Precap- All Alert Ahoy !! - Page 5

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by tanthya

Amma looking suspicious begins to puzzle out  " what the hell is happening here ?? I mean Pratigya says  Go to the temple and she leaves without a murmur ?? Have this Sisters joined hands.. has everything become all calm and peace between them ??"..SS hearing this out thoughtfully while Shakthi does not give a damn...

Typical Pratigya has to make an announcement in front of everyone to make them suspicious.  When it was her who told Arushi to act normal.  Couldnt she have said it away from prying ears and shown a little intelligence. 😆😆😆
Originally posted by starlight123

Typical Pratigya has to make an announcement in front of everyone to make them suspicious.  When it was her who told Arushi to act normal.  Couldnt she have said it away from prying ears and shown a little intelligence. 😆😆😆

I wonder if POPS are aiming to please the ones who don't care much for logic or even those who won't question their plots.
Many of us are quality control experts who check every thread in the fabric of MKAP and call on POPS.
Originally posted by starlight123

But she is educated, Star..She has to cock a snook at Thakur's and and come out with flying colours despite the best efforts put by Thakurs ...else how will they prove that the lead is a wonder woman who wins despite the odds and n number of obstacles...
Hey Tanth

watched the episode in TV after a long long time...
it was pathetic to watch.....seriously

leave out people who dont act..wat about the ones who were performing well...there is a considerable degradation in Arhaan's acting...his looks I dont want to even talk about it..he luks horribly bad!

Arushi...meri mathaaaa..God....she is a PAIN!

am sailing Gspace now!
EB bill comes in lakhs n lakhs that Sax are finding it difficult??? CRAP!

PG n AH take some acting lessons ..do some practice b4 doing any emotional scenes!!

why this AB n AH rumour coming up again n again....this is not a news anymore..its like reading India got independence in 1947...

Originally posted by tanthya

But she is educated, Star..She has to cock a snook at Thakur's and and come out with flying colours despite the best efforts put by Thakurs ...else how will they prove that the lead is a wonder woman who wins despite the odds and n number of obstacles...

When has she ever won a battle by herself...I dont recall any.  She did nothing to find evidence against Aman. all she did was cry that her family refused to believe her.  It was Krishna who did everything.  Till date without Krishna she isnt much of a so called strong, wonder woman.

The moral of this story is  that without a man you are unable to fight your battles.  Yet they make it out that Pratigya goes into battle and wins.
Originally posted by HamiSky

Hey Tanth

leave out people who dont act..wat about the ones who were performing well...there is a considerable degradation in Arhaan's acting...his looks I dont want to even talk about it..he luks horribly bad!

am sailing Gspace now!

Arhaan is bored rigid.  I dont think he was that bad but he needs some creative outlet.  Most Takur family are the same and they all need new dialogues.  When your character is continuously being butchered for the glorification of others, one does tend to lose interest, and I think its showing.
May be true..Star!

Y there no new tracks on actors like Kesar or Komal.,,,seeng Kesar lamenting the same made me feel URGH!...

Lead characters are killed..they dont even exist....

Kesar or Thakurs have remained the same..Kesar speaks nothing..Thakurs chant the same dialogues!!
Originally posted by HamiSky

Hey Tanth

am sailing Gspace now!

Hey Hams,

Hows CBE ??  Has it changed since ur last visit ??

Y'day was not so bad...so u can imagine how the bad one's really are ...

Not only Arhaan, hams even Amma and SS  quality has coe down , It's only Jaswant who has been consistent ..the other's are bored stiff  and I am sure are irritated at the stagnation  of their character and that is reflected in their acting ....Everyone of the talented actors have lost their fire's and are going through motion's...
CBE is still the same..am at my aunt's place............yet to go out n all!!

I mite not be online for the next few days!!

It was an ok episode....i cant imagine how the bad ones wud be!! eeewwwkkkkk,,,,,

The boredom is so very evident...y r Cvs not waking up to it??