Pratigya
Pratigya

Precap- All Alert Ahoy !! (Page 4)

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 11:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by RoKa PraNeev

Discovering the Truth/Mystery...The Saga Continues...
I jsut hated todays epi...such a wasteful epi...n wat to say abt tomorrows epi...all i ahve to say is dat "Thanks thanthz for posting dis"!!!

NECHU

welcome,Nechu !!

-Sheena- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sheena-
-Sheena-

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 11:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by Madmadgirl

The penny drops.......at least the TNS still have some of their wits together.....

If they kill off Kesar - so be it - past caring....
She's had long enough to flip and she hasnt so she may as well die...

It'll be all hands on deck to track YKW though and that's the bummer...no release from her just yet....

Right now - I'll happily accept evil beyond evil if it helps to move the pace of this drama...cant bear all this unrealistic love and forgiveness....

I dont think Kesar will be killed..I hope not ..But I do feel tht Aarushi will be assaulted ...that is it may happen if the CV's decide to act upon Baba's prophecy..

Which baba prophecy and when did that happen? TBH, I dont want anything to happen to her as we have to bear the aftermath.  I just want this nightmare over with...

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 11:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by starlight123

The penny drops.......at least the TNS still have some of their wits together.....

It'll be all hands on deck to track YKW though and that's the bummer...no release from her just yet....

Right now - I'll happily accept evil beyond evil if it helps to move the pace of this drama...cant bear all this unrealistic love and forgiveness....

I dont think Kesar will be killed..I hope not ..But I do feel tht Aarushi will be assaulted ...that is it may happen if the CV's decide to act upon Baba's prophecy..

Which baba prophecy and when did that happen? TBH, I dont want anything to happen to her as we have to bear the aftermath.  I just want this nightmare over with...

A Baba will come at the behest of Pratigya [unknown to anybody]..he will say stop ur atrocities on women ,all those deaths occured bec of ur sin's..the sin u committed on womenfolk...then SS will ask Baba to bless Aarushi ...Arushi comes...Baba takes a look at her and says "This girl will give waaris to ur house" ...provided she does 21 days pooja...

It now depends whether they [CV'S] take this and make a mountain or push it off as unimportant..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sheena-

MERARAI IF-Sizzlerz
MERARAI
MERARAI

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 11:51am | IP Logged

First the Holy Trinity and now Baba's Prophecy.   In a spiritual mood are you?Big smile

Edited by MERARAI - 04 January 2011 at 11:52am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

corvettetanthya

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 11:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MERARAI

First the Holy Trinity and now Baba's Prophecy.   In a spiritual mood are you?Big smile

Mera ,ShockedShockedShockedShockedShocked...Our reliable and trustworthy Memory bank of IF...U R ASKING THIS .... Nambamudiyavillai....illai...illai..??

corvette IF-Rockerz
corvette
corvette

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 1:47pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by starlight123

A Baba will come at the behest of Pratigya [unknown to anybody]..he will say stop ur atrocities on women ,all those deaths occured bec of ur sin's..the sin u committed on womenfolk...then SS will ask Baba to bless Aarushi ...Arushi comes...Baba takes a look at her and says "This girl will give waaris to ur house" ...provided she does 21 days pooja...

It now depends whether they [CV'S] take this and make a mountain or push it off as unimportant..

Ermm.....when did the CVs last make any mountains???Confused

This last episode alone contained umpteen potential mountains that were happily turned into molehills by the lazy creatives...

Me have no faith....Sleepy

tanthya

salkhan Goldie
salkhan
salkhan

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 1:52pm | IP Logged
thunder thunder thunder cats LOLLOLLOLcats nahin ye tu tiger hain bossSillyLOL
LOLLOLLOL

tanthya

MERARAI IF-Sizzlerz
MERARAI
MERARAI

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 8:55pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Cara86

Thanks Tanths Big smile

The sooner this bakwaas track ends the sooner i can get to watching religiously again LOL

I dont mind this track stretching , my only stipulation,Vaporize Aarushi ..pack her off to outer space ..

Welcome Cara Smile

From your computer keyboard to Pearl Grey's ears.................code word: WhoooooooooooshiaTongueClap

babithaj

Go to top