Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Laagi Tujhse Lagan Chit Chat Corner #108 | Link Pg 1 (Page 74)

Ruya Senior Member
Ruya
Ruya

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 9:48am | IP Logged
@huma don't do this yaar u can't leave us one dhoka is enough

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Huma-

NainaSengal IF-Rockerz
NainaSengal
NainaSengal

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 9:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bushy_92

arey we all were having dinner.....my cousin bro was watching Tv while having dinner....Mama was saying to concentrate on his dinner...but he was engrossed in the TV...so i simply put the hari mirch...green chilli...in his plate...and he ate it without seeing....then...he is saying....
Chachi....khane mein bohat mirchi hai......and he was looking at us...we were having it coolly.....
then i said...oye stupid....tere khane mein maine mirchi daali hai.....pagal kahan dekh kar khaata hai...he was so angry he came running behind me to beat me...and suddenly Papa came in.....and he was behaving like a innocent baccha...Papa scolded him...coz i complained abt him...ROFL..

LOLLOL
triasha IF-Rockerz
triasha
triasha

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 9:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by khushi0318

Originally posted by triasha

HUMI..................i will miss those gud ol days..............watching wid such love those vm's...............love.......ya .............Hug
pri..........,khushi,naina................ya he gave our due in return of our unconditional love...........Cry
Dunno cry for him..................... lyf is full of Mishals in this world....................
we better not get  into involve with any1..................... everybody learns from there mistakes................................ isse achhe to EK show's hai.................... jinse main kabhi connect to nahi hot
sahi kahan................its better...............mishal doesnt deserve my tears............i just cried for losing DUTTA..........
humi:ya definitely.................
naina and khushi:jaldi banana account.............

NainaSengal

NainaSengal IF-Rockerz
NainaSengal
NainaSengal

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 9:50am | IP Logged

HUMI..................i will miss those gud ol days..............watching wid such love those vm's...............love.......ya .............Hug
pri..........,khushi,naina................ya he gave our due in return of our unconditional love...........Cry
Dunno cry for him..................... lyf is full of Mishals in this world....................
we better not get  into involve with any1..................... everybody learns from there mistakes................................ isse achhe to EK show's hai.................... jinse main kabhi connect to nahi hoti

mehre pass mehra rohitLOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kadduutriasha

NainaSengal IF-Rockerz
NainaSengal
NainaSengal

we better not get  into involve with any1..................... everybody learns from there mistakes................................ isse achhe to EK show's hai.................... jinse main kabhi connect to nahi hot
sahi kahan................its better...............mishal doesnt deserve my tears............i just cried for losing DUTTA..........
humi:ya definitely.................
naina and khushi:jaldi banana account.............

yeah ill make it  sure sure
triasha IF-Rockerz
triasha
triasha

Originally posted by Bushy_92

arey we all were having dinner.....my cousin bro was watching Tv while having dinner....Mama was saying to concentrate on his dinner...but he was engrossed in the TV...so i simply put the hari mirch...green chilli...in his plate...and he ate it without seeing....then...he is saying....
Chachi....khane mein bohat mirchi hai......and he was looking at us...we were having it coolly.....
then i said...oye stupid....tere khane mein maine mirchi daali hai.....pagal kahan dekh kar khaata hai...he was so angry he came running behind me to beat me...and suddenly Papa came in.....and he was behaving like a innocent baccha...Papa scolded him...coz i complained abt him...ROFL..
LOLLOL"wiping tears"

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kadduuSanely_Insane

--khushi-- IF-Sizzlerz
--khushi--
--khushi--

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 9:51am | IP Logged
@Huma :- yeah dear we wil be in touch through pm & i too make FB account.....................

@Bushy :- u r toooooooooo  naughty yaar.................

@Naina :- now i dunno want to do anything for him....................... let him do waht he wants......................

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kadduuNainaSengal-Huma-

kadduu IF-Dazzler
kadduu
kadduu

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 9:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Huma-

Khushi: dont get me started on MR's decision..LOL...we will keep in touch through PMs..Smile

Kaddu: i cant stand anyone else romancing Naku....so wont be watching the serial from today...and if i come to ccc, people will discuss episodes and i would get to hear naku romancing this new stupid undercover cop..Dead....its ok..we will keep in touch through PMs..Big smile

Naina: thanks..Smile

Trish: will catch u in FB...Hug...or though PMs...

Bushra is right, make FB accounts..LOL

ok dear no problem ... i understand ,,, i just planned that we can all PM and plan a rendezvous  at some other forum chit chat corner LOL... girls will PM u all my FB account! pls be on touch! there or thru PMs!!!  

-Huma-

Go to top