India-Forums

Written Updates (Page 3)

walquest2000 Senior Member
walquest2000
walquest2000

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 8:00am | IP Logged
23/2/2011

Finally, Manjula has succeeded in her plan.   The three, Maasi, Raj and Shikha have implicated themselves, and the police, lawyer and officers present as guests for the wedding, arrest these three and take them to the jail.

The subsequent episodes, without the three focus on Ashtha and how to rehabilitate her.   The Grandmother, with Dev comes to visit, and this improves the situation.

The Bahus want to prepare a meal for Ashtha but she says she has learnt to cook at her Grand Mother's place, and takes over the kitchen.  In the process she burns her hand, and all the doting Bahus fall one upon other , to help the poor girl.

Manjula is worried the after effects of Raj's betrayal.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

laddooguddididihp18rahat_fahad8

walquest2000
walquest2000

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 8:03am | IP Logged
24/2/2011

It looked that today it was more of beating around the bush, and the women seemed to have descended to Ashtha's level and she seemed to have risen in her I.Q.

The men folk, supposed to be one of the best 'businessmen' in the city, were also tongue tied, and the young man Dev, returned from America, seemed to have some hold over reality.

Since tomorrow is Friday, I think the plot will be dragged for the next week.   Good luck to them, who are trying to get the maximum number of episodes for a Serial.   I must say, the first episode of this Serial, got the highest TRPs when it was shown.   A lot of hope was put on this Serial by its devoted viewers.  Hope they will not disappoint them now.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

laddooguddididiMaaneet.Loverrahat_fahad8

walquest2000
walquest2000

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 7:11am | IP Logged
25/2/2011

This episode is about the career of Ashta.  Manjula is against introducing her to a career as she still needs to develop.  The rest of the ladies want her to go ahead and try.

Men folk want to give her all support.

Ashta calls Dev and informs her that the uncles have agreed to allow her to do some work.

Discussion of what type of work goes on among the women.  One suggests Beautician and another Selling sarees,.   Manjula is not prepared to do anything.

Just then a boy comes in to meet Ashta but the aunts want him to take Ashta to play with him, but he says, he wants her to meet someone.

It is Ashta's grand mother with Dev.   Dev teases her that she has not made up her mind.  His intention is to goad her into doing something.   As they talk, the boy comes in and tells Ashta that their old friend wants to meet her.

The boy who saved Ashta from the grave, and took her to her Nani's house comes, and there is a  moment of rapture, and recognition.   The music says, krishna in the background.

Ashta calls him Gopal.   He has a peacock feather and he drops it, and disappears.  Ashta sees a bag left by Gopal, and picks it up, saying Gopal has forgotten his bag.

Edited by walquest2000 - 26 February 2011 at 7:16am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

nisnehgiguserhp18rahat_fahad8Maaneet.Lover

Maaneet.Lover IF-Rockerz

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 4:09pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
walquest2000
walquest2000

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 8:58pm | IP Logged
1/3/2011

Hope some one will wake up and make this story better.   I think I will watch it on line, then I can fast forward scenes I do not find interesting.  

walquest2000
walquest2000

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 7:46pm | IP Logged
After the arrest of Maasi, Raj and Shikha, the house was in a depression.   The aunts wanted to figure out a way to make Ashta self sufficient.   With the help of Nani and Dev, they hit upon an idea of giving her a occupation of her liking.  They argue what line would be good for her.

Since she is a devotee of Laddo Gopal, they think in this line, and from divine help, the idea floats in their minds.

The men in the family think it is a good idea, and the only obstacle is the main elderly aunt, Manjula.   Her character is suddenly given a twist, when she becomes aggressively protective of Ashta and does not permit her sisters in law to help her.  This looks a little rude, but as the story unfolds, Manjula too agrees and all ends well.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

laddoorahat_fahad8

walquest2000
walquest2000

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 6:09am | IP Logged
8th March, 2011

It is the day of the inauguration of Ashta's business.   In the kitchen the aunts loudly joke and laugh, and one suggests that the five of them are like the Bendi masala with five ingredients.

Manjula has left to her mother's place.   Ketan and Rajeshwari are expected and they have no idea what has happened in the house during their absence.    They are informed.   Gautam is doing better, and had to stay back because of his business.

Ashta is thinking about her business, and the aunts tell her to take the blessing of the elders.  She goes down to do it.  Nani blesses her, and Dev too has come.   Mohan tells Ashta that in business, there are ups and downs and one should take both with the same spirit.

Jalpa introduces Dev to Ketan and Rajeshwari.  He tells that workers have come.  Ashta leaves to meet the girls in the courtyard.  All except Bindya have come, but Bindya is needed to teach them the work.

At the inauguration ceremony Nani starts by cutting of the ribbon.  All sing a hymn and Ashta breaks the coconut.  Dev looks on and when Ashta does not succeed he goes to help and breaks the coconut.  all are happy  as ceremony continues till the end.

Since Bindya has not come, the aunts try to call her on the phone but she does not pick up and so they think she has changed her mind.    Ashta is disappointed.  Laddoo Gopal will not help she says.   The co workers say they will go now and when Bindya comes, to let them know and they will come back,

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

nisnehladdoohp18Sun-Loveabi71rahat_fahad8

walquest2000
walquest2000

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 4:08am | IP Logged
9/3/2011

Ashta is crying and Dev gives her encouragement.  Mota Bai asks if they called Bindya and they tell her they are not taking the phone.  They go to Bindya house.   women want to go.  Ashta says she will go.  they tell her you do not go out aloe.  she says it is my problem and i will find my solution. . The men tell her that in a strange place, you need to be careful.  She insists to do it alone and she says Dev will accompany her.  Nani tells her give ashta a chance. This will make her self confident.  

On the  road loafers are causing problem.    Dev asks if Bindya lives here.  They give her the address.  Women are afraid if there is any danger she is in, that she can not come.  Ashta's aunts  are worried.    Rajeshwari gives hope.  Dev says this is Bindya house.  They knock.   The ladies are sad, and do not reply. Dev says what is the problem.  Bindya says i can not work.  

Ashta finds that the loafers are preventing her from going to work.and she goes to fight with them and they laugh.The aunts come to their defence.  The four  fight with the loafers. They have come to teach them as lesson and Jalpa tells them to teach them a lesson and give them a dry cleaning.  The loafers defy and there is a fight..They put the basti people to shame. Parul tells them "are you not afraid of these people?"   She gives the hope and the loafers laugh.  "Police will come now and will teach them a lesson."  Rajeshwari tells them "Clean your hands to put mehendi".  They pretend to be afraid.  Bindya comes out. The aunts clap hands.

the women, bring Bindya and ask the basti people if she is not like their sister, of wife, or mother.  "How can you leave the loafers to stop her.?"  The four shernis give courage to Bindya  fwhile Ashta wants to fight with the loafers and Dev says it is dangerous.  and she makes fuss.  Dev says :The police are doing their work.  Wwhy are you taking tension?"

Dev tries to explain to Ashla that she is small and she is not able to fight.  Dev shows his love to her, and she says before you  used to trouble me, but he says,"because I.."  and he stops and says you will not understand.  Ashta wants him to continue.  Their love blossoms.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

nisnehladdooBlacksexyspicyivanta29guddididihp18Sun-Loveabi71rahat_fahad8

Go to top