India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Don't like this about Brij

anshimanshi Goldie
anshimanshi
anshimanshi

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 10:41am | IP Logged

I am not liking the fact that Brij is one step ahead of the Great MSKAngry....How is it possible....he is being shown so cunning.

1. In one instant he realized that MSK has set a trap...not even for a second did he think that may be MSK changed his mind and has come here to meet GeetAngry

2. He knows how to work all the latest technology equipment, how does he know about temp control things, cameras, microwaves etc etc....did he get a crash course in the jailAngryAngryAngry

3. He is running all around the house and MSK and Geet both are totally unaware of him and he knows everything that is happening to them, even things like when they will be in which room, when they will be alone, what they will eat etc etc....does he have some crystal ball or somethingAngryAngryAngry

I REALLY REALLY HATE the fact that he is being able to fool MSK and is successful in hiding from his eyes....when did he become so cool headed to think and plan so much before doing anything...he was always the guy who acted before and think laterAngryAngryConfusedConfusedConfused

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Jotz_92abina03Arushi.

Maneet13 Senior Member
Maneet13
Maneet13

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 10:45am | IP Logged
dear he dont know but as a servant he will see and he do his cunning job but dont worry maan will get a head as long he is a life no body will be perfect so i am not afraid about brij but i want to find out how will maan get violent what is the cause
Arushi. IF-Rockerz
Arushi.
Arushi.

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 10:51am | IP Logged
There are no doubt alot of loopholes in the story at the moment. But well, that's Indian Television for you LOL

Responding to your fury about Brij being a step ahead of Maan. Hmm. There was this drama that used to come, names 'Lie To Me' and in one of the cases, a particular person had remarked, that 'you maybe a step ahead of me now, but I am looking five steps ahead.' So we know who's looking for short term gains/ one step ahead, and who's looking at the longer prospect. Yeah? 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anshimanshi

anshimanshi Goldie
anshimanshi
anshimanshi

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 7:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cuyuun13

dear he dont know but as a servant he will see and he do his cunning job but dont worry maan will get a head as long he is a life no body will be perfect so i am not afraid about brij but i want to find out how will maan get violent what is the cause

Oh I am not scared about anything...I know Maan will be there for Geet as long as he has even a single breath in him left....But I don't find logic in lot of things....that's why the post.

Remember when Geet came to the city she had to struggle with a lot of the same equipments but Brij knows everything so well and he has the ability to pass himself as a high-standard chef too...CRAZY!!!!...At times CVs take too much for granted and take a lot of liberty when sketching the characters.

But definetly not complaining about this track.....atleast don't have to deal with that Monkey pair of Arjun and Annie too much.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top