Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Humaari Adhoori Kahani |Abhay&Maithili| <3 (Page 2)

Mrs.Jaysean Goldie
Mrs.Jaysean
Mrs.Jaysean

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 3:03pm | IP Logged
I think they should play this song on the show.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

relentless.

monsoonlove Senior Member
monsoonlove
monsoonlove

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 3:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Yamini.

Gosh Nidz, im totally with you here, i felt extremely sorry for Abhay today, i was almost in tears. That particular scene where Maithali runs down the stairs to meet her Abhay touched me deep inside, it was heartwrenching and moreover the song "Dil Ibaadat" simply made me cry, what a gorgeous song with so much emotion in it...Beautiful editing, excellent direction/cinematography and brilliant performances by Vivian & Sukirti!
you said it all!!!!! exactly want i wanted to say!!!!

relentless.

relentless. IF-Stunnerz
relentless.
relentless.

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 3:06pm | IP Logged

Thanks Kiranni, it was indeed touching yet so beautiful! Im so looking forward to this track Day Dreaming

monsoonlove
monsoonlove

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 3:07pm | IP Logged
this song perfectly fits abhay-metz story...very touching and sad at the same time...one can not help but feel the pain of their story

relentless.

relentless. IF-Stunnerz
relentless.
relentless.

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 3:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kiranni

this song perfectly fits abhay-metz story...very touching and sad at the same time...one can not help but feel the pain of their story

Exactly, Ekta is doing a damn good job! Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

monsoonlovedaisyluv

monsoonlove
monsoonlove

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 3:08pm | IP Logged

Thanks Kiranni, it was indeed touching yet so beautiful! Im so looking forward to this track Day Dreaming

you welcome Smile
yaa..me too badly waiting for this track...i am very excited especially after reading the new article on upcoming track.

relentless.

-Destiny- IF-Sizzlerz
-Destiny-
-Destiny-

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 6:53pm | IP Logged
I'd say bid for a song sequence of the same   I would love to see one. It's one of my grreat all time favourite songs.
Nidz sensible topic as usual
daisyluv IF-Dazzler
daisyluv
daisyluv

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 7:09pm | IP Logged

Gosh Nidz, im totally with you here, i felt extremely sorry for Abhay today, i was almost in tears. That particular scene where Maithali runs down the stairs to meet her Abhay touched me deep inside, it was heartwrenching and moreover the song "Dil Ibaadat" simply made me cry, what a gorgeous song with so much emotion in it...Beautiful editing, excellent direction/cinematography and brilliant performances by Vivian & Sukirti!

u said it perfectly...the way she was smiling and coming down...n how he started smiling..which rarely happens....tht was really touching....she was smiling n he was smiling...just by looking at her (she looked like a pari) and he just admiring her n her innocence...awwhhh it was soo beautiful!

relentless.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index