India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

What a wasteful epi...??????

ArjaAddict IF-Sizzlerz
ArjaAddict
ArjaAddict

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 10:44am | IP Logged
Wateva...but i would say...."What a stupid episode!!!"....I just hated todays epi...There was nothing in the story except Arushi apologising to Pratigya.....n why the he*l r dey showing the Saxena Crap??????Just 2 mins of Krishna in Todays episode!!n Krishna forgot what pratz said...dat "to just leave her alone"...n he's again in search for job's which his babu likes!!

I think...doz days were better wen arghoosiya didnt know the truth abt the SCAM....atleast we usedto get some Masala in da epi's...The epi's r all dead now...n there is no sign of Pratigya going to the sax house and convincing her father abt arushi matter...but shaymu refusing...n arushi overhearing dis...n she tries to commit suicide...n den shyamu stops her...den he slaps her...n den dey accept her/...n den the track my focus on adarsh taking money illegaly from dat Loaner...n his father opposing it....n den he feeling guilty...n ALL THOSE CRAPS!!!

So does dis mean dat we r going to see dis CRAP for another 1 more month??????it beyond the limit guys...dey should show all this in one go...n if possible in one episode...bt i know its IMMMMMPPPPOOOOSSSIBLE!!!

Guys,
i dunt know whether its just for me....but "TINYPIC" images r not working for me in IF....is it only me who is experiencing all dis or anyone also is having da same problem???Pls reply soooooon for dis question!!

Nechu

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

S-starranmarlighthousepierMili27Minnie.carisma2

shtngstrx18 Newbie
shtngstrx18
shtngstrx18

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 10:51am | IP Logged
I am having the same problem. This Tinypic pics are not working for me either...

I also think that they should show this in one or two episodes instead of dragging it for a month or two. But we all know how the creatives are.... They like to drag everything for a long time....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Minnie.

ArjaAddict IF-Sizzlerz
ArjaAddict
ArjaAddict

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 10:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shtngstrx18

I am having the same problem. This Tinypic pics are not working for me either...

I also think that they should show this in one or two episodes instead of dragging it for a month or two. But we all know how the creatives are.... They like to drag everything for a long time....

ya...dey shdu show all dez in 1 or 2 epi....atleast dont concentrate on da adarsh crap!

Minnie.

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 11:14am | IP Logged
Nechu they are just jumping from story line to story line.

Minnie.

kyra22 Senior Member
kyra22
kyra22

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 11:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by RoKa PraNeev

[QUOTE=shtngstrx18]I am having the same problem. This Tinypic pics are not working for me either...

ya...dey shdu show all dez in 1 or 2 epi....atleast dont concentrate on da adarsh crap!
[/QUOTE
After Arushi .... it will b Adarsh....... They will drag dis  atleast for a  month.......

Minnie.

prettymeena Groupbie
prettymeena
prettymeena

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 11:22am | IP Logged
yes what all u said is right that they wil drag thiz

Minnie.

pratigyaz Groupbie
pratigyaz
pratigyaz

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 11:26am | IP Logged
You are spot on, this episode was a complete drag, come to think of so is the serial. Pratigya, as a show has lost all passion and feeling. Everyday this show is becoming tedious. There was one time when we were itching to watch the next episode, but I am sorry to say, not any more.
Pearl Grey, a word of advice, sack the creatives, organise an urgent board meeting and employ some of the natural creatives we have on the forum, before you copmletely kill the show!!!!!!!!!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Minnie.ArjaAddict

krutharth Senior Member
krutharth
krutharth

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
this episode was complete boring.once upon a time this series was entertaining and interesting but nowadays its pure boring.

Minnie.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index