India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

there is no rule book for vampires..it's a myth

monsoonlove Senior Member
monsoonlove
monsoonlove

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 10:13am | IP Logged
i saw some topics regarding why silver affected vampires and also, before i had seen some posts regarding how come abhay was sleeping wen vampires can't
so i just wanted make this post and express my opinion
vampires, werewolves, witches, werelocks or any supernatural entity
they all are myth..there is no rule book tht one has to follow tht vampires can only be like this..
a creative can make vampire any way they like...it very much depends on one's imagination of a vampire entity...for example...i can give vampire ability to fly and time travel or watever i want...
it's the same case in PKYEK..the creative has distinct imagination of vampires and he decided to make vampires allergic to silver..so they get burned by silver..and they have ability to sleep..
i don't think there should be a comparison of abhay's vampirish abilities and powers or wat harms him with other vampire individual...because it all depends all creatives and their imagination..pls do share your views..

p.s. i am really really sorry and i apologize from the bottom of my heart if I hurt anyone's feelings..bt i just wanted to express my thots...

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

fowziaEdward01aewaBlossom10naj7Thamesriver-sim-Onyx.-Doppelganger-adits7relentless..Jane..TheBlackJaguarmatwamangopratsy

koyal-kajal Goldie
koyal-kajal
koyal-kajal

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 10:21am | IP Logged
ya you are right. even i researched on vamps and every website has a whole new theory so these are all just stupid myths actually it has never been scientifically proved about vampires werewolves etc people just made it up in the old times to scare people from caves and castles containing treasure or a deep secrets .like in old times innocent women who spoke against the king were told to be witches and burned alive.
so it is really up to the writers and i think they took the silver theory since it is used for vamps more often and they need piya to get curious at something so maybe thats why.
but hey NICE POSTThumbs Up

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Edward01monsoonlove

AnuPurva IF-Dazzler
AnuPurva
AnuPurva

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 10:24am | IP Logged
You are right.. there is no rule book for vampires.. its myth... its just the story.. no one knows that there were real vampires use to be.. anyway I liked the concept (from Twilight or PKYEK) that love story between vampire and normal human...

monsoonloveBlossom10

matwamango IF-Stunnerz
matwamango
matwamango

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 10:26am | IP Logged
So true yaar. This is an indian take so all the rules for supernaturals from the western outlook are out the window.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

monsoonlove

kaushiki9 IF-Rockerz
kaushiki9
kaushiki9

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 10:27am | IP Logged
agreed guys!
and pls pls pls
don't say sry in your posts
its our forum afterall
v share our thoughts here, so need not 2 sry...

monsoonloveBlossom10

monsoonlove Senior Member
monsoonlove
monsoonlove

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 10:40am | IP Logged
@ koyal-kajal 
@purva 
@matwamango 
@ kaushiki9

thank you guys!! exactly my point...vampire can be different in each story...and they can have different powers or abilities...it all depends on how one imagines the entity...
i jsut don't like wen comparions are being made..i mean this is very good concept brought in this indian television..it's like first time..and the creatives are doing great job at it...

kaushiki9

koyal-kajal Goldie
koyal-kajal
koyal-kajal

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 10:44am | IP Logged
yes i definitely agree with you the creatives have done a good job and thank god they have modernized the look of Indian vamps otherwise in some scary serials here(no offense) they show vamps with white makeup and fake looking fangs and overdo of costumes but i am really impressed by pkyek its just classic
( i am sorry i did not mean to bash any serial)

monsoonloveBlossom10

mahi99 Newbie
mahi99
mahi99

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 11:02am | IP Logged
hhmm.....dats true....as per now....its all myth....!!

monsoonlove

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index