Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

there is no rule book for vampires..it's a myth (Page 3)

monsoonlove Senior Member
monsoonlove
monsoonlove

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chill_Out

Originally posted by kiranni

Originally posted by Chill_Out

You spoke my heart out!! I was also a bit taken aback but all this but I thought it was best to keep quiet. Thanks for making this post :)
thanks...i was keepin quiet for sometime too..bt then i saw another post..so coulndt resist..i jusr don't like wen comparisons are made...this is a great show..and it has its own individuality..its own essence...the creatives are doin great job..they are working soo hard..then why compare it??....how about just enjoying and loving the show....it's an awesome show!!
I won't really blame the comparisons. They're bound to but I see no reason for EK to follow the hard and fast rule of vampires not sleeping, etc, etc, etc. Anyhow, I'm glad Mahi made that thread for Twilight and VD. At least now, we can discuss more PKYEK and less of other stuffEmbarrassed
ohh..i guess i missed tht thread...yaa..tht was a nice step..

monsoonlove Senior Member
monsoonlove
monsoonlove

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vampiregal

i agree it's a myth bt if u go through several traditional myths they do follow some rules like vampires are affected by wood, whereas werewolves are affected by silver. :)

i agree..there may have been some traditional myths an stuff..bt it's not like tht is how it's supposed to happen....you can have you own imagination and create the entity...as chill_out said...it's not like the creatives have to follow those rules
Onyx. IF-Rockerz
Onyx.
Onyx.

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 8:40pm | IP Logged
i agree with you there are no rule books about vampires that anyone one has to follow
but i think there is one common one that i have read or seen in almost everyone one of them and it's sunlight,  they cant go out in sunlight i think
this is most common rule in vampire world that they have to follow 
mahi99 Newbie
mahi99
mahi99

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 9:40pm | IP Logged
bt abhay's entry to collge sequence was in sunlight i guess????.....nt able to remember perfectly....bt i feel so....!!!!!

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index