Originally posted by intruderfast

Originally posted by ladybird9

i watched the whole episode...Embarrassed as no one warned me..Tongue
and ur reactionsTongueLOLLOL did u like chandal chaukdiSmile

cheeeeee i will never like themEmbarrassed..but i felt Ichcha was being cautitous, but got caught out...n gg 2 land in trbl...i guess she shud b stone hearted and avoid these chandal chaukdi, hopefully kasa kaka shud bail her out...but then who knows..
arre she will not be in trouble thanx 2 kasa kaka Smile,
and anyways veer will never suspect her.
my point is give some proper drama, yahaan toh villian bhi duffers hain, no proper plan etc wahi ghisa pita kitchen drama
itna bevkoof serial ban gaya hain,Angry

arrey baba all  along the villians hv been stupid..frm day 1Embarrassed did u not know tht.TongueTongueTongue..tell me wht r their achievements if u dont think they hv been stupid all along..Smile
vansh was pretty good when he used 2 play the bad guy, atleast he was sharp and thoda dimaag tha usme aur uske plans mein.
i look 4 something intelligent in the serial and am constantly disappointed

i didnt watch him much..Tongue, coz i hated the whole idea n used 2 watch it..only  upon tip off by someone very close...

intruderfast IF-Sizzlerz
intruderfast
intruderfast

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 11:14am | IP Logged

cheeeeee i will never like themEmbarrassed..but i felt Ichcha was being cautitous, but got caught out...n gg 2 land in trbl...i guess she shud b stone hearted and avoid these chandal chaukdi, hopefully kasa kaka shud bail her out...but then who knows..
my point is give some proper drama, yahaan toh villian bhi duffers hain, no proper plan etc wahi ghisa pita kitchen drama

arrey baba all  along the villians hv been stupid..frm day 1Embarrassed did u not know tht.TongueTongueTongue..tell me wht r their achievements if u dont think they hv been stupid all along..Smile
vansh was pretty good when he used 2 play the bad guy, atleast he was sharp and thoda dimaag tha usme aur uske plans mein.

i didnt watch him much..Tongue, coz i hated the whole idea n used 2 watch it..only  upon tip off by someone very close...
u can watch him now, now its easy 2 watch vansh scenes as we know veecha r togetherLOL
i miss him a lot, i wish i could eliminate tapni, mai, chanda , divya  and bring vansh back

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shivani9tiny15

shivani9 IF-Sizzlerz
shivani9
shivani9

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 11:17am | IP Logged

u can watch him now, now its easy 2 watch vansh scenes as we know veecha r togetherLOL
i miss him a lot, i wish i could eliminate tapni, mai, chanda , divya  and bring vansh back

u mean as a villian...ShockedShocked 2 torture Ichcha..TongueLOLLOL
cjs369 IF-Rockerz
cjs369
cjs369

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 11:18am | IP Logged

God knows what nani was trying to achieve by putting til in the laddoo.... what ? taps is going to have a miscarriage after eating that is it ?... the plan was stupid .... if she was trying to put Ichcha in bad light n hold her responsible for whatever happens to taps...then what is new ..other than Veer n Umed (god knows where he has disappeared) no one is anyways good to to her... so exactly what nani's plan was going to achieve I have not understood...

anyways in the precap they showed Kasa kaka telling that he witnessed nani asking Ichcha to put til in the laddoo... want to see how nani gets out of this one...caught in her own web of lies...LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shivani9intruderfasttiny15LimitLessFan

intruderfast IF-Sizzlerz
intruderfast
intruderfast

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 11:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cjs369

God knows what nani was trying to achieve by putting til in the laddoo.... what ? taps is going to have a miscarriage after eating that is it ?... the plan was stupid .... if she was trying to put Ichcha in bad light n hold her responsible for whatever happens to taps...then what is new ..other than Veer n Umed (god knows where he has disappeared) no one is anyways good to to her... so exactly what nani's plan was going to achieve I have not understood...

anyways in the precap they showed Kasa kaka telling that he witnessed nani asking Ichcha to put til in the laddoo... want to see how nani gets out of this one...caught in her own web of lies...LOL
precap i liked, nani ki toh ab ram hi raakheLOL, anyways its good 4 iccha ,
hopefully she will also get suspicious from now on

shivani9tiny15

cjs369 IF-Rockerz
cjs369
cjs369

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 11:26am | IP Logged

precap i liked, nani ki toh ab ram hi raakheLOL, anyways its good 4 iccha ,
hopefully she will also get suspicious from now on

nani might say something like I didnt mean til may be by mistake i used the word... and try to prove her innocence by showing the til in Ichcha's kitchen....
but I hope veer gets to know about this entire fiasco n asks nani n others to stay away from Ichcha ...

shivani9tiny15

neenu55 IF-Dazzler
neenu55
neenu55

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 8:12pm | IP Logged
nani will give some excuses
but i am realy disappointed with the uttaran story line nowadays

its just like khana khazana nowadays
realy cv's dont know how to carry over the story
wh cant they show damini school or something different other than
this kitchen
uttaran started with a great story line but now its becoming worser than

other shows

it looks like cv's lost the interest in this show
for fans sake they r just dragging

groucho IF-Rockerz
groucho
groucho

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 9:13pm | IP Logged

Well they are about to get caught in their own silly plan so now it is time for a backup miscarriage plan.................honestly what the CV's will think of...........DeadDeadDead

BTW how does that give Tapasya her rightful dues once she is minus 'baby Vansh'........even if they had managed to blame it on Ichcha (which now they cannot)....LOLLOLLOL.

I feel it is time for Nani and Tapasya to start their 100 meter sprint back to their own house (before the Bundelas......use them as javelins and throw them as far as they can) for as long as they can stay there because once Jogi is back they are in for some deeeeep trouble. Wonder what it will be this time.Day DreamingDay Dreaming

Honestly Tapasya's character also amazes me..............she actually got back into the folds of her family and now she has mucked that up as well thanks to dear old Nani and her silly plans.Angry

I thought Jogi was not accompanying his wife to the US..........What happened sudden change of mind??????????

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

newkq

Go to top