Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

A Silent Prayer for his love !Maan the Ultimate ! (Page 3)

Rituparnaa IF-Rockerz
Rituparnaa
Rituparnaa

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 1:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by delhigirl

Yes today maan had all the tight emotion from love to uncertainty to confusion and care reflected in his eyes and face. I just hope he reaches geet on time tomorrow.

Kay
It was brilliantly portrayed by GC kay.Yeah today it'll be a high voltage drama I hope.
But from the precap it was clear that Maan was still there in KM.So hopefully this time also he'll make her survive this conspiracy.
But am nt seeing u around more often.
Would love to see ur takes too.

Rituparnaa IF-Rockerz
Rituparnaa
Rituparnaa

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 1:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SakshiGarg

yupp ritu..........i agree wid u............GC did a wonderful job!!!! it was luking as if he has gone to dei maa 4 d 1st tym......... loved it....... loved maan's silent prayer to devi maa 4 his geetDay Dreaming well done GC......Clap
Exactly Sakshi.
I too loved it to the core when he went to Devi Maa for her blessings n put the taviz on her feet.
It was a fabulous scene.And ofcourse GC performed so well these emotions.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

drdee142

blackb28 IF-Stunnerz
blackb28
blackb28

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 1:46am | IP Logged
YUpp

Rituparnaa

Rituparnaa IF-Rockerz
Rituparnaa
Rituparnaa

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 1:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by euphoric

It was a beautiful epi today...

Yes the mighty knight was scared and felt vulnerable when he couldn't trace the real fright!

He didn't belive in love, he didn't trust woman but one by one she broke all the wall and changed everything that he believed in. Slowly and steadily she altered the pattern of his life... she changed his outlook and his beliefs. She calls him her sun... but the fact is that this sun draws his energy to survive from her... this Sun around whom the world revolved is now revolving around her! Transformation indeed!

And here he feels helpless as he knows someone is all set to harm her... to take her away and he who always enjoyed an upperhand doesn't even know what was approaching her and from which direction.

And yesterday, his fear of loosing her shook off all the rest of the old MSK and he emerged as a changed man... A man who shone more brightly than ever... He knows what he was and how colourless his life was before she walked in... He knows what she means to him... He fears for her... for them... He knows what he can turn into if someone stole her away from him! The thought scares me too... He will move heaven and earth to be with her... I can see the aggressive Maan ready to kill on his way!

When he joined his hands, his pure heart was so out in open... he felt unsure whether he would be able to get it right, coz prior to this he had no reason to feel this! A man of lesser words, he just stood there as he desperately hoped that his prayers would be comprehended and answered. Simply awesome!

Yes thats what his sole wish that his prayers which he made wholeheartedly ............which is so pure just for her security will be answered with the blessings showered on them and make their life safe,secure n colorful ever.His facial expression said it all.When we feel something is gonna wrong with our most loved ones then the helplessness, the fear,the apprehension we have is perfectly reflected on the face of Maan yday.It was an outstanding performance.

euphoric

Rituparnaa IF-Rockerz
Rituparnaa
Rituparnaa

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 1:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by drdee142

Very well said Ritu, you are so right; one look at Maan's face and his body language and all his emotions are conveyed to us. I think for this we have to appreciate GC's amazing acting skills, he's too good.

As for Maan Singh Khurana, what a perfect man, all of us would like to have a MSK in our lives too; what sayLOL
Thank you.Well can say perfection personified.It was a damn good epi with perfect portryal of human emotions when feel so helpless abt some unforeseen trajedies in our lives.

Edited by Rituparnaa - 05 January 2011 at 1:57am

drdee142

Rituparnaa IF-Rockerz
Rituparnaa
Rituparnaa

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 1:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bobby13rocks

Maan is an incredible & authentic lover.He's so much in love with Geet that once an aggressive & intrepid Maan has transformed into an apprehensive & credulous lover.His love, concern & care for Geet is beyond any limits.Adored his expressions & admired his prayer to God for the security of his lady love.It seems that Maan Singh Khurana,himself, is the ultimate defination of love.Heart 
Yup Bobby.Maan Singh Khurana the ultimate definition of Love n infact the epitome of love.
Rituparnaa IF-Rockerz
Rituparnaa
Rituparnaa

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 2:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mayuri.vet

Originally posted by Rituparnaa

RituuuuuEmbarrassed

Amazing postClapClap

I adore your small but meaningful posts about maan and geet!

Yes guys Maan the ultimate man who can love to this extent......can say unfathomable ....unconditional....unbelievable.....

Bang on! you just out it in 3 words and i have to just add that it is love that is beyond our human perception; divine and pure; hence he can go to any extent to see geet safe ans secure; her happiness is the only thing the he prays and wishes for. I salute Maan Singh Khurana!

How many of you loved his expressions today when-

1.   He tried to fold his hands properly infront of the Goddess which he never did b4 but doing now for his lady love.

He seriously didn't know how t actually fold his hands; but just becoz geet told him that tabeez has to be in front of god before being tied on her hands; he did it coz his lady love told him; he doesn't want to lose her; he cant even bear the sight of losing her. he will die the day Geet leaves him. I respect this man all the more from today!

2.   He tries to convince his lady love that he started beliving in Fakirs,saints n tavizs now just for her security.

That was the best part about his personailty; I oew this man an ovation! as i said in my earlier posts that he wil go to anmy length to see his family happy; he did it! He very clearly tld her that geet yes i have started to belive in god and all bab's. She has thoe tears when she knows what pain maan is going through Cry

3.   He walks confusingly n worriedly to solve the puzzle of who's trying to harm his lady love.
4 .  His fear of loosing his lady love  was prominent in his face when he was trying to convince himself.
5.   He really felt helpless that yes he is also vulnerable of these kinda drastic events in his life too.........

He felt too helpless as he still cant figure that out and is hell worried for her. He will do anything to see geet is safe and secure; and i am now looking forward tonight's episode as we will again get to see the caring and loving side of Maan Singh Khurana!

I love as well as Salute this Man!

It was a perfect blend of confusion of what is happening around his life,fear of loosing his lady love,surrendering himself to the Almighty so very first in his life for the safety of his loved ones.Loved his silent prayer to God for her security n safety.

For the above line; i give you a standing ovation ClapClap

Would love to see ur views !
Cheers
Ritu

Love
Mayu<3
Thanks a zillion Mayuri.You made my post more beautiful with ur awesome lines.
Hope to hear more from you in future.

-Mayu-

Rituparnaa IF-Rockerz
Rituparnaa
Rituparnaa

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 2:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dewdropred

yes ritu ... agree ...

& all the emotions were clearly visible in his face ... his concrens ... his worry for her ... he was so worried about her ... tht inspite of geet looking fabulous in the purple suit he did not compliment  her ... tht shows how much he is worried for her .... his true pure love for her ... his concern & care for her ...

all tht is their in his mind right now is geet's safety ... & how to save her life ... from the unknown problem ... & how much he wants to sort out the problem in any case ...
Thanks Hima.So true even I felt the same that he wanted infact his eyes wanted to compliment her for her looks in that purple dress (I loved the chunri especially) but he restrained from doing so coz he was somehow sensed that something is going wrong...very wrong with his life n for his loved ones.I always love his this trait of sensing something gonna happen in his life again....his great acumen only made him capable of this kinda thing.Though he was expecting it from Arjun which at the time done by Brij.Am so eagerly waiting for the clash of titans this time.

dewdropred

Go to top