is maan gonna get violent ?????????

Maneet13 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
hey guys we all are thinking wht will he do after the pictures and what will happen to geet
i dont think she will  lose her baby but what will maan do ?

get violent to who lets wait him to find out

i hope doesn't lose her child

**cuyuun**
Edited by cuyuun13 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

komlika thumbnail
yeah was thinking same.........wht will make maan violet??......n....on whom??........ may be  geet hospitalization😭.......let see 😃
Arushi. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I have a feeling that the miscarriage will now surely happen. Maybe not because of this incident, but Brij will be the catalyst for Geet to lose the baby. Frankly, it's too much of stress for anyone. Ha !

And as for Maan, I do seem to agree with you. This is too much for him to take. And as the TB article says he'll do something never done before. And Maan as such is not a violent person... so maybe. 
Shweta13 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I dont think so miscarriage will happene , because if that happens , marriage will be not so dreamyyyy and happy infact it will be difficult for them.
komlika thumbnail
Originally posted by: Arushi.

I have a feeling that the miscarriage will now surely happen. Maybe not because of this incident, but Brij will be the catalyst for Geet to lose the baby. Frankly, it's too much of stress for anyone. Ha !

And as for Maan, I do seem to agree with you. This is too much for him to take. And as the TB article says he'll do something never done before. And Maan as such is not a violent person... so maybe. 

u know wht i was thinking same.......its bc CV is showing maan love for baby........n......his bonding with baby.........so i m so scare😭 ........i would like geet to have baby
komlika thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shweta13

I dont think so miscarriage will happene , because if that happens , marriage will be not so dreamyyyy and happy infact it will be difficult for them.

yeah.....lets hope marriage is happy n dreammy.......i dont want geet to have miscarriage........but they said it will be dramatic wedding.......so wht would dramatic means ????
Shweta13 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: komlika

yeah.....lets hope marriage is happy n dreammy.......i dont want geet to have miscarriage........but they said it will be dramatic wedding.......so wht would dramatic means ????

Dramatic could be taveez protecting Geet from brij everytime
or Maan killing brij or send him to jail again
Arjun planning something but Annie now knows who aarjun is so she might be protective towards maaneet and handle in the end as they have already mentioned that she is gonna be a key factor
manythings..
Arushi. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
@Komlika 

Truthfully, as far as the baby is concerned, I am divided with my own opinions and desires. Somewhere I want Geet to have the baby, because that is what she has fought for so long against, beaten the odds for the baby, fought destiny for the baby, and grown independent thanks to the baby. But on the other side, do you think the story will  progress if they baby comes into the picture? I doubt. 
komlika thumbnail
Originally posted by: Arushi.

@Komlika 

Truthfully, as far as the baby is concerned, I am divided with my own opinions and desires. Somewhere I want Geet to have the baby, because that is what she has fought for so long against, beaten the odds for the baby, fought destiny for the baby, and grown independent thanks to the baby. But on the other side, do you think the story will  progress if they baby comes into the picture? I doubt. 

to be honest with u...........i dont know wht i want🤔.......after reading ur replay i m so confuse..........😆
komlika thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shweta13

Dramatic could be taveez protecting Geet from brij everytime
or Maan killing brij or send him to jail again
Arjun planning something but Annie now knows who aarjun is so she might be protective towards maaneet and handle in the end as they have already mentioned that she is gonna be a key factor
manythings..

i hope ur right..........we would have to wait n watch 😉