India-Forums

Arya @ Macy Parade 2010

Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 10:08am | IP Logged
I know this is not DID related topic but sure has something to do with dancing...And I would like to share it so you all can be proud of us Indians worldwide...Big smileClap

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

xbakulaxgaayikaNatkhatpariPurrrfectankit_nycIsha.Ishahindu4lyfThatOneGuyJess.desicrowdIshan.petticoat_Meena_

petticoat IF-Stunnerz
petticoat
petticoat

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 10:20pm | IP Logged
They are really good ..and i like the gloves for weather's sake :P

Edited by bandicoot - 04 January 2011 at 10:21pm
Ishan. IF-Sizzlerz
Ishan.
Ishan.

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
Awesome video Varsha ji ClapClap  Great to see Indians performing on Bollywood songs in other countries ! Star and from the video it seems like that Macy's event is one of the most important events in that place !

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

PurrrfectDabulls23

ankit_nyc IF-Rockerz
ankit_nyc
ankit_nyc

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 2:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ishan.

Awesome video Varsha ji ClapClap  Great to see Indians performing on Bollywood songs in other countries ! Star and from the video it seems like that Macy's event is one of the most important events in that place !

Tongue Ishanbhai, it's a pretty big event in New York and also in the country........the parade is broadcasted throughout the country......Tongue 

PS -- Ishanbhai, on a side note bhai.......my dedication to the talents and humbleness of Geeta Ma has quadrupled since DID 2 bhai.......Smile
desicrowd IF-Sizzlerz
desicrowd
desicrowd

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 7:42pm | IP Logged
Thanks DI...good to see India being represented in  the Macy's day parade...the boys were dancing really well as compared to the girls...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dabulls23

_Meena_ IF-Achieverz
_Meena_
_Meena_

Crazy Creative Minion

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 6:48am | IP Logged
omg i saw them @ the macys parade....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dabulls23

Summer3 IF-Stunnerz
Summer3
Summer3

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 1:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dabulls23

I know this is not DID related topic but sure has something to do with dancing...And I would like to share it so you all can be proud of us Indians worldwide...Big smileClap

Thanks that is a lot of trouble taken and the things they go through to make it work.
Truly they have put all their heart and soul into this.
ClapClapClapClapClap

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index