Pratigya

India-Forums

   
Pratigya
Pratigya

Precap- All Alert Ahoy !! (Page 2)

Aeryn Goldie
Aeryn
Aeryn

Joined: 29 July 2010
Posts: 1984

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 10:51am | IP Logged
Thanks for the description tanthya.
 
Now I will look forward to Aarushia giving answers to RED....would like them to give her a piece of their mind Evil Smile Hope this track will end with something worth watching....not holding my breath though Ouch


Edited by Aeryn - 04 January 2011 at 10:51am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sheena-tanthya

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Joined: 24 July 2009
Posts: 52575

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 10:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SaacheeSyna

Nothing much to say atm ConfusedConfusedConfused

Thanks for the description Smile


Trust me !! You will not have anything to say afterwards too !!LOLLOLLOLLOL

Welcome, Pooja..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MERARAI....Poojie....

a_uma IF-Rockerz
a_uma
a_uma

Joined: 20 March 2010
Posts: 6729

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 10:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanthya



Amma looking suspicious begins to puzzle out  " what the hell is happening here ?? I mean Pratigya says  Go to the temple and she leaves without a murmur ?? Have this Sisters joined hands.. has everything become all calm and peace between them ??"..SS hearing this out thoughtfully while Shakthi does not give a damn...
 
Great to see Ammaji coming back into her old form....ClapClap
Couldn't bear to see her sweet-talking to that Arrghoosi....LOLLOLLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Cara86---Yemi---MERARAItanthya

-Sheena- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sheena-
-Sheena-

Joined: 06 July 2010
Posts: 17603

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 10:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aeryn

Thanks for the description tanthya.
 
Now I will look forward to Aarushia giving answers to RED....would like them to give her a piece of their mind Evil Smile Hope this track will end with something worth watching....not holding my breath though Ouch


Dont hold your breath Aeryn, there will be a feeble fight where Prats will win and we are meant to believe that ruthless Takurs will retreat back to their shells and never harm Arushi again.
Will never happen in real life.

Then again, I want it to happen because it will guarantee the end of Arushi track. Anything to end it, even the most unrealistic and unbelievable way, just finish it off....

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

corvettea_umaMERARAI....Poojie....tanthya

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Joined: 24 July 2009
Posts: 52575

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 10:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by a_uma

Originally posted by tanthya



Amma looking suspicious begins to puzzle out  " what the hell is happening here ?? I mean Pratigya says  Go to the temple and she leaves without a murmur ?? Have this Sisters joined hands.. has everything become all calm and peace between them ??"..SS hearing this out thoughtfully while Shakthi does not give a damn...
 
Great to see Ammaji coming back into her old form....ClapClap
Couldn't bear to see her sweet-talking to that Arrghoosi....LOLLOLLOL


and also always taunting  for taunting's sake...am glad that Amma is being given some fresh lines..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

a_umaMERARAI....Poojie....

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Joined: 24 July 2009
Posts: 52575

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 11:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by starlight123

So the saga continues...................

Hope this is leading to the climax and the promo someone mentioned they saw...

Thanks for the info Tanths, You are a starBig smile


I would think so ....Now that the trio are being given their brains back..they will sniff out  the plot of Two sax's ...Hope we get a fultto blast of Thakur power..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

a_umaMERARAI-Sheena-

-Sheena- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sheena-
-Sheena-

Joined: 06 July 2010
Posts: 17603

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 11:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by starlight123

So the saga continues...................

Hope this is leading to the climax and the promo someone mentioned they saw...

Thanks for the info Tanths, You are a starBig smile


I would think so ....Now that the trio are being given their brains back..they will sniff out  the plot of Two sax's ...Hope we get a fultto blast of Thakur power..


A full blast will happen but lets see if they happen to have enough ammunition to last say 15 minutes, or are they going to be made to retreat like naughty kids with their tail behind their legs.
tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Joined: 24 July 2009
Posts: 52575

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 11:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cara86

Thanks Tanths Big smile

The sooner this bakwaas track ends the sooner i can get to watching religiously again LOL


I dont mind this track stretching , my only stipulation,Vaporize Aarushi ..pack her off to outer space ..

Welcome Cara Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Cara86MERARAI

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Precap - Shocking ...what Next ??

2 3 4 5 6 7

Author: tanthya   Replies: 50   Views: 6369

tanthya 50 6369 26 November 2010 at 9:50pm by sab2778
Precap - Wishful, Whimsical Wednesday !

2 3

Author: tanthya   Replies: 20   Views: 2609

tanthya 20 2609 04 November 2010 at 12:19pm by radhika_2001
Precap - Wretched Wednesday !!

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15

Author: tanthya   Replies: 117   Views: 7316

tanthya 117 7316 25 August 2010 at 2:48am by tanthya
Red Alert - Scavenger on the hunt

2 3 4

Author: MERARAI   Replies: 31   Views: 1600

MERARAI 31 1600 24 August 2010 at 10:20pm by HamiSky
Precap - Turbid tuesday !!

2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Author: tanthya   Replies: 62   Views: 4893

tanthya 62 4893 24 August 2010 at 1:14am by anu-s

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pratigya Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index