India-Forums

Remix
Remix

Remix : Episode 37 - January 4th - 2010

kavya.b IF-Stunnerz
kavya.b
kavya.b

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 10:46am | IP Logged
Gosh!!! this is 37th episode....that means, episode in Remix will b performing for the first time is near by....omg omg omg!! i'm excited
Now i demand hard....nitzie u should start posting download links...orelse, i'll start shouting "nitzie, DOWN DOWN!"

PART 1 :

Happy Remixing!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

BUBLAIMeekohey.bhaggu

hey.bhaggu IF-Sizzlerz
hey.bhaggu
hey.bhaggu

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 7:41pm | IP Logged
Thanks kavs! HugHugHug
I will upload the episodes soon! Last three days have been terrible with my essay...thats the only thing i have been doing whole day...and on top of that this sore throat! Tomorrow have french project... I guess after that I will do it...so from tomorrow maybe!EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

@ "nitzie, DOWN DOWN" ROFLROFLROFL I think it should be nitze UP UP!! because i am going to upload the videos to give you guys the download link! Wink

Still stuck on episode 16 btw, if u people want to keep the track of my remix schedule! Tongue And loons is only...ONLY on episode 10! I was way behind her man...and now i am ahead of her! ROFL Yay! [\:d/]

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kavya.b

kavya.b IF-Stunnerz
kavya.b
kavya.b

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 11:40am | IP Logged
sore throat sucks Dead
get out of soon, nitzie!

will do UP UP once u start posting them

lmao, still at 16 n 10??
now this shows that undoubtedly, I AM THE BEST.....started watching a month late, caught up with regular schedule...watched them again bcoz of timbo, n then once again bcoz of u that too i'm going to clg, unlike u both....but still i'm on track...u both suck!...nitzie, i never thought i'll say this to u also

acha, i'm not going to watch nxt week...going home for vacation...hope u both will b able to catch up with me....
hey.bhaggu IF-Sizzlerz
hey.bhaggu
hey.bhaggu

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 3:45pm | IP Logged
Sore throat is terrible...and especially when you get headaches and what not after that...ITS TERRIBLE!

I just now saw episode 17! and duh-uh!! I go to school too...and i have zillion of essays and applications! I don't suck...you do for not even waiting for your friends to catch up! Unhappy And that loons too...coz she toh is not even doing anything and is still stuck there! *yawns at her*

I will try to catch up...can't promise! Will you be able to update with the videos or should i do them? 

kavya.b

kavya.b IF-Stunnerz
kavya.b
kavya.b

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 10:49am | IP Logged
awww my poor baby....r u taking any medicines or doing anything to cure all that?

i thought u had hols? brk is over? if i'm not wrong u were in epi 9/10 b4 ur brk started...so i'll still blame u, though i wont say that u suck....but timbo rani suckss

good that u reminded me, i may not b able to post...can't say
it's better i u post...i'll be free aftr cmng back frm vacation though

hey.bhaggu

hey.bhaggu IF-Sizzlerz
hey.bhaggu
hey.bhaggu

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 3:19pm | IP Logged
 Yaa man...kitni liye...more remedies...had to even drink that turmeric wala milk!!Dead
Break was over from 4th..and 3 days prior to that, all i did was my essay and prior to that, i went to my cousin's place!!

But I am catching up! I am on episode 22 now and probably will reach episode 24 by the end of today, if i dont fall asleep!EmbarrassedBlushing 

I will post this week's episodes tonight! LOLEmbarrassed Gosh kavs, tera bina mera kuch nahi ho raha! UnhappyROFL

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top