Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

A Silent Prayer for his love !Maan the Ultimate !

Rituparnaa IF-Rockerz
Rituparnaa
Rituparnaa

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 10:28am | IP Logged
Yes guys Maan the ultimate man who can love to this extent......can say unfathomable ....unconditional....unbelievable.....

How many of you loved his expressions today when-

1.   He tried to fold his hands properly infront of the Goddess which he never did b4 but doing now for his lady love.
2.   He tries to convince his lady love that he started beliving in Fakirs,saints n tavizs now just for her security.
3.   He walks confusingly n worriedly to solve the puzzle of who's trying to harm his lady love.
4 .  His fear of loosing his lady love  was prominent in his face when he was trying to convince himself.
5.   He really felt helpless that yes he is also vulnerable of these kinda drastic events in his life too.........

It was a perfect blend of confusion of what is happening around his life,fear of loosing his lady love,surrendering himself to the Almighty so very first in his life for the safety of his loved ones.Loved his silent prayer to God for her security n safety.

Would love to see ur views !
Cheers
Ritu

Edited by Rituparnaa - 04 January 2011 at 10:30am

The following 32 member(s) liked the above post:

tara6088rania786maanasageet.namitasinrealraul2307SSWATISlailapnjjiasharmahemvbsarrmsksgwhitepearlmistyisihuSakshiGargbhakti2radev2010drdee142Ninelivesramahesheuphoricmaankigeet4everkhushi_4everBatameezDilmaanmeet1RajeevGurtiFan-Mayu-mysteriousmillidewdropredblackb28khwaishfanbobby13rocks

maanmeet1 IF-Sizzlerz
maanmeet1
maanmeet1

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 11:20am | IP Logged
ritu dear, could i agree more...........

some has made a topic "FEAR OF THE FEARLESS" and i loved d title........so apt for our MAAN........

i dont knw how to explain what i felt after watching d episode, his vulnerability, his helplessness, his fear, his love......may b 1st time in life he is having all these feelings.......and i just salute dis man for what he is and what he can do for his loved ones.......

geet is really lucky coz she has d person for whom gals can do anything.......nt dat he is hot, bt for d man he is.......man of honor, dignity......i loved him, respected him, worshiped his love and now i dont knw what i can do.............really i dont knw how to praise him and his love for geet........

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rituparnaa

Rituparnaa IF-Rockerz
Rituparnaa
Rituparnaa

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 11:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by maanmeet1

ritu dear, could i agree more...........

some has made a topic "FEAR OF THE FEARLESS" and i loved d title........so apt for our MAAN........

i dont knw how to explain what i felt after watching d episode, his vulnerability, his helplessness, his fear, his love......may b 1st time in life he is having all these feelings.......and i just salute dis man for what he is and what he can do for his loved ones.......

geet is really lucky coz she has d person for whom gals can do anything.......nt dat he is hot, bt for d man he is.......man of honor, dignity......i loved him, respected him, worshiped his love and now i dont knw what i can do.............really i dont knw how to praise him and his love for geet........

Roopa......I know thats why I always write that with so much difficulties of life also Geet has been blessed with the most precious n wonderful gift of God that is her man n her soulmate of her life in the form of Maan Singh Khurana....he's just priceless.And Geet is fortune's fav for having him in her life...her knight in shinning armour!

And todays's epi made us speechless...the way he cared,scared for some unforeseen events which could harm his lady love,broke his selfmade beliefs of nt believing Fakirs or Saints or taviz etc was just awesome !

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ramaheshmaanmeet1

RajeevGurtiFan IF-Sizzlerz
RajeevGurtiFan
RajeevGurtiFan

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 11:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rituparnaa

Yes guys Maan the ultimate man who can love to this extent......can say unfathomable ....unconditional....unbelievable.....

1.   He tried to fold his hands properly infront of the Goddess which he never did b4 but doing now for his lady love.
2.   He tries to convince his lady love that he started beliving in Fakirs,saints n tavizs now just for her security.
3.   He walks confusingly n worriedly to solve the puzzle of who's trying to harm his lady love.
4 .  His fear of loosing his lady love  was prominent in his face when he was trying to convince himself.
5.   He really felt helpless that yes he is also vulnerable of these kinda drastic events in his life too.........

It was a perfect blend of confusion of what is happening around his life,fear of loosing his lady love,surrendering himself to the Almighty so very first in his life for the safety of his loved ones.Loved his silent prayer to God for her security n safety.

Cheers
Ritu
wow ritu.i agree with you.

Rituparnaa

sksg Goldie
sksg
sksg

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 5:52pm | IP Logged
What we got was just a glimpse of the fear of the fearless. Someone so aptly said that love changes everything. Appears that love and fear of losing love come in a package, and can not be separated. But still, he remains a courageous lion, because courage is not lack of fear, but going ahead even when you are terrified to the core.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

SakshiGargramaheshRituparnaaRajeevGurtiFan

ramahesh IF-Rockerz
ramahesh
ramahesh

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 6:18pm | IP Logged
Ritu...totally agree with u....
today's episode is speechless,awesome.....

Rituparnaa

delhigirl IF-Dazzler
delhigirl
delhigirl

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 6:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rituparnaa

Cheers

Ritu

Yes today maan had all the tight emotion from love to uncertainty to confusion and care reflected in his eyes and face. I just hope he reaches geet on time tomorrow.

Kay

Rituparnaa

SakshiGarg Goldie
SakshiGarg
SakshiGarg

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 10:47pm | IP Logged
yupp ritu..........i agree wid u............GC did a wonderful job!!!! it was luking as if he has gone to dei maa 4 d 1st tym......... loved it....... loved maan's silent prayer to devi maa 4 his geetDay Dreaming well done GC......Clap

Rituparnaa

Go to top