Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

there is no rule book for vampires..it's a myth (Page 2)

moosewithgoose IF-Dazzler
moosewithgoose
moosewithgoose

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 11:06am | IP Logged
i agree it's a myth bt if u go through several traditional myths they do follow some rules like vampires are affected by wood, whereas werewolves are affected by silver. :)

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 11:15am | IP Logged
You spoke my heart out!! I was also a bit taken aback but all this but I thought it was best to keep quiet. Thanks for making this post :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

monsoonlove

monsoonlove Senior Member
monsoonlove
monsoonlove

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 11:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chill_Out

You spoke my heart out!! I was also a bit taken aback but all this but I thought it was best to keep quiet. Thanks for making this post :)
thanks...i was keepin quiet for sometime too..bt then i saw another post..so coulndt resist..i jusr don't like wen comparisons are made...this is a great show..and it has its own individuality..its own essence...the creatives are doin great job..they are working soo hard..then why compare it??....how about just enjoying and loving the show....it's an awesome show!!

.Jane..

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 11:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kiranni

Originally posted by Chill_Out

thanks...i was keepin quiet for sometime too..bt then i saw another post..so coulndt resist..i jusr don't like wen comparisons are made...this is a great show..and it has its own individuality..its own essence...the creatives are doin great job..they are working soo hard..then why compare it??....how about just enjoying and loving the show....it's an awesome show!!
I won't really blame the comparisons. They're bound to but I see no reason for EK to follow the hard and fast rule of vampires not sleeping, etc, etc, etc. Anyhow, I'm glad Mahi made that thread for Twilight and VD. At least now, we can discuss more PKYEK and less of other stuffEmbarrassed

kaushiki9

sanabest Senior Member
sanabest
sanabest

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 11:41am | IP Logged
yh...exmple if we see twilight edwrd is secrd to kiss bella bh in VD stfan is nt.....nd srri if im wrng buh i neva saw abhay sleeping

monsoonlove

madmaxine IF-Rockerz
madmaxine
madmaxine

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 11:58am | IP Logged
Agree wholeheartedly with your post. It is fantasy and they are allowed creative license. They should be allowed to make their vampires do whatever they want...be it sleep, burn on touching silver or cure twisted anklesSmile! Besides..doesn't that make it more interesting? Thanks for saying thisSmile!

monsoonlove

Super Kool IF-Sizzlerz
Super Kool
Super Kool

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
agreed...our vampire is too kool and the creatives are doing a great job....v must congratulate them for their hard work....
monsoonlove Senior Member
monsoonlove
monsoonlove

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by madmaxine

Agree wholeheartedly with your post. It is fantasy and they are allowed creative license. They should be allowed to make their vampires do whatever they want...be it sleep, burn on touching silver or cure twisted anklesSmile! Besides..doesn't that make it more interesting? Thanks for saying thisSmile!
exactly!!!! Smile

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index