Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Love....the fear of the fearless... (Page 3)

Mrs.ZSK IF-Sizzlerz
Mrs.ZSK
Mrs.ZSK

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 2:30pm | IP Logged
u have made me speechless... only few people get to realize the depth and true meaning of falling in love and u my dear have describing falling in love in such a  breath taking way....luved ur post!

eveline IF-Sizzlerz
eveline
eveline

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 3:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by zeynab111

u have made me speechless... only few people get to realize the depth and true meaning of falling in love and u my dear have describing falling in love in such a  breath taking way....luved ur post!
thanx for such a warm response....Smile!! about my writing....blame it on loveLOL!!
ramahesh IF-Rockerz
ramahesh
ramahesh

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 6:41pm | IP Logged
i too loved ur post...dear
well said n that is true in love...Clap
we can see in maan's eyes...
anky_1205 Goldie
anky_1205
anky_1205

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 7:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by eveline

There is a reason why the world calls it FALLING in love....more like falling in an abyss....the free fall in the sea of emotions....the fall as in a giant wheel.....that makes u feel that u left your insides somewhere else...uncontrollable and scary....love ...it just is a whirlwind trip of elation, happiness, nervousness, fear, uncertainity, passion, anger, jealously, pathos, tears, depression...u name it and u feel it in...love...

The fearless hero that he always was...today Maan too falls....irretrievably..uncontrollably....finally realising how human he is after all....the haunting fear of losing the most important person in your life....the helplessness....It is indeed the most beautiful yet the most devastating emotion of all.....is this love a blessing or a curse???
Beautifully said...I was feeling the same way after watching today's episode.
euphoric IF-Rockerz
euphoric
euphoric

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 11:03pm | IP Logged
Loved your post and the title... its so apt Clap

Maan who never feared anything or anyone was scared and helpless for he feared to loose the one who has come to become the core reason of his existence! A man who never bowed even in front of God, completely submitted himself to his love... and for the first time he went to the temple and joined his hands, only for her. Praying for her safety. A man who was always apprehensive of expressing what he felt or thought, confessed his fears to her without an iota of doubt and hesitation!

Odd enough, NT was the first one to point out his weakness to him, telling her that now he was more human as he too had a weakness now... not that he didn't realized it then, its just that he felt the full blown impact of it now as he realized that someone was trying to take her away from him.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

khushi_4evereveline

khushi_4ever IF-Rockerz
khushi_4ever
khushi_4ever

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 11:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by eveline

Originally posted by ninand

yes.. it does bring out all of those... and it did today .. in maan.

but when I saw him listening to that fakiir, taking the tabeez in his hands, looking at it in reverence..
his eyes so wanted to have faith , to believe that that black string would somehow protect her, bind them together forever..

and then when he goes to geet, tells her that she might be surprised by what he brought for her, asks her so sincerely to wear it if only for him... the soft tenor of his voice, the way he laid bare his concern in front of her... 
the way he took his shoes off, looked at the idol, placed the string at its feet, and joined his hands in submission..     simple, honest and sincere gestures... not a second of self-doubt at the changes love wrought in him, not a second of pause before he surrenders to his fear for her and is willing to seek divine intervention if need be...

yes.. love does bring out a lot of pain, the fear of loosing your precious one, and  a lot of other emotions to the fore, 
it made Maan humble and restless and sleepless and maybe a bit fearful... but its all out of love...

that is the difference ... these emotions were brought out from love and thus are welcome, they are beautiful..
like today , when i saw maan , heard him... its the most beautiful he has ever looked... god! that nagging fear in him , that tabeez and everything he said, i felt my heart tear in two for him.. its was soo earnest , soo basic.....   and ... soooo passionate........yep it was sooo passionate... god! im in love with todays episode, todays maan!!

hi ninu...thats the best part about your responses...when i read them..i go...this is precisely what i wanted to write...and she has come out with it..LOL
Yup.....it is divine...beautiful...and because it is soo precious...it leads to fear... for someone like me....its too scary...loving someone is so frightening..as it leaves you sooo vulnerable and open....Smile

Both of u summed it all actually.........it was the way he had humbled himself......first in front of Geet when he shows how the niggling fear is eating at him and secondly when he stands in front of the idol, he seems to have accepted the fact that something was definately wrong and that something was going to happen to his Geet......and if that means changing himself and completely putting his trust on God for the first time then he was ready to do even that. I know Geet will be rescued and i had complete trust on Maan that all will be done for her and her baby will also be ok, but after watching yesterday's episode i felt a strange sadness fill my heart as if i could feel what Maan was feeling, the deep fear that he was feeling as if intitution was at work , such is the wonder of GC's acting skills that i too seemed seeped in Maan's vortex of strange unknown apprehension that he was feeling for Geet. Did u all notice yesterday after many days he didn't once smile when he was Geet?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

eveline

Go to top