Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
welcome back atop!! πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

but you never replied to my FB messages. kyun? πŸ˜’

but happy that you're back though. :)
*4rom heaven* thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Woohooooooo, look who's back!!!! Finally...balle balle time!!  (IF needs to add a bhangra emoticon). The tanga played a big role in Sangini...and now that Gauri has become Rudra's Sangini, the tanga goes missing, we demand CVs to bring it back!! LOL

Super happy to see you back here atop, missing you and your witty posts! πŸ€— 
Edited by *4rom heaven* - 13 years ago
rainydays. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Omg Atop best song ever🀣 I love it🀣

As for the tanga...well you see I needed something for my tanga business so me choried it😊🀣
atop thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
@Aishu: *blinks hard* What r u upto? πŸ˜²πŸ€£..Such a rapchik remix and that too by you, hayee main marr jaawan, kisi ki nazar na lage but seriously that was one rocking job πŸ‘πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£ I still can't get over the remix version now...It's like I have lend vocals to it and it keeps on banging in my ears πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£..But am really honoured *Bows down in latino ishtyle*😎..
U are welcome for the Almonds hun, it was my Moral duty to enlighten you πŸ˜†
Thanks a ton ton Jaani for such warm welcome, it is always great to get in touch again with some really fun-loving friends and I am always transcended back to the days of the few bunch of us having a gala time rofling and I guess all that bunch has replied in my this post πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£..
Ok, now am done with my work..U gotta nudge Ravz for the Buc Buc posts..🀣🀣 her dine now πŸ€£

@Adds: Thanks a ton dear..FB msgs😲..Which ones?? R u speaking abt the PM kinda msgs on FB?? I never received them...

Luv atop

atop thumbnail
Originally posted by: *4rom heaven*

Woohooooooo, look who's back!!!! Finally...balle balle time!!  (IF needs to add a bhangra emoticon). The tanga played a big role in Sangini...and now that Gauri has become Rudra's Sangini, the tanga goes missing, we demand CVs to bring it back!! LOL

Super happy to see you back here atop, missing you and your witty posts! πŸ€— 

😳
🀣🀣🀣

Yay Ball Balle Amritsar to LA πŸ€£πŸ€£ Yeah, why don;t u suggest that in the meeting to add some new emos and who wud be better to create than u πŸ˜‰..Yeah Tanga has played by far the MOST important role than any other thing on this show and I am so happy that even u acknowledged that fact, just makes me feel so very special *wipes the tears*🀣 Yeah, CV's bring the Tanga back else we r telling u, u will have to walk bare foot the rest of your lives hmph! πŸ€£πŸ€£
Aww that was really sweet of u dear..πŸ€— I miss u guys too...

Luv atop
atop thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Ravjot-

Omg Atop best song ever🀣 I love it🀣

As for the tanga...well you see I needed something for my tanga business so me choried it😊🀣

😲
😲
😲
😲
πŸ€ͺ
WHoa! Modam graced us with her presence, boy! am so surprised now πŸ€£πŸ€£..
Thankoooos for the CONments πŸ€£πŸ€£
U choried it😲, khair chaddo, am not surprised as u have kinda mastered the art very well and I always knew one day u will make everyone proud and my friend today is that day πŸ€£πŸ€£..
Now be a good girl and give the Tanga back, we will divide the profit since Rudra is damn generous with monies πŸ€£πŸ€£..

And what abt your Buc Buc posts???🀣🀣 Am so gonna love the reaction..🀣

Luv atop
mysticgoryfilms thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: atop

@Adds: Thanks a ton dear..FB msgs😲..Which ones?? R u speaking abt the PM kinda msgs on FB?? I never received them...

Luv atop

nope, nope...the wall msgs... πŸ˜†