Frequent Posters

okkk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Thanks tanthya for precap 😊
tanthya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Madmadgirl

The penny drops.......at least the TNS still have some of their wits together.....

If they kill off Kesar - so be it - past caring....
She's had long enough to flip and she hasnt so she may as well die...

It'll be all hands on deck to track YKW though and that's the bummer...no release from her just yet....

Right now - I'll happily accept evil beyond evil if it helps to move the pace of this drama...cant bear all this unrealistic love and forgiveness....

I dont think Kesar will be killed..I hope not ..But I do feel tht Aarushi will be assaulted ...that is it may happen if the CV's decide to act upon Baba's prophecy..
tanthya thumbnail

Originally posted by: okkk

Thanks tanthya for precap 😊

The pleasure is mine,okkk😊
tanthya thumbnail

Originally posted by: RoKa PraNeev

Discovering the Truth/Mystery...The Saga Continues...

I jsut hated todays epi...such a wasteful epi...n wat to say abt tomorrows epi...all i ahve to say is dat "Thanks thanthz for posting dis"!!!

NECHU

welcome,Nechu !!
-Sheena- thumbnail

Originally posted by: tanthya

I dont think Kesar will be killed..I hope not ..But I do feel tht Aarushi will be assaulted ...that is it may happen if the CV's decide to act upon Baba's prophecy..

Which baba prophecy and when did that happen? TBH, I dont want anything to happen to her as we have to bear the aftermath.  I just want this nightmare over with...

tanthya thumbnail

Originally posted by: starlight123

Which baba prophecy and when did that happen? TBH, I dont want anything to happen to her as we have to bear the aftermath.  I just want this nightmare over with...

A Baba will come at the behest of Pratigya [unknown to anybody]..he will say stop ur atrocities on women ,all those deaths occured bec of ur sin's..the sin u committed on womenfolk...then SS will ask Baba to bless Aarushi ...Arushi comes...Baba takes a look at her and says "This girl will give waaris to ur house" ...provided she does 21 days pooja...

It now depends whether they [CV'S] take this and make a mountain or push it off as unimportant..
MERARAI thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

First the Holy Trinity and now Baba's Prophecy.   In a spiritual mood are you?πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by MERARAI - 13 years ago
tanthya thumbnail

Originally posted by: MERARAI

First the Holy Trinity and now Baba's Prophecy.   In a spiritual mood are you?πŸ˜ƒ

Mera ,😲😲😲😲😲...Our reliable and trustworthy Memory bank of IF...U R ASKING THIS .... Nambamudiyavillai....illai...illai..??

corvette thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

A Baba will come at the behest of Pratigya [unknown to anybody]..he will say stop ur atrocities on women ,all those deaths occured bec of ur sin's..the sin u committed on womenfolk...then SS will ask Baba to bless Aarushi ...Arushi comes...Baba takes a look at her and says "This girl will give waaris to ur house" ...provided she does 21 days pooja...

It now depends whether they [CV'S] take this and make a mountain or push it off as unimportant..

πŸ€”.....when did the CVs last make any mountains???πŸ˜•

This last episode alone contained umpteen potential mountains that were happily turned into molehills by the lazy creatives...

Me have no faith....πŸ₯±
salkhan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thunder thunder thunder cats πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†cats nahin ye tu tiger hain bossπŸ€ͺπŸ˜†
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†