Views

Users

Frequent Posters

suhana19 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: -Huma-

nothing much,...

Awww u used the heartbeat tune for the VM ...love that tune....u know i have made VM on this on dutta๐Ÿ˜†.....
-Ritz- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
@ suhana: who is in your display pic? is it Shahrukh khan and why have avis and siggies disappear or is something wrong with my lappy.? ๐Ÿ˜•
suhana19 thumbnail
Originally posted by: chandanafan

Hi huma. it's my VM munchkin trio is here. ๐Ÿค— Yippeeee. I'm so excited u joined us.

@ suhana: okay will wait for your vm. ๐Ÿ˜‰

this might be the last days till we are here on the CCC....as VM munchkin trio๐Ÿ˜‰.....iam going to miss our golden days chattin late nites๐Ÿ˜ญ.....A group hug guys"๐Ÿค—"
suhana19 thumbnail

@ suhana: who is in your display pic? is it Shahrukh khan and why have avis and siggies disappear or is something wrong with my lappy.? ๐Ÿ˜•

Yeah SRK ๐Ÿ˜†.....i think coz of Tinypic has deleted them 
-MeMyselfI thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Suhana: of course i no..๐Ÿ˜†

Ritz: i made a VM for MR to stay in LTL of the show to end....khushi and suhana r gonna upload them on their channels...can u please do the same as u have a lot of subscribers....and i included contact info is description...please include that as well..or if u have time, make a better one, cuz mine isnt that good..๐Ÿ˜†

here u go..๐Ÿ˜†

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=csKiuU39k3U
-Ritz- thumbnail
Originally posted by: suhana19

this might be the last days till we are here on the CCC....as VM munchkin trio๐Ÿ˜‰.....iam going to miss our golden days chattin late nites๐Ÿ˜ญ.....A group hug guys"๐Ÿค—"

okay group hug is really needed. Ritz hugs Suhana and Huma very tightly.
but u can drop in and chat. u don't have to watch LTL to chat with me. we can chat about Sab tv shows and then other random stuff.
@ suhana: u can sneak into your blanket and chat with us late night. ๐Ÿ˜†

suhana19 thumbnail

Ritz: i made a VM for MR to stay in LTL of the show to end....khushi and suhana r gonna upload them on their channels...can u please do the same as u have a lot of subscribers....and i included contact info is description...please include that as well..or if u have time, make a better one, cuz mine isnt that good..๐Ÿ˜†

here u go..๐Ÿ˜†

Hey huma i have downloaded the VM ...but will upload before i sleep ....๐Ÿ˜‰...thanx a million๐Ÿค—...really appericiate ur efforts.. i really hope for the miracle...lets see๐Ÿ˜ƒ
suhana19 thumbnail

okay group hug is really needed. Ritz hugs Suhana and Huma very tightly.

but u can drop in and chat. u don't have to watch LTL to chat with me. we can chat about Sab tv shows and then other random stuff.
@ suhana: u can sneak into your blanket and chat with us late night. ๐Ÿ˜†

yeah sure ritu .. i will sneak in๐Ÿ˜†.....u know that i sneak into my blanky๐Ÿคฃand chat.....we surely chat yaar๐Ÿ˜‰
-Ritz- thumbnail

here u go..๐Ÿ˜†

Aww Huma that is an awesome VM. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ Thanks. I'm really getting sad now. I had accepted that he is leaving but after watching Huma's VM, it's just too much. I'll upload it. I can't make a vm coz I just started college and have a lot of work and will now make a VM later but it'll depend whether MR leaves or not.

suhana19 thumbnail
@Huma and Ritu ...Have to leave now....have to help mom in kitchen....goodnite and sweet dutta dreams....talk to u guys later ..Love and hugs suhana๐Ÿค—