart

11. Kitchen romance was too adorableHeart

12. Ammy wants to see how wud Ridzi look as a DulhanHeart

12. Dekhona happens to be my Most most most FavHeartHeart Pure beauty & never-ending Magic!Day Dreaming Dreamy!Embarrassed

13.Another cute sceneHeart

*Also Loved the Salame Namaste Seq. & the Jealousy scenesHeart

Kajen-AR part 2 to be Updated!Smile

Edited by Esha.ARian4rlyf - 07 January 2011 at 6:11am

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

arkajenksgjyothi_misrimegha-AltairaAmoon.88Nims-Riddikulusfrndshp_luv_dmgSanju_Julybaby22.annihilation.-Euphoria-DigitalFortressswashbucklingsjain

abhi_12 IF-Sizzlerz
abhi_12
abhi_12

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 10:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ksgfan14

LOVED IT

Thankyou!Embarrassed 

Would update soon the rest!Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

megha--Euphoria-

megha- Senior Member
megha-
megha-

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 11:02am | IP Logged
Its awesome. Wish we could get AR back. You have posted most of my Fav scenes.Smile

abhi_12

DigitalFortress IF-Sizzlerz
DigitalFortress
DigitalFortress

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 3:25pm | IP Logged
Awesome Esha!!Clapu revived the most beautiful moments of Armaan and Riddhima!!Miss this DMG sooo much hope we could get our lovely DMG back with our AR and old funny gang!!!Waiting 4 Kasu and Kajen scenes toooSmile

abhi_12

bulbul123 IF-Rockerz
bulbul123
bulbul123

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 4:15pm | IP Logged
amazing scenes so cute and intense

abhi_12

Go to top