Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

is maan gonna get violent ????????? (Page 2)

Arushi. IF-Rockerz
Arushi.
Arushi.

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 11:11am | IP Logged
@Komlika 

Truthfully, as far as the baby is concerned, I am divided with my own opinions and desires. Somewhere I want Geet to have the baby, because that is what she has fought for so long against, beaten the odds for the baby, fought destiny for the baby, and grown independent thanks to the baby. But on the other side, do you think the story will  progress if they baby comes into the picture? I doubt. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

komlika

komlika IF-Rockerz
komlika
komlika

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 11:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arushi.

@Komlika 

Truthfully, as far as the baby is concerned, I am divided with my own opinions and desires. Somewhere I want Geet to have the baby, because that is what she has fought for so long against, beaten the odds for the baby, fought destiny for the baby, and grown independent thanks to the baby. But on the other side, do you think the story will  progress if they baby comes into the picture? I doubt. 

to be honest with u...........i dont know wht i wantErmm.......after reading ur replay i m so confuse..........LOL

Arushi.

komlika IF-Rockerz
komlika
komlika

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 11:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shweta13

Originally posted by komlika

Originally posted by Shweta13

I dont think so miscarriage will happene , because if that happens , marriage will be not so dreamyyyy and happy infact it will be difficult for them.

yeah.....lets hope marriage is happy n dreammy.......i dont want geet to have miscarriage........but they said it will be dramatic wedding.......so wht would dramatic means ????
Dramatic could be taveez protecting Geet from brij everytime
or Maan killing brij or send him to jail again
Arjun planning something but Annie now knows who aarjun is so she might be protective towards maaneet and handle in the end as they have already mentioned that she is gonna be a key factor
manythings..

i hope ur right..........we would have to wait n watch Wink
Maneet13 Senior Member
Maneet13
Maneet13

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
guys geet will not lose the baby i hope because the show is about geet being independent and fighting any consquence that comes her way but again i have doubt the article maan say he will make the wedding happen what may come and what ever happens so what is gonna happen god knows but really i dont want her to lose the baby she is mom it will take time to see them romance so they better dont kill the baby

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

untamedtigresskomlika

untamedtigress IF-Dazzler
untamedtigress
untamedtigress

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 1:42pm | IP Logged
ok we have a debate over the baby now i seriously want the baby to survive but for the story to move on baby has to be out ov the scene,then the story can move on maan becoming violent,geet shattered,maan supporting and consoling her,no maaneet intimacy for a while till geet comes out ov the shock,then maaneet coming close maybe sam's entry at tat time,maaneet fighting all odds together.............................................................................................................. phew so many tracks to be unrevelledWink
komlika IF-Rockerz
komlika
komlika

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 2:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by untamedtigress

ok we have a debate over the baby now i seriously want the baby to survive but for the story to move on baby has to be out ov the scene,then the story can move on maan becoming violent,geet shattered,maan supporting and consoling her,no maaneet intimacy for a while till geet comes out ov the shock,then maaneet coming close maybe sam's entry at tat time,maaneet fighting all odds together.............................................................................................................. phew so many tracks to be unrevelledWink

sana.......the only thing we can do is wait n watch.........Wink

untamedtigress

smrite IF-Dazzler
smrite
smrite

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 3:55pm | IP Logged
Well maan might get violent in anger coz of continuous attacks on geet n his family n he is not able to catch the culprit
FireSafireFiree IF-Sizzlerz
FireSafireFiree
FireSafireFiree

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 4:42pm | IP Logged
He will blame it on NTs bro... Lol... I am so bad I don't even know his name... That dhows how much I hate him and anvisas scn. Our MSK is improving from his feminine look to dashing male.... But if u notice NTs bro improving from male look to feminine.... Lol... Ok I will uplift some photo soon lol
X

Go to top