Today I loved the scene between Abhay and Maithily

AnuPurva thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

I loved the scene when Abhay came to palace to search the Pia's locket. When he remember the old moments of Maithilee and continution was song "dil Ibadat" .. Abhay had cute smile on his face and his eyes were sparking... just with memories of Maithilee...it seems he was feeling that Maithilee is really coming to see him.. it shows that he use to love maithily so much.. what a cute smile Abhay had, when Maithily was coming down , running... so cute....😊

even though the scene was short but it had powerful impact of their love...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

koyal-kajal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
yes even i liked it 
was abhay maithili's childhood friend or something because she looked happy to see him 
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
True. For a moment , it seemed as though Abhay was actually expecting Metz to come running down the staircase and hug him.
kaushiki9 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
it was so touching
i was feeling so so so bad 4 him

poor Abhay...
hope he find love again in Pia...
AnuPurva thumbnail
Originally posted by: kaushiki9

it was so touching

i was feeling so so so bad 4 him

poor Abhay...
hope he find love again in Pia...

I am sure he will find his love in Pia.. It might take few days (episodes) until Pia finds the Abhays truth and come to her own love sense again after getting shock of knowing Abhay is vampire...
Hope she still continues to love Abhay even though he is vampire.. hope they should not extend their Judai...
Super Kool thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
yup a lovely scene....awww it was so romantic...
DeDanaaDan thumbnail
nice scene... felt louching when Abhay had slight smile when he felt Maithalee's presence..
.:.MONA.:. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
OMG that secen was so touchy, that i actually cried...like the yearning we can see in his eyes for matz was so much that it makes us wanna cry along abhay...

❤️MONA
AnuPurva thumbnail
I did not cried but I felt very bad for Abhay.. He was feeling that Maithilee will come... his eyes had sparks and slight smile for her presence.. so touchy...
mahi99 thumbnail
i cried lyk nvr b4......i did'nt wantd to though.....i jus can't resist such a true luv having no gud ending....[:'(].....!!!!!!