India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Love....the fear of the fearless...

eveline IF-Sizzlerz
eveline
eveline

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 10:08am | IP Logged
There is a reason why the world calls it FALLING in love....more like falling in an abyss....the free fall in the sea of emotions....the fall as in a giant wheel.....that makes u feel that u left your insides somewhere else...uncontrollable and scary....love ...it just is a whirlwind trip of elation, happiness, nervousness, fear, uncertainity, passion, anger, jealously, pathos, tears, depression...u name it and u feel it in...love...

The fearless hero that he always was...today Maan too falls....irretrievably..uncontrollably....finally realising how human he is after all....the haunting fear of losing the most important person in your life....the helplessness....It is indeed the most beautiful yet the most devastating emotion of all.....is this love a blessing or a curse???

The following 29 member(s) liked the above post:

iloveallaharania786sarrmlailapnjPGirnhemvbguru-ki-dewaaniabina03-eiya-Nav2010LuvScoobyArushi.ramaheshsimi91khushi_4evervrsharmaeuphoricninandmaankigeet4everSilentsoul-Kash-..Gurti-Kash..swan20SofnaAsh1991saanjh11bobby13rocksanjananazirblackb28

tulip132 Goldie
tulip132
tulip132

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 10:20am | IP Logged
Dabbang of small screen is in love

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

PGirnhemvbLuvScoobyeveline

PGirn Senior Member
PGirn
PGirn

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 10:29am | IP Logged
Love ur post! 
:)
Todays epi was good..well everyday's epi is good when comes to Geet HSP, no? hehe

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

eveline

ninand IF-Rockerz
ninand
ninand

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 10:30am | IP Logged
yes.. it does bring out all of those... and it did today .. in maan.

but when I saw him listening to that fakiir, taking the tabeez in his hands, looking at it in reverence..
his eyes so wanted to have faith , to believe that that black string would somehow protect her, bind them together forever..

and then when he goes to geet, tells her that she might be surprised by what he brought for her, asks her so sincerely to wear it if only for him... the soft tenor of his voice, the way he laid bare his concern in front of her... 
the way he took his shoes off, looked at the idol, placed the string at its feet, and joined his hands in submission..     simple, honest and sincere gestures... not a second of self-doubt at the changes love wrought in him, not a second of pause before he surrenders to his fear for her and is willing to seek divine intervention if need be...

yes.. love does bring out a lot of pain, the fear of loosing your precious one, and  a lot of other emotions to the fore, 
it made Maan humble and restless and sleepless and maybe a bit fearful... but its all out of love...

that is the difference ... these emotions were brought out from love and thus are welcome, they are beautiful..
like today , when i saw maan , heard him... its the most beautiful he has ever looked... god! that nagging fear in him , that tabeez and everything he said, i felt my heart tear in two for him.. its was soo earnest , soo basic.....   and ... soooo passionate........yep it was sooo passionate... god! im in love with todays episode, todays maan!!

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

hemvbsksgramaheshLuvScoobykhushi_4eversimi91vrsharmaAsh1991swan20evelineSofnabobby13rocks

saanjh11 IF-Sizzlerz
saanjh11
saanjh11

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 10:35am | IP Logged
it shows height of love

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

zerroLuvScoobyeveline

eveline IF-Sizzlerz
eveline
eveline

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 10:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ninand

yes.. it does bring out all of those... and it did today .. in maan.

but when I saw him listening to that fakiir, taking the tabeez in his hands, looking at it in reverence..
his eyes so wanted to have faith , to believe that that black string would somehow protect her, bind them together forever..

and then when he goes to geet, tells her that she might be surprised by what he brought for her, asks her so sincerely to wear it if only for him... the soft tenor of his voice, the way he laid bare his concern in front of her... 
the way he took his shoes off, looked at the idol, placed the string at its feet, and joined his hands in submission..     simple, honest and sincere gestures... not a second of self-doubt at the changes love wrought in him, not a second of pause before he surrenders to his fear for her and is willing to seek divine intervention if need be...

yes.. love does bring out a lot of pain, the fear of loosing your precious one, and  a lot of other emotions to the fore, 
it made Maan humble and restless and sleepless and maybe a bit fearful... but its all out of love...

that is the difference ... these emotions were brought out from love and thus are welcome, they are beautiful..
like today , when i saw maan , heard him... its the most beautiful he has ever looked... god! that nagging fear in him , that tabeez and everything he said, i felt my heart tear in two for him.. its was soo earnest , soo basic.....   and ... soooo passionate........yep it was sooo passionate... god! im in love with todays episode, todays maan!!

hi ninu...thats the best part about your responses...when i read them..i go...this is precisely what i wanted to write...and she has come out with it..LOL
Yup.....it is divine...beautiful...and because it is soo precious...it leads to fear... for someone like me....its too scary...loving someone is so frightening..as it leaves you sooo vulnerable and open....Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ninandkhushi_4everLuvScoobySofna

eveline IF-Sizzlerz
eveline
eveline

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 10:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by PGirn

Love ur post! 
:)
Todays epi was good..well everyday's epi is good when comes to Geet HSP, no? hehe
yup..lately i cant wait for tomorrow's episodes...and also the repeat value is back....so good going....Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

PGirn

eveline IF-Sizzlerz
eveline
eveline

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 10:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanjh1234

it shows height of love
for me...today MSK's action and words were more meaningful than any loud confessions in falling snow...LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

BelaSethiPGirnLuvScooby

Go to top